1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Is the Epheria Galleon and the title permanent from the webshop?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by maho, Aug 1, 2023.

1. maho

maho New Member

Hi all,

Is the Epheria Galleon and the title permanent from the webshop? I have been away from the game for a long time and i saw it there along with the skins for the carracks and I was wondering if the title and ship were permanent as in once you got them both you keep them and can always use them or does the title go away like in the base game.

Thanks all for any clarification.

2. Dauerbinde

Dauerbinde New Member

u dont get the galleon title u only get the galleon ship and its not working properly not worth the cash since u cannot aim ur cannons and they need manual charging which if u do u lose dps also somting is wrong with the ships camera and basicly u get irl seasick when u move with it ... no idea why that thing is in the webshop if its that bad tbh

3. maho

maho New Member

Wait I thought that you needed a title called “Captain Epheria” in order to use it?

4. Dauerbinde

Dauerbinde New Member

if u bought the galleon of webshop u do not need the title to sail it and also it doesnt get removed after 7days of usage (wich would be stupid tbh 200usd for 7days ...)

5. maho

maho New Member

I thought it would have been stupid as well but it would have been dumber not to know before even considering buying it.

i saw in a couple of the past patch notes that they have been patching it. Has it gotten better than when it was released?

If you got it from a special barter does that one stay permanently as well or is it just the webshop one?