1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Black Spirit

Discussion in 'Questions' started by YooMin, Aug 25, 2022.

1. YooMin

YooMin @Wisdom.Entertainment

How to get 200% Black Spirit Rage? When with full Tungrad accessories set is it only 180%.

2. Zemrode

Zemrode New Member

Transfered from other player

loboram likes this.
  3. YooMin

YooMin @Wisdom.Entertainment

Only Transformed from other player?

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Yeah, it is a way to encourage more Party gaming, since it was meant to be played in this manner, instead of having players complaining about the game being too hard :D

If you party up with one or two others, then you can usually take on Much harder tasks, while getting a slightly higher drop bonus, due to being in a party :)

5. Yatori91

Yatori91 New Member

Hola, tengo un problema con las recompensas del season, se ha quedado atascado en la recompensa por completar la misión principal de Calpheon, aunque la misión esta completada no me deja recoger la recompensa. Ayuda por favor.

Hello, I have a problem with the season rewards, it has been stuck in the reward for completing the main calpheon mission, the mission is called "The Gift of Calpheon", although the mission is completed does not let me collect the reward. Help please.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2022
  6. Vaeller

Vaeller New Member

Okay, so tasks here look nothing like English version of current season pass. I would suspect that the translation just wasn't updated for that language pack, or you game didn't update properly. Before running repairs, the task for 2 10xBooks of Training in my Pass is "Reach lvl 50" and the next one which you're having trouble for Laila's petals and Elion's tear is "Summon Black Spirit and exchange energy for an XP buff". Try doing that and seeing if it completes the task. Then run file check from game launcher settings.

Also, probably should have started a new thread. And used English. Just sayin