1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

missing hire items, missing cp's

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Ndr, Nov 26, 2023.

1. Ndr

Ndr New Member

I started playing this game a few years ago and then quit twice because there was no update. We started playing it again a few months ago. I returned all my rental items a few weeks ago and 33 cp is still used for rental items, I checked my inventories and warehouses but I couldn't find any rental items.
    I want 33 cp's back because it's too much.
    please help me.

Attached Files:

2. armageddon624

armageddon624 New Member

33 Seems an odd amount but did you also check for any storage containers you might have rented from the storage vendors to put in your your houses? I know when I came back I had a similar issue where I had 10CP unaccounted for showing as rented but found I had a storage container at my main crafting house.

loboram likes this.
  3. Ndr

Ndr New Member

thanks check my homes but i cant find any i remember i used ones container since 2018 ...
    but dont hire any container last 6 months

How can I communicate with the game manager?

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

You can write to Kolka the main GamezBD developer, using the forum Conversation option. Top right corner of the screen, mouse-over your forum username, and select Conversation.