1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guide New to Gamez 1 month 68 Billion (Seasonal Character) 10 H a day Try hard Method

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by vulgaire, May 7, 2021.

1. Dilekbu

Dilekbu New Member

@vulgaire, I don't believe you are civil engineer with 11hrs of free time for bdo everyday. With that being said normal weekday is 19 hrs for work and gaming, 5 hrs for sleep , eat , shit , commute , socialize , etcs. Connect with me on LinkedIn and facebook and show me some tips on how this is possible. I'm 2019 civil engineer graduate, been working professionally for 2 years both in field/office. Even when im transited fully remote but can't accomplish such feat .

2. vulgaire

vulgaire New Member

https://www.linkedin.com/in/nouaman-nouari-ab6795195/

you don't have to pick the traditional way for your work. and currently I just quit my job to be full time investor in NFT games , drop shipping which make more than 4 time my previous civil engineering salary & playing Lost ark RU all day preparing for Europe lunch.

It's possible buddy if you can monitor you time carefully & have mentality of try Harding plus being supper efficient on your way of gaming. full optimization & forget something named fun for at last 1month so that you can have all the fun after in the pvp.

concerning Gamez after that post, 1 month passed got my full build. become top 1 or 2 Lahn in gamez and left the game due to low population and shitty mentality of guilds.

3. Plata

Plata Getting there

digusting
    trash game
    doubt

4. vulgaire

vulgaire New Member

NFT games easy & quick money if you know what you are doing so not jumping on such an opportunity is stupidity. but yeah I assume you belong to the part of population that doesn't have the balls or knowledge to invest.

Lost ark whether you accept it or it it's what every MMO should be, Best PVE , amazing pvp , & no pay to win in pvp. plus a source of income you want to. but yeah again someone playing in private server will obviously shit on the best upcoming mmo in 2022.

Finnaly about my ranking lahn well when i was playing i never saw a better lahn beside inmortals's lahn which i believe was the best PVP player in gamez whether people admit it or not till no one can do what inmo was doing on the olympiad but it's me who doubp you have any knowledge about the ranking of good pvp players in server probably a pve player. so yeah unless you can prove other I stand beside my claims.

5. Plata

Plata Getting there

nasty

rubbish game

disbelief

6. vulgaire

vulgaire New Member

stupidity
    unlucky mindset
    pve player