1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

ROMANIA Legion Disbanded

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by ciufpuf, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Mercykiller

Mercykiller Well-Known Member

I'm seriously resisting the urge to start playing the world's smallest violin...

2. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

uuummm..ok i'll explain u again..when i leaved the server we were rank 2 and 50kk to rank1..then it seems that when i leaved the server i assigned the wrong leader..nightsong who didn't knew how to rule a legion and leaved it and moved to yestormorrow..

3. Marielle123

Marielle123 Proficient

thats sad :( why did you leave the server..if you love your guild/rank and do not want to loose on illusionist..then you should not leave the server..and hunt more ap together with your mates..sad to say..well dont worry you can go to the top again as long as you revive your guild and have faith again on your mates..just believe yourself dont give uP! fight fight fight! haha :D..dont be discouraged..i want to see again many romania legion will roamed around in heiron so that we can fight each other..XD

4. ArcheType

ArcheType Proficient

sup.
    I was gonna trollfest this shit, but i read everything and felt sorry lol

anyway i just wanna say one thing: this is all brain's fault.

kthxbye

5. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

well he had no influence on the guild..he was a normal player..the only thing that interested him was his billions and his abg..idk why didn't kicked him cauz every1 told me to kick him but..anyway..

6. Hellgirly

Hellgirly Getting there

I'm curious about one thing. If you were so proud to be a leader of the top Romania legion, why you're sticking to Italian flag, even with your new account? You are not proud, that you're romanian? Still bumping this thread, so romanian users can see why they don't have a legion and to ask them to contact Amurg, if they want to be again with their friends (even in english talking legion).

7. Danimalz

Danimalz Proficient

dam, less asmos to kill

8. Hellgirly

Hellgirly Getting there

The disbanding of legion doesnt mean dissappearing of people, so you're wrong :) We are not less, and we are comming after you :D Even in new legion :)

9. Raptorz

Raptorz Legendary

one of the best legions, outdoor forum :sad::sad:

10. brainpower

brainpower Banned

meh ... why do you cry those salty tears ? you left the server anyway , now you got banned on forum as well , no one cares about it or about you anymore ... nightsong wasn`t a "normal player" , he had like 3 characters in top 50 ap @ all server , so stop crying like a little child who lost his toy ...

And ROMANIA was ****ed up from the moment you and Kalsberg left and took all the players with you on that shitty server , who closed up in less than 2 weeks .

/trolling , RIP ROMANIA Legion , i`ll try to do something about it ... only future can tell if it will work or not .

11. Mercykiller

Mercykiller Well-Known Member

Ah yes, I can see it now, a pro DUELING legion...

12. redkola

redkola Proficient

that's happens because our organization was down.....this morning i was the only player online....

13. TheShaikan

TheShaikan Banned

not a normal player? u mean i was a hacker or what? o_O

14. brainpower

brainpower Banned

hmm ? read well ... burki said you were a random player , and you`re the main cause for the bad situation , because you never worth the BG and he wanted to kick you loooong time ago ...

15. maneta

maneta Lesbian Forum Legend

Well.... get a good leader and romania legion can coexist, but i tell u what! cents also counts.. take illu for example. Our bg is more time in gm mode than in player mode so he entrusts the legion to the cents ...

If u have trusty ppl the legion wont fall down.

But as i could see the new gm of romania was like .. how do i say in light words... inefficient?

16. Hellgirly

Hellgirly Getting there

It is not like the new BG was inefficient. Is like that for 1 month things changed like this: the original leader left, and give the rights to THE PERSON HE DEICIDE can take good care of the legion. School started and people couldn't play that mutch. The new leader was trying to do his best to support the legion, which includes inviting new players as well. As you know new players are not always good equipped. So some of them were going DP. The new BG pass the leader to someone else and left (unknown reasons for me, i can't comment that). The old leader pissed off, cuz the legion is not going how he wants, so he decide, that it is better just to disband the legion, so people (who acc to him do not care about the legion), gtfo of his legion. So according to this story who really don't care about the legion, players, or their leaders? End of story, end of Romania legion. Birth of SkittleCollector.

17. Raptorz

Raptorz Legendary

Why the ciufpuf was banned in?

Someone can tell me? :kewl:

18. Hellgirly

Hellgirly Getting there

19. Raptorz

Raptorz Legendary

20. MiniShooter

MiniShooter New Member

Heiron In Peace?

Heiron in peace? hahaha do not make me laugh you not realized the mighty legion of Hispanic GodsArmy? They make me laugh a lot ... members we always looking to go online to Heiron to deal damage to left and right. For all those Hispanics who are frantic with the blood of the Elyos will be welcome to this legion. I waiting for you. Los estare esperando.

ATTE: MiniHealer (asmos)