1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Game Crashes[Need Help from VPN users]

Discussion in 'Questions' started by ReverieLance, Dec 5, 2021.

1. ReverieLance

ReverieLance Counter-Side

Hi Guys, so I figured out that my issue is due to connection issue that idk what is the reason is this only started 3 days ago and what worse is that I just bought my prem again yesterday so it is being wasted by connection issues. To anyone that uses VPN any suggestion on which countries you guys are connected with? I am from SEA and I am using Nord VPN I tried to connect to Singapore and it works for some days but now I am having issues again. TIA.

Up, sigh I have a good connection but I can't log in to the server again(and I even bought 1 month prem), any mod can share the server info I wanna do some connectivity test.

note: even vpn don't help I tried Singapore and Japan no luck another annoying evening.

Another night I can't log in again after multiple times.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hi Admin, is this the server location?

upload_2021-12-7_22-25-58.png

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2021
  2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

I have merged your last posts, please, stop spamming your own thread.
    I would like you to try the following:
    Locate your SmartGuard folder and delete it, after this, open GameZBD launcher and click Settings, perform a Force Check.

Here is the IPs you've asked:
    51.77.85.102 - http://eu.gamezbd.com
    158.69.229.116 - http://na.gamezbd.com

Also, notice that some ISP may block your connection to GBD, check if this is not the case.

3. ReverieLance

ReverieLance Counter-Side

Hi Admin, thanks for the feedback.. and after my last message here till 3 hours ago I got no issue but now suddenly I can't login again just CTD after selecting char... sigh... tried vpn same result ewe.

edit: after 24 hours I can connect again.. maybe its because of the typhoon.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2021
  4. clarencesanders

clarencesanders New Member

Hi,

I need help. Please. I've been trying to figure out a way to fix this for literally 4 hours now but nothing that i tried so far is working.
    When I'm into the game for a few minutes (maybe around 20-30, didn't time it tbh) the game shows me the following error message and closes. Then I have a to wait around 5 minutes before I can restart the game.

[​IMG]

I've already researched via google etc. and there actually are lots of posts about these errors (at least the first two) most of them where around 2016/2017. I've tried anything that I could find in them such as:

1. Reinstalling the whole Game.
    2. deactivating my VPN
    3. Enabling this UPnP thingy
    4. Setting the grafic lower/optimize it via Nvidia Geforce Experience program
    5. Restarting my FritzBox Router
    6. Checking my Drivers (wich are all on the newest version possible atm)

The weirdest about this whole situation is that I've actually played this game for a bit in september/oktober last year and didn't have ANY problems.
    The only things that changed since than is that I finally got a SSD-Card and a new Processor (Ryzen 5 3600 6 core something) my graphic card is still shitty (Nvidia Geforce GTX 760) but I've been playing with this thing last year soooo... I honestly don't know what to do.

Idk if it's prossible that it's my antivirus program since I've been using it for years now (Avast premium) and never had any problems with it playing other games.

Does anyone have an Idea or even a solution for me?