1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

DESIGNS NPCS PLEASE

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by alexander1st, Mar 18, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexander1st

alexander1st onetwothree Top Notch Youtuber

Hey guys. Take a look at our broker when it comes to potions: [​IMG]

Very nice. Now once again, can we please get the design npcs or some buffed spots where can drop the design faster or buff the shaper token dailies or anything that allows us to make potions and not have to pay 200k a pot to lordbrady???

Please. Ty

Last edited: Mar 18, 2022
    katykat likes this.
  2. katykat

katykat Proficient Forum Legend

yea i've suggested the crafting NPCs at least the design ones would be nice. 300-400k I've seen for them it's crazy. I've been selling major recovery potions for around 80k each, which can be morphed into fines, but the rate isn't worth for me to morph them. When the designs are dropped it is usually the opposite race.

3. alexander1st

Yes. And while adding the NPCs wouldnt take but one second, we have to wait for weeks for this to be in effect or be considered. And then we have 80% of server's population using potions from vendor. Naisu

4. xXEnvyXx

xXEnvyXx Your Favorite Sin

Or idk do the shapers dailies? I mean I know it takes a few weeks to get the 212 tokens but it’s doable and I’ve gotten it that way too

Olivia likes this.
  5. katykat

katykat Proficient Forum Legend

the sharper dailies you get from 1-3 depending on RNG that would be from 30 - upwards of 90 a month, it would take 3 + months in this instance to get the sharpers to get the maters. With doing the weekly that is 5x4 for an additional 20 a month, so with these it would be at least 2.5 months at minimum to get it.

6. Pox

Pox New Member

Or GMs can just put a fucking in-game event like Red Code Atreia, thank you.

Going for 3 months and seems like Shugo Tomb, Circus, Harvest Rebel, Solorius Festival, Red Code and any kind of in-game event doesn't exist at all, even if they just gave basic supplies like scrolls and potions, it will work wonders for older & new players who are just getting into the server with leveling resources having an overall hard time with GHP, running scrolls and stuff.

Certain events even encourage people to run PVE Instances (to whoever that likes it), go PvP or just enjoy a minigame of killing waves while transformed.

7. alexander1st

And the broker still looks like that. :(

8. Noyah

Noyah ᴜɴғᴏʀɢᴇᴛᴛᴀʙʟᴇ Forum Legend

The crafting NPCs (only those who sell designs) will be added alongside the others in Sanctum and Pandaemonium.

alexander1st and Ayvel like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.