1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

(CLASSIC) GamezAION

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Demiurg, Jun 27, 2021.

?

You agree for Gamez to release an AION Classic Server (1.5 - 1.9 - 2.0)?

1. Yes (Why)

89 vote(s)
    80.2%
  2. No (Why)

22 vote(s)
    19.8%
  1. CosmosNox

CosmosNox New Member

I'd say no why? Aion died long time ago the only playable versions in my 12 years with Aion wear 4.8 (cause massive overhaul of skills) or 5.8 with new character creation and soooo much more. We(or at least me and my friends) are kinda sick of servers popping with numbers like 1.9-.2.7-3.X no to mention LOADS of 4.6 servers which in fact are getting boring really quick unless you're some kind of mashochist that like to run trough Katalams for years . Personally i see absolutley no progress physicall and mental in oldetr versions of the game we don't live anymore in society where nostalgia is needed ,progress is the key role here . I've played gamez LOOONG time ago 2.7 i think? was one of the best servers tons of people then people left Aion got F2P/P2W that's how it all ended . I'd love to see a proper 4.8/5.8 server but anything older is just a waste of money/rescources in opinion of most people i've played in my 12 years so thinking that community will grow and people come back to play older version is so wrong come on we all grew up already move forward not to the past.

Sorry if my reply is not releted or confusing .

JonJon420 and Takuro like this.
  2. JonJon420

JonJon420 New Member

I like your reply. Unlike that dummy deriug or some shit. Anything below 4.0 would just be dumb. Lots of things made the game lame as it went. But at a point it did become straight p2w and that's when I got bored. Ok, +5 accessories max was ok but then it got overkill cuz you could keep going. And temperings weren't that easy but you could pay for them item shop... The manastone change after composites... Composites was where it needed to stop. Them +10 manastones where dumb lmaooo but lots of other things as it went on. Had a good time on retail made great friends and we mostly all still in contact, even play another private server together but of course play new games lmaoo just cant get a love for these new mmos.

3. Demiurg

Demiurg Proficient

Listen, you dumb fuck. The reason this game died, is because your +4.0 patches. Before that, every retail/private server was full with players. Stop dreaming about your shitty 4.8 mate. Its a totally wreck

4. JonJon420

JonJon420 New Member

Shut up virgin, saying you aren't playing any aion server is a lie cuz all you want is classic. Bet you on a server with yourself leveling to 50 for "fun". Your opinion of a low patch server sounds horrible, we on AionAmerica and hit 1000+ players. First off NA aion is dead because we know aion is dooky and there's many other games that are better. You want a 2008 game?? With no content. Hahaha you are a sad child. Retail 4.8 was Poppin so idk why you think it sucked. Maybe cause no one would bring your shitty ass to a sauro. Game was still doing goodish before I even quit which was later patches closer to 6.0. you are a nobody who knows absolutely nothing.

5. Demiurg

Demiurg Proficient

You're in a late state dementia.

6. JonJon420

JonJon420 New Member

I mean it runs in my family but I'm not fully there yet. But you should accept you're infact a dumbass and have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to aion. Thank you for time, pls just don't even reply cuz you suck.

7. Demiurg

Demiurg Proficient

Well, that explains it mate. Thats why you're so delusional lol

8. JonJon420

JonJon420 New Member

Whatever floats your boat kiddo.

9. ZERO11

ZERO11 Getting there

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!! But i doubt it will ever happen LOL.

10. Demiurg

Demiurg Proficient

I know right? You can go back to your inflatable doll now

11. JonJon420

JonJon420 New Member

Wow... Your jokes suck just like your opinion on aion.

12. Takuro

Takuro Proficient

any news on aion?

13. JonJon420

JonJon420 New Member

I wouldn't give gamez any attention. You'll be better off trying another company. On twitch lota of ppl playing that empire aion. But it's 2.5 patch and too me that's not enough content to keep me interested. Aion america just hit 1000 ppl but meh. Aion is dead game.

Takuro likes this.
  14. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

Good old days, truly!

Doing a server rollback or let's just say "starting a classic server" with that versions will take some time. I've also played 1.5 and it was really extraordinary.

+1 for this.

15. Tylkys

Tylkys Expert

gamezaion die

16. JonJon420

JonJon420 New Member

I don't see anything fun with a game that has like barely any content... Why would you want something so prehistoric? Trust me I love old ways of things to... But the game needed much more content. And yes the game did start to be bleh after some updates because to me it went p2w and whoever could spend days with no sleep or just focus one game...

17. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

I see that you're not happy with your experiences about the game, and it is not something to brag about. Whether it is prehistoric or whatnot, all you need to do is to utilize every available resources. If we talk about content, then you can suggest one or more. Admins will be glad to cater them as long as it is profitable to the community.

"P2W" so far is the trend of every online game specially in the private servers sector. Why complain about it? Just sayin' tho.

18. JonJon420

JonJon420 New Member

Uh... I don't think I bragged about anything... Use all available resources? Aion is a game that only a few hundred people probably play. AA and Gamez we're actually my first private servers. I played retail till about 6.0 but really only enjoyed it till maybe 5.0, just stuck around with friends till it felt way to dead. And p2w on gamez imo wasn't really that p2w. Best things I remember seeing were cheap socketing boxes... Retail lost me when accessories were able to enchant past +5 and you could just buy temperings off the shop, then they added omegas on shop and your choice of composites. Now that's the p2w that I'll complain about. Many other p2w ways on retail but they just wanted to milk it. Which is fine cuz I hear it's dead basically now.

Ethereal and Takuro like this.
  19. Rhum

Rhum New Member

Good day,
    I'm sorry if my questions are not right here, is there GM here? my character is clenching on ROCK,
    I can't get off the rock. please help me. thanks

20. Player1996

Player1996 Getting there

i can summon if youre in
    elyos race