1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poor sorc/sm

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Player1996, Mar 21, 2022.

1. Player1996

Player1996 Getting there

1. its hard to have fuse then 2. when it comes to boss runs always scout and warrior dop. now i run ssb like 7x , 2x normal and 5 scrolls guess what i havent receive/drop item for specifically for sm and sorc its always plate and leather i mean common i/we always do ssb . KINDLY CHECK THE DROP RATE.

2. Olivia

Olivia Legendary Member Forum Legend

I have known someone who ran SSB for 20+ runs and still haven't got his mythic weapon. It's really based on RNG and luck. Yours will come in a random way, and please, stop spamming the forums. Thank you.

3. Pox

Pox New Member

Welcome to RNG. I've seen a lot of tomes and orbs linked in SSB runs when server started where there was no Sorc/SM to pick them up, you can get it on your first run by being lucky, on your 200+ run or never at all, it's an horrible feeling but that's the time and grind price you pay by playing a MMORPG.

Lucky for you this server and its ratios even allow 2 mythic weapons to drop at once in 1 Key, not even 2. Keep trying.

Or just look for an alternative you know, there are other instances like DR, IO, you can go for ID Boss Weapon or AC Weapon too if you aren't looking for a fuse for 2-Star, even craft a Katalium if you need a mythic fuse and you are burnt out of running instances.

4. Gravity

Gravity Wild

35 times sauro n i still dont get my myth spear.
    [​IMG]

Player1996 and gorgeouschick like this.
  5. gorgeouschick

gorgeouschick Formless

Praying for RNGesus

Smiley likes this.
  6. Option

Option New Member

SSB drops bow and got stolen by glad TEAMATES im so lucky :D