1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suggestion: Skipping Knowledge Grind

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by FatLoot, Oct 7, 2021.

?

Skipping Knowledge Grind

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. FatLoot

FatLoot New Member

A Webshop item that unlocks all knowledge that can be obtained in game.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I am sorry to say this, but it really just seems as if; either you are used to getting everything all at a once, OR that you don't really like this game as it is...in either case, the game is as it is, and for good reason, it is indeed what it is, and players who want something else, can surely find it elsewhere :p

3. FatLoot

FatLoot New Member

Don't lie to me, you are not sorry to say this, you LOVE to say that, i followed almost every single post you make =).
    Just to make this clear from my view point, i have done this tedious grind on retail twice, and if there is an option to pay and skip, ill gladly take it and trust me when i say, i wouldn't be the only one.
    You may disagree on that, but you don't have to buy it if you don't like it.

Just a small Edit: I used to respect your opinions on the forums earlier since you did point a lot of good problems and solutions to certain things, but nowadays i have a feeling that you are disagreeing with everything just for the sake of disagreeing, doesn't necessarily need to be valid disagreement.

Much love mate =)

Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
    loboram likes this.
  4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

@FatLoot alright buddy, I get that my replies are quite varied, and as for being more or less antagonizing, and/or helpful for that matter, it really depends on the individual day. So while you may have seen some responses, that were "mean" or taken out of context, I do believe that my replies of late haven't been as bad as they once were.

I just get mixed up in some mud slinging contents sometimes, but it is mainly due to the fact that I really don't like bullies. When I see someone behaving really badly, I do tend to point it out and try to make a change for the better.

Yeah I do see the irony of that previous statement, as I have seen some of my replies being less than helpful, or like the one I gave to you, actually taunting. I do hope that you took it as intended, I made sure to put an emoticon in it, to display my state of mind when I wrote it.

In all fairness it was a childish remark, and I shouldn't have done it...I should have taken your suggestion more seriously, however if you see it from my perspective; More and more gamers, are not wanting to play the actual game, but to have everything handed to them from the start.

Now this isn't something that I Know with certainty, but if you make a general inquiry here, or on any other game forum, about making the game a lot quicker to finish, or even more rewarding, basically cutting out the game-play of it, and just having the end-game part. Then you would have to agree with me, that it is actually happening, and while this may sound strange, I do believe it is well in line with the development of the world, especially the "new" gamer generations.

I am All for a game that can be played somewhat quickly, since most players have a limited amount of time to spend at a computer, but Some games are made for the longevity. So while your idea has merrit when I think about it a bit more, it is going to create a massive divide between the players who just got cash to spend, and the ones who had to work for all their game rewards.

If this were to be implemented, consider the many many players who had to "work" for it, and all the ones who join afterwards, who just get it for some cash instead.

So, I apologize for not taking your suggestion seriously, but when you can barely buy enough food for a month, it just seems like a terrible idea...especially when it is obtainable to all players, and once again, this game is designed to keep players at it.