1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Unable to gain Karma

Discussion in 'Problems' started by BrunoGutierrez, Sep 9, 2022.

Tags:
  1. BrunoGutierrez

BrunoGutierrez New Member

Hi,

I recent made a warrior and went through the everfrost questline, after finising it i leveled my character to level 63 and endedup with negative karma. The problem is that doesn't matter how wich or how many mobs i kill my karma still keeps at -224k.

What i should do?

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello and Welcome to the GamezBD Forum section, hopefully your stay with us (the GamezBD community), will be an enjoyable one.

Hmmm, as far as I know (just made a rather long search run), there isn't much to say about the BDO Karma system. Most posts/threads are mainly about how bad it is, or how it works; But without the added: How to recover Karma. The very few Reddit posts I found, are from 2+ years ago, and pretty much all say the same: "Grind Sausans, or Shultz Guards".

I would've offered you my advice: "Do Quests!" But apparently, that doesn't show up as an option, in any of the searches I've made so far.

Tell you what; You take a screenshot before you do anything, of the amount of Karma you have. Then go do a bunch of Quests, take a screenshot afterwards to show if you have recovered anything. After that you go grind the aforementioned monsters, again taking a screenshot before and after about 10 minutes.

Then you come back in here, and post the images, remember to tell the game settings, that you need the screenshots in Jpg format, so you can drag and drop them straight into the forum posts :)

Once you've done that, EVERYone will be able to use your Forum Thread, for all future searches and answers, to their queries regarding this topic ;)

3. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

We have Fame and have Karma
    make sure u talk about Karma - its yes - then u cant gain it on Hadumsha channel so just change channel.
    if u talk about Fame - then use .rescue and u will see goblin near u he will reset your fame to 0 for gold bar 100m

loboram likes this.