1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved Fatal Error

Discussion in 'Problems' started by McConnel, Nov 23, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McConnel

McConnel Getting there

Since around 10 PM UK greenwitch time today i experience the fatal error launcher crash that wont let me log in into the launcher and launch the game.
    The error appears and closes client after pressing login button.
    Nothing on my PC has changed, i just turned the game off and wanted to turn it on again and this alert appeared out of nowhere.
    I have gamez as a exception in my firewall, tried turning it off, tried launching as a administrator, deleted gamez folders from %AppData% folder and removed logs from game folder, even restarted my PC and force checked the client, nothing helped.

Attached Files:

2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Have you set exceptions on Windows Defender as well? Do it to the whole GameZBD folder (including the one from Documents).
    You said you've deleted GameZ folders from AppData, did you also reinstalled the launcher (launcher only, not the whole game)?
    If not, delete your launcher and load this: gamezbd.net/launcher/GamezBD Launcher.zip

If it doesn't help, go to Logs folder and find file with name "xxxxx.bdlog" and upload it here so I can forward it to Kolka. It contains an encrypted message about the error.

3. McConnel

McConnel Getting there

Tried with security apps turned off but it didnt worked, i have gamez as a exception everywhere.
    Replacing launcher didnt work also.

I dont have any other idea, someone has the same issue and he tried reinstalling entire client and this didnt work too.

4. McConnel

McConnel Getting there

Found the work around this issue.
    VPN to somewhere when logging in, once the game is running in channel selection we could turn off VPN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.