1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dear Moderator/Staffs

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Raide02, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Raide02

Raide02 New Member

Hey, ill start by saying that right know i have 6 hours logged into the game and im stuck at Lv 43, all my potions for hp/mp ran out also have no amulet for boosting my Exp (im not able to buy them from the page because theres not paypal option) and with this i can say it will require me alot more hours of grind to reach lv 65 and from my pov i dont have that much time to spare on grinding in a server that supposed to support the pvp side, sadly me and my (8 Friends) will be leaving the server in a really sad way because we had high expectation about the PVP side of aion, since we already play in a Retail like 4.6 server wich is dying because theres not pvp improves. i hope things get better atleast with the leveling part and the .ffa / Bg / team vs team arenas.

Farewell my lovely server.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2022
  2. Rumble

Rumble Banned

I was really hoping for a PvP server as well instead of a Retail Carboncopy 4.6 Version, I really enjoyed playing on Gamez back in the days and I would really like for it to be as custom as it was before.

As right now I don't have the time nor feeling like slowly grinding my way up to lv 65 + doing 1000 EBs to get geared.

Since NotAion is not around anymore, you literally have an open field to make a great Aion PvP server once again.

Kuroii and Raide02 like this.
  3. patrikuses12

patrikuses12 New Member

Yeees, such a waste of time!! but on other side if these are real retail files then it's almost impossible to change or fix things without being real dev of aion x) so emulators for life<3

4. yorvin

yorvin Getting there

TODOS NOS QUEDAMOS ZZZZZZZ
    upload_2022-1-23_13-40-51.png

5. CieloAA

CieloAA Banned

Hola querido GM , hablo por parte de los 8 amigos , yo soy el 3ero es terrible lo que esta sucediento en estos momentos todos nos quedamos tristes y sin ganas de continuar leviando en el server .
    Todo es lo mismo no hay nada nuevo comparado a otros aion , Queriamos un server pvp y esto es un retail . Nos vamos mis amigos y yo muy tristes y decepcionados espero hagan al menos publicidad
    porque se ve que no quieren gastar en algo mejor para todos y eso dice mucho de sus expectativas y quien usa foros cuando hay Discord. Bye Server PvE zZzZzZzZz
    123123213.jpg

yorvin likes this.
  6. Noyah

Noyah ᴜɴғᴏʀɢᴇᴛᴛᴀʙʟᴇ Forum Legend

PayPal will be added later today.

Olivia, Ayvel and Joze like this.
  7. Kyazko

Kyazko New Member

This was what I feared most, I knew that players didn't have the time nor the passion to grind like the old days, it's heavy time consumer and players won't do that, Like it has been said..
    PvE can be a content within a PvP server but in my opinion it should mainly focus on PvP like it did in 5.3, not necessary to be p2w, it can be a grindy server, but atleast make it grindy only for gear. and it shouldn't be as hard as it was in retail, taking months to max your gear, reconsideration should be taken regarding the future of the server, I don't think keeping up with the whole generic concept will keep the server alive.

Best Regards
    Kyazko

8. Krytron

Krytron New Member

I think it would be cool to see back the chests you found in Heirion the bastion chests the chests with omegas ect in addition to the basic pvp 60 equipment and a faster leveling as before

Raide02 and Kyazko like this.
  9. Dallaz

Dallaz Getting there

noyah ,ppl want Higher rates ,and full stigma sistem ,thats all
    Everyone wants that ,there are PLENTY of 4.6 servers with médium rates and stigma sistem.. make gamez different pls :)

Raide02, Rumble and Krytron like this.
  10. Raide02

Raide02 New Member

We want an alternative, but apparently they just read what they want.

11. Ayvel

Ayvel ἔσσεται ἦμαρ Staff Member Head of Staff

Hello everyone!
    Repeating the same requests in every thread doesn't work like a poll. We take all suggestions seriously but to be completely honest there is a difference between suggesting and whining. Please focus on detailed suggestion about how to improve gameplay experience and avoid creating new threads for the same two issues, rates and stigma. Our priority is to have a balanced server and not a "lazy" server. There are many ways to level up faster and all you have to do is spend more time in game and less in forum! ;)

12. Dallaz

Dallaz Getting there

i created already a post about it and talked about it in all the other posts
    I want to play gamez Also ,but i work 8h per day ,dont want and cant spend other 4hours just to reach maxlvl
    like o sayed ,rates like the past in onel/two days se can reach max lvl and grind for geears and pvp

Raide02 and Krytron like this.
  13. Dallaz

Dallaz Getting there

Hello Ayvel ,Nice to see ya
    If everyone asks for those changes ,dont you think something's wrong ? Its not lazy to have high rates and full stigma ,its called being different ,there are A LOT of 4.6 aion servers like gamez right nos,and everyone dont want it

Krytron likes this.
  14. Kyazko

Kyazko New Member

In my opinion what you guys are doing now is considered lazy, this is just like any other private server with medium rates, nothing new nor different from them, and guess whats gonna happen to such server, just like them, it will die, people want something different.

sethehee likes this.
  15. Ayvel

Nice to see you too!
    Not necessarily. First of all I don't see everyone asking for changes, only a few people, always the same. Most people wisely choose to give it a chance before expressing their opinion in forum. You cannot judge a game you have only played for a couple of hours after its launch. Give it some time and see how it goes...
    This server is not like any other server. If the rates get too high, in a few weeks you will end up having nothing to do and you will start asking for updates.
    Both @Carl and @Noyah have already replied about that several times. Full stigma would break the balance for many classes. Some classes were already unbalanced in these patches and you may think it would be fun to have full stigma but I can guarantee that if that happened, there would be even more posts of people whining about broken classes.
    The decisions are not made based on what other servers do. They are made based on what would be viable in the long-term. Most players care for the short-term and do not think about the future of the game as Admins do.

Astriella, Olivia and Jsa like this.
  16. Kyazko

Kyazko New Member

Are you seriously expecting players to spend months upon months grinding like its 2012 again? 8 players quit on the day of release, this isn't considered whining, more like stating the obvious, the server died once already because of the decisions it took without asking what players want.

Krytron likes this.
  17. Krytron

Krytron New Member

I think it would be viable to give players who have reached 60 a basic equipment to use to reach 65 and to farm

DamnShiT likes this.
  18. Ayvel

The purpose of forum is to read your suggestions, not to have endless debates about them if Admins decide to handle things differently. You all expressed your opinions freely and some of your suggestions were already implemented in game. I see no point in repeating the same things again and again...

19. Rumble

Rumble Banned

I'm going to give this topic my POV of this server Day 1:

- I've been invited by a few friends to play again as supposedly this was going to be a Gamez Server with PvP like in the past 2v2/4v4 etc, then I was told there isn't and won't be, ok.

- Rates improved to 10x, but It just doesn't feel like it, I'm dying inside with the lack of QoL changes that are missing like the daevanion weapon (without it there is a massive lack of accuracy/atk-cast speed), pots, and scrolls for leveling through surveys

- Buggy interface, some friends received a ton of AP crowns, some didn't like me, Exp legion buff not working, and etc etc, which is weird for a full retail vanilla 4.6 server with no changes made.

It's just overall disappointing, I respect if people like to do PvE, but for PvPers there is nothing to look for without grinding for months, as Aion maps are too big and a small population doesn't have an incentive to gather unless it's for sieges and stuff, always the same story in fully retail servers.

Raide02 and Kyazko like this.
  20. Dallaz

Dallaz Getting there

Ayvel its not ONLY a few players asking for it ,just make a pool so you can see