1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I just want to say.... Fck it!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hotmilf, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Autumn

Autumn Banned

Unfortunately the ban command only works as a permanent ban. We could jail for a day, but it only counts down while you are logged in.

2. Arsuf

Arsuf Expert

Why not ban permanently? Since this is a bug exploit and is under perma ban. This would teach everybody a lesson.

This is harsh but its a good way to give an example. As ive said "Ignorance of the LAW excuses NO ONE".

3. hotmilf

hotmilf Proficient

i just want them all banned so everyone that use the bug ...!!permanent ban!!!

4. itsaleckz67

itsaleckz67 Legendary Member

well i can go afk or watch youtube vids, films for 1 hour if i were jailed so useless.. how about jailing them for more than a day? like jailed for 2 days and whenever they go off.. the time of their due ban is not moving still? because i can see a lot of flying elyos in heiron and same names...
    im not that good to upload every pics that i take whenever i see them flying...
    "whistling:

5. Hitsume

Hitsume Proficient

Why not make an "auto announcement" that Beluslan and Heiron is no free fly zone? And captured fliers are banned 24 hrs. mmk?

6. LotusBayne

LotusBayne Getting there

I'm in agree for the ban. ^^ I see it a fair deal, you can't go by guidelines and rules, then here's the consequence.

7. Elyios

Elyios Expert

most players violate the rules because they are greedy for easy AP. i suggest you also remove all AP from bug-abusers like wallhacking, illegal flying, targetbuggers (and maybe more)

8. snic

snic Respected Member

well my suggestions :D when ever some1 reports flying dude, u will reward him with 10 credit :3, and the reported dude, will get 1day jail and all his aps removed as elyios said, it should be fair, and ppl will be more attantive about reports :3

9. thanners

thanners Proficient

Just ban !

10. Ben32

Ben32 New Member

I'm sure they'll fix it.

11. Kirahh

Kirahh New Member

Lol, you're not serious, are you? Eltnen/Morheim and Heiron/Beluslan were MEANT to be ground PvP areas. There's not supposed to be any flying in those maps. Except at the Fortresses were you can gather aether. That's it.

Ground PvP is better than the Abyss. At least if someone is "dying" the only thing they can do is run away; unlike in the Abyss when you're dying..they just drop their wings and fall like they're about to die, and then re-pop their wings and you have to either try to find them, or give up and fly back up.

If anything is "sh*t" it's Flight Combat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.