1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

WTS >> Free +15 Anu temp acc

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Evar, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Evar

Evar Getting there

anuhart set remodel +15 and taha shield + sword + gs +15

spend alot of time on this char now tell me why u should get it :sideways:

2. Vtlegend

Vtlegend Expert

Because I'm a G

3. Vaugn

Vaugn Respected Member

are you giving it for free? if you are then I'll say my reason.

4. Max

Max Proficient

because i can truly say i will use it longer than most people here. i have a templar but doesnt have any equipments especially a set. having that would mean only 1 thing. it will be w/ my templar for a very long time. ty

5. Evar

Evar Getting there

yes im giving it for free

i want some good replies and not just because '' i should get it ''

6. ~VilletteSonia~

~VilletteSonia~ Forum Troll

for free????

7. Hellgirly

Hellgirly Getting there

I ll give one good replay. I'm planning to create a templar and to see how the pvp with it is. Surely i love my chanter, but i really want to try the templar. I respect your time, losing on this set, so if some day you decide to come back, just pm me on forum or in game and i ll give your items back (i 'm not kiddin, a GM can be my witness and if i lie i would like a ban). Thats all i want to say.
    Edit: Ah, i m stupid. You want to give the acc... Still i recommend you just to give items. You never know, may be some day you'll come back.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

up, for the guy, who wants to read more good replays and to decide to who to give his acc (or items whatever he decide).

8. roger

roger New Member

generally.
    ive always been the tank, either in pvp or pve, i love it and simply see all the other classes just surpass in other ways but... the tank is what people need !

we templars are a needed and are the ones gifted to carry on the raid, and plus, i love wrecking people who can't wreck me :) especially glads, and i just love chain stunning rdps to the point of where they just cry, im very prideful with my class, and expect to rule with it :D i came from WoW and i just wreck here with templar. its like a class ive always dreamed to see :p