1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

why Setting Archive error-100 and how to solve it?

Discussion in 'Problems' started by kococo, Apr 25, 2022.

1. kococo

kococo New Member

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      82.8 KB
      Views:
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Just a kind reminder, that in order for GamezBD to take a screenshot as proof, the Whole screenshot, without Any editing, has to be presented :)

Also, it might very well be, that somewhere along the line, your Settings archive has become corrupted?

It really shouldn't be possible, because for as long as I have been playing (since before the EU server), I have never had any problems with the settings up/down-loader. Unless of course, you have some form of cheat enabled :p

However, it really isn't the end of the game, since it isn't that big a deal, redoing your settings. I know, because I have done so many times now.

3. kococo

kococo New Member

This problem was discovered after I registered my account and logged in the game for the first time, but I could not solve it. I went to Google and found the same problem because Windows Defender was blocking uploads, but I turned it off and still couldn't fix it. :(
    and Where can I find my Settings archive folder(or create it by myself?:(I think I can save it locally

Last edited: Apr 25, 2022
    loboram likes this.
  4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

It might be mentioned in other places, but I KNOW without a doubt, that Windows Defender does NOT interfere with GamezBD, nor anything needed for it to run. In my opinion it is most likely a third-party software, such as an anti-virus or firewall addon.

Why exactly this feature doesn't actually work for you, I have NO idea at all. Even worse if you have Never ever, been able to use it at all. So I suggest you start a conversation with Kolka, by mouse-overing your forum username, and selecting Conversation.

5. kococo

kococo New Member

LOL, I've been looking for half an hour where talk to this guy,thank u

loboram likes this.