1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Alchemy 400 +

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Dimples, Feb 8, 2022.

1. Idrilke

Idrilke Proficient

Hi there,
    I've reached alchemy expert rank, I have 400/449 and as I'm so dumb, I haven't taken work order before being expert.
    So, I said to myself, dude, you just have to create manastone to improve your alchemy and at the same time, doing something eventually usefull...
    But the issue, is, I craft lv 390 MS and I don(t imprioved my alchemy skill.
    As i'm a huge n00b, maybe i've missed something

2. jerielogy

jerielogy New Member

For those who are looking for fine elemental stones right now (elyos side) you need to kill hundreds of mobs, if you are looking for a place I would say Tiamaranta is a really good place for it. Morph Design isn't available now. This is one of the effects of having an imbalance regarding siege conquest.

Starting from 400 you need to craft stuffs as close as to your level (380+ if I am not mistaken). I dedicated thousands of hours gathering herbs and ores so that I could craft stuffs to increase my alchemy level. :))))
    (Also this is my opinion only, you should never skip work orders until you reach the limit.)
    [​IMG]
    I think work orders suppose to give you some designs you can learn earlier than its normal level requirements. Im not sure tho.

3. katykat

katykat Proficient Forum Legend

anything below 400 / 500 will not increase the level of your crafting. So from 400 - 440 I highly suggest refining Fine Elemental sontes. At 440 Craft Fine Wind serums (420) This can get you to 460. at 460 the best way to level up will have to be with balaur materials, should be the fine balic materials. It helps if you got any designs while killing stuff like Major Recovery potions since that is a 440 craft and can get you to 480. At which point you would just use the Balaur mats to continue leveling or if you have the type B scrolls or the Major Crit strike/Spell scroll you can craft them to 500.

At 500 there are a few ways to level higher 1 is the wrights / Sharper token daily quests, it will cost a lot of kinah, but go to the crafting NPC and under quest find the design that is lvl 500 and get the materials (all should be vendor items there) and just craft that a few times to get you high enough points. Since the leveling rate is higher here, I would just make sure you have one of the free crafting boosts on. DO NOT forget to do the weekly Sarpan Sharper / Wrights token quests get 5 a week the NPC /where SOLOMON will work this will help you to start getting designs you need. YOU DO NOT have to be a member to do them, so if you have an alt on another account, I Suggest doing the quests with both as the designs are all tradeable.

Also yes stop at 399 and farm up designs like GRS and such, if you forgot to do that, just level an alt up at lvl 10 to 399 and just keep doing the 380 work order until you get all of them.

Idrilke likes this.
  4. Idrilke

Idrilke Proficient

Thy Katykat.
    Finally, I conceled my expert rank and took the work orders, I got the GRS design,... And no, I have to craft Fasimede and Diana's items to be expert again

5. katykat

katykat Proficient Forum Legend

honestly this test is the least worried one to do. since you can prep for it. Also at 480 you get the 2nd chance scrolls that use Turquoise, Eltraite, Corundum. This I find the best to use for crafting, 1 it uses 1 less powder, 2 you can use your Blue magical Aether x 2 and get 1 brilliant of your choice, which will turn into 9 of the "basic" version for a total of 180 with a full morph, which will in turn turn into 1800 powders / scrolls +. This will actually yield a little bit more, it does cost slightly more, but it makes it much easier to craft because than you only have to worry about Magical Aether and you can do the gather skip if not blue or higher and safe on the "jars".

Anyway I'm glad you got the designs you need.