1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Gladiator VS. Sorcerer] Guide For Gladiators

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by LordSuffer, Sep 20, 2010.

1. LordSuffer

LordSuffer Expert

GLADIATOR VS SORC
    Guide:

When A Gladiator Has A DP, The Chances Are 80% Againts A Sorcerer, Because Sorcs Needs To Buff First To Iflict Greater Damage And Increase The Casting Speed, So When A Gladiator Has Been Faced To Face By A Sorc, Click The Second Wind To Increase Your Maximum HP By 50% To The Peak, Adds Up Fortitude And Will,, By This State Your HP Bangs Up To 16-18k , You Need To Leap Smash To Go Directly To A Sorcerer, By Leaping To The Sorcerer You Must Disabled It So That The Sorcs Casting Skills Will Be Disabled, Inorder To Disabled It, Use Explosive Strike DP 2000, 10sec CD.. If You Dont Have DP? Use Lockdown Skill,, This Enables You To Stumble The Enemy Sorc And Also When The Sorc Is Casting? It Will Be Canceled Due To Stumbled State, After Doing The Explosive Strike, Activate Your Severe Percision Cut IV 30sec CD.. This Has Greater Damage To Sorcs And Stumbles, Also When It Has Been Casted And The Enemy Runs Away, It Will Be Pulled Back, So Usually Use Additional Shattering Wave [Range Skill] Decreases Enemy Defence 600, Then Finally Cleave .. It Will Be More Effective If The Gladiator Uses Scrolls..
    Remember Sorcerer Usually Immobilize The Gladiator So They Can Gain Range, All You Have To Do Is Use Strengten Wings [Remove All Imparing Debuffs Of Your Speed]

16k HP of A Gladiator. IT takes 3-4skill Of a Sorc To Kill it.. Depends When A Gladiator Can Disabled It By Using Stumble Strikes, Sorcs Has Low Defense But Huge Damage..

Hope This Guide Will Help Gladiator Can Do More Againts Sorcs, Rather Than Dying Without Knowing We Gladiator Has Great Skills Aswell Depends On How You Apply It In Battle!

GoodLuck
    IGN:Lordsuffer
    RACE:Elyos
    CLASS:Gladiator
    LEGION:CebuPride

2. TheShaikan

TheShaikan Banned

well it doesnt apply for asmo sorcs :pouty: couse they can use their speed buffs and they will cast instant everything = no chance :pouty: but its good for elyos sorcs

3. Diavol GR

Diavol GR Legendary Member

1) WHo said we need to buff o_O
    2) Your Death as a gladiator is 1 Root away. :p
    3) That Wil work on newbie sorc only ^^

4. Kittypurr

Kittypurr Getting there

I have to disagreee with ur post o_O first lockdown is a melee thing against sorcs wont work second if u use ur heals too soon u are pretty much gone. cuz A. sorcs can slow ur asss down a lot also if u do leaping smash u have a little time when u cant do anything and sorc can cast sleep then :O run back and nuke ur ass also u wont alwyas have DP on u so i say dont rely much on dp skills. also *quote Severe Percision Cut IV 30sec thats wrong is just 2* unless u talking about the other cut which doesnt stumble. Also sorcs have skill to evade certain melee hits so o_O. i should say best option is to switch to a shield and 1hd and slow ur target down and try get him on aerial or u can do ankle snare and stumble skills.

and yeah i forgot >< if u see asmo sorc XD run lol that instant cast is just xD lame!!!! lol naw just jk :O thou they hurt pretty bad.

But is just like everything :O it all depends on ur skills as a player and ur opponents skills. or o.o who can spam skills faster *hence Rangers*

5. LordSuffer

LordSuffer Expert

Dont Be So Overwhelmed.. Not That You Can Root Gladiator, Gladiator Instantly Dies...

THINK AGAIN

Only Noob Gladiator Dies After A Single Root.. Dont Be So Sure.. WE ALL GOT UNIQUE SKILLS

6. Kittypurr

Kittypurr Getting there

well if u waste all ur heals at start of battle u are prtty much gone o.o and hence if they use root and ice chain :O u gona get slowwww and if u use wings :O cool u took buff away o wait o.o sorcs have another slow down skills XD and sleep and o.o tree form

7. LordSuffer

LordSuffer Expert

Let me Tell You Guyz, Second Wind's Duration is 1min, Hell yeah, 16-18k HP, and, By The Time The Sorc Silences You, Perhaps it Has To Do Some Damage Skills, Not Once, But All The Skills To Break that 16k HP, and Dont Tell me? GLADIATORS HAS No Improve Stamina + Heals? And Usuall If Your A Gladiator, You Must Be Wiser Enough To Gain Buffs From A Chanter Before Attacking... And Regarding About DP? Lots Of DP in Core.. All You Gotta Do Is To Stay Alive :)

8. suinling

suinling Proficient

agree with that...no matter how much your have HP..if the socerer use right combo skill..no chance the gladi to win...:whistling::whistling:

sorcerer root most gladi will use streghten wings..

if the sorcerer use curse root what you will do o_O :D

9. Beastie

Beastie Banned

honestly if its one on one and if the sorc sees u coming then run away, because if even if you manage to get up to them if they cast illusion its over

10. brainpower

brainpower Banned

Zanada - Level 55 gladiator Elyos - Proud Centurion of llusionists

lolololol
    what kind of proud centurion are you ? zzzz

no wonder that what i posted today is true : elyos won`t fight 1v1 if they see you in abyss ... they will run even with full HP

Vs elyos sorc all you need is 30% speed scroll on ground , vs asmo sorc you need ABG chain set full mr socketed . Nuff said

11. Beastie

Beastie Banned

I'm not stupid, if I see a sorc heading my way Im not gonna charge willy nilly at him(especially if I see the glowing DP effect on him) and have him root me and then kill me at his leisure. also most GOOD sorcs are smart enough to turn on Illusion so even if u do get to them u cant hurt them because none of ur attacks land. Ill run and try to loset them and if I see them give up and fly off then Ill turn around and attack them when they dont see it coming. In the words of Miyamoto Musashi there is nothing wrong with running if you know you can not win the fight. I wait till I can get the upperhand and no I do NOT mean wait or run straight to other elyos.

12. LordSuffer

LordSuffer Expert

Thats My Guide, And I Hope This Helps, And Maybe Some Of Here, Are Wiser And Some Of Those Are Aggressive, Well Wiser Is Better Than Aggressive Rather Than Aggressive That Almost is The Only Reason Of Living :D Well See Then, Sorcs Vs. Glads, Anticipating Encounter At The Core May Happen, You Better Use Your Skills Or Youll Die Without Trying Though..

13. suinling

suinling Proficient

No Offense from me:whistling::whistling:

Just wanna Give my oppinion :rightful:

14. brainpower

brainpower Banned

typing all the words with capital letter at start is plain retarded ... i assume so is your guide , didn`t even bothered to read it . KTHXBYE

2 people like this.
  15. FadetoBlack

FadetoBlack Veni, vidi, vici, reliqui

brainpower, you're mad retarded man. Your stupidity appalls me, you seem to have less neurons than a rat. I heard you had 2 infractions already, maybe you'll get a third and your stupid ass might get banned permanently from the forums, it would be like a Christmas present.

also, you sure talk a lot about pvp for someone who doesn't show his face in the abyss OR heiron. last i checked your legion doesn't pvp unless they have the no-target bug.

16. LordSuffer

LordSuffer Expert

RETARDED? You Called It Retarded? Haha.. I Dont Care, Atleast I Write With Sense, Rather Than Going In To A Thread And Start Insulting Someone Just Because Of The Caps, Thats The RETARDED One.. And I Mean The "NOTHING TO DO GUY" Really Retarded, Lack Of Attention Somehow Thats You..

You Better Quit Arguing When You Already Know Whats Right For You Is To Stay Out.. Got It? I Know You Got Brains, But Please Somehow Use It In A Better Way.. Suggestions Though

17. Beastie

Beastie Banned

I don't go charging in shouting LEROY JENKINS! against a sorc especially since I dont have ABG chain armor with mres like a few ppl do. If it works for you then more power to you but I like to use the environment sometimes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teujGfGQOKQ

18. behlato

behlato Expert

:bandit: hmm.. lol :bandit:
    HERES THE ULTIMATE GUIDE for me
    1. use COURAGE SCROLLS. and other scrolls you want
    2.1 use "lockdown" no+ anuhart set sorc. will die
    2.2 use lockdown+strikes for +15 anuhart set sorc
    (this wont work with mages that buffs always especially stone skin lol so be cautious) :wink: use no.3
    3. strike first. since they sweep FAST. until u drained all the limited damage absorb of stone skin then do lockdown
    for anuharts they might die just with strikes. for abgs and sometimes eat. just do em..... real good lol

they transform u into something.
    this way you need magic resist scrolls. or extra anti magic armor.
    overall i say. sorcs are wimps. their the people that hid in the back while in a fight. pussy cats.

complete gear glad to complete gear sorc. = sorc always has the advantage.
    complete ranger to sorc = ranger has the upperhand.

LAST ULTIMATE TIP :)
    shut their mouth so they cant speak to cast their weird spells. yup use silence.

a punch in a face, a kick on the groin then a suplex. lol :whistling: just kidding. take the upperhand tackle him down. take full mount, slaughter his face with your million hammerfist lol aaight jk again :whistling:

19. brainpower

brainpower Banned

do you live in a world where gladiators have silence skills ? :sleeping:

20. WhiteRaven

WhiteRaven Proficient

...but... it IS troublesome to read a block of text in which each word starts with capital letters... :crying: It prevents fluid reading and i'm tired enough to lose interest in this because of it.

No i'm not trying to pick a fight. I'm just giving feedback. :annoyed: