1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How do you see the Asmo Race at this time?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by VeshWolfe, Jun 5, 2010.

?

Thoughts on the race?

Poll closed Jun 19, 2010.
  1. I think the race is perfect as it is.

16 vote(s)
    32.7%
  2. I think the race is doing good but needs a few tweeks.

6 vote(s)
    12.2%
  3. I think the race is making a effort but needs a huge over-hual.

7 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. The race is horrible. We need a bail out ASAP!

20 vote(s)
    40.8%
  1. Azphel

Azphel New Member

The Asmodian people doesn't care what Ellyos think about them. But they are quite desorganized it's true, we need some time for leveling and gather some gear. It's hard to do it because some people have fear to atack the ellyos. We get some atacks in dark poeta side too. Because the ellyos know we don't have enough gear to confrontation AND the Ellyos are in greater population than de asmodians i think is the search of humanity to do something more than just walk, talk and work like having magical powers. Well idk your side fella but RPG is not real sorry. x]~

Last edited: Jun 6, 2010
  2. yoitzsam

yoitzsam New Member

actually the reason why asmos lose is because we dont have enough aoe and range(for example spiritmasters). many asmos would choose to be assassin simply because they look cooler as an asmo and those arent really for group pvp

3. Azphel

Azphel New Member

Isn't totally true they choose assassin because of the stun AND because they get better on low rate server. Please asmos do more Templars and Rangers they are pretty kick ass. x]~

4. Chloraform

Chloraform Banned

some work could be done people would rather spar in belus then help fight in the abyss

5. Azphel

Azphel New Member

Nah they only want to stay on beluslan selling their items and then go back to dark poeta to get more items to sell.

6. Battle Dolly

Battle Dolly Getting there

Elyos get killed too...its hardly a excuse of " we dont have good gear"

i know this, i walk around the Asmodian lands....people sit there, horde gear and duel one another, i had someone run up to me in the middle of leveling on more then one occasion while i was trying to fight a mob to duel me..its ridiculous.

and i dunno about anyone else, i never had that happen on elyos side...to much damn in fighting (ya, no duh, rp isnt real...that's why its rp) the point is still valid, certain people are natural born leaders, Asmodians simply need organization and people willing to lead them.

if you want to do that, by all means, get your friends..organize in groups, safety in numbers- a asmodian in a group is less tempting to gank then a Asmo alone.

7. DarthVomit

DarthVomit New Member

i totally agree about the duelling in bel part....all they do is blindly duelling when elyos is raiding in abyss and its annoying how all majority of the asmos are doing nothing...im one of those who risk my AP to kill elyos...i even get some saying "I dont wanna lose my AP to this elyos hackers"
    Wheres the honour in being an asmodian...who cares about AP its about standing up for own race and helping one another in battles with the other race..i means thats why they have the good and evil...Elyos and Asmodians...no doubt asmos dont get gear easily but who cares about hackers lets just team up one big group and takeover core and abyss..elyos are smart they know asmos wont go up to abyss very often(coz of not having NO GOOD GEAR) so they take the upper hand of conquering core...come on man im sad to know the race i chose is not wat i thought it would be.....

Pls those who are asmodians please wake up ur ideas and start being friendly and help out with ur own race and not just ignoring eevery fellow asmos....WE ARE ONE RACE...with different legions...im sick of seing u guys duelling(like it will bring u any good just duelling)...this whole game is about raiding the other race...from wat i see elyos has more bond compared to asmos...Elyos are always raiding in packs and wat does asmos do..cower down in beluslan WTF man....i love asmos and i wont quit being an asmo...so many asmos have left to become an elyos due to all those ignorant fools...pls its time for some tightness in the bond between us Asmos...

Blood for Blood.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

so which GM loves the asmos more...speak up on behalf of those who put thier hearts in being an asmo....spread the message to the lazy asmo....

Last edited: Jun 7, 2010
  8. minosu

minosu Expert

hey hey
    dueling isn't all useless
    I do it to practice ^^
    and actually today the asmos did wonderful
    I went into core and we owned the whole palce the whole day. Elyos kept coming and coming but we kept killing hordes of them.
    ... ofc then later I went back to core and got teamed by like 10 elyos camping our HQ... z_z

9. Slayra

Slayra Proficient

Dueling is the best practice i get since i have to chance to pick which classes i want to fight :D

and its also a getaway form the recent wave of hackers

10. chesochie

chesochie Proficient

all i can say that the asmo players are few.. and some people from that faction transferred to ely..

11. DarthVomit

DarthVomit New Member

yeah i think the best is most active pvpers make ONE legion and all of us join there HOWS THAT????

12. Viktorja

Viktorja New Member

And, aside from the fact that people like to play "the good guys' side" (even when having an angelic appearance doesn't necessarily mean it's good), that's why there aren't a lot of asmodians around; and the few daevas on asmodea spend their time duelling and selling stuff to each other. Because if you dare set foot on Reshanta you'll get ganked by a group 3 times bigger than yours.

No, seriously, it's frustrating. We need some teamwork... and more daevas. We already have cool gear, we have the same gear as the other race. They are completely killable in a 1vs1 match. The only time I saw asmodians doing teamwork was at the DP entrance, where an unfortunate elyos happened to try his/her luck.

I don't play a lot... but it's quite enjoyable when your race can kick as much arses as the other one does.

13. avielo1234

avielo1234 New Member

I think the asmo should stay they way they are...and also its horrible tht the elyos venished them just because they have hair on their back and just being ugly....asmo arnt the bad guys their just tryin to survive i think their story is crewl and they are worth more admiring :)

14. Battle Dolly

Battle Dolly Getting there

think you missing the point of all this friend...would read from the beginning if i was you.

its about getting the race organized, most people don't give two licks about the story (sarcasm/sides all things dark are evil right? /sarcasm)

in any case, look it over from the beginning, you want to help make it a better place? get your friends together and organize, as a community we are strong.

15. DarthVomit

DarthVomit New Member

hey ixei ur rite about that but its hard to organize them when most of them tend to ignore...sometimes i get annoyed but judging from wat i see now..they are slowly getting organize...BIG HAND TO THEM LAST NITE IN CORE...i was there and i saw it...and also i was on vent with them...so i heard and saw everything...hopefully more of asmo will be like that...

16. kecimis

kecimis Proficient Forum Legend

They are completly unwilling and dumb, I am one of asmos and I am ashamed. If I come to Beluslan and need to test something through duel, asmos here cant sacrifice 10 fucking seconds to do it.

17. Ong

Ong New Member

I love asmodian thats all matter <3 <3 <3

18. Temujin

Temujin Getting there

Ima asmo and elyos player...though i sometimes play elyos cause all my real-life friends play it, Im more naturally atracted to the asmo, and im not emo im actually kinda the sporty type. but yea they seem to be nicer on asmo side...there is a certain level of respect too.

For Example. if im farming in a elyos area a high lvl elyos will come and take all the kills from me and laugh. i say " dude i was here first, that aint fair" thenhe says "so, what you gonna do about it....." for asmos its different. if im farming a small spot and they come trying to kill everything as soon as i say stop they are like "Oh, my bad bro i didnt realize I was stealing your shit, my bad." and they move on to an area close by......

Asmo players are nice but too into themselves....sometimes seems like im the only team player....

Last edited: Jul 24, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  19. Trelly

Trelly New Member

Yea im Elyos Sorcerer and a Asmodian Ranger, and your right man. 100% Asmodians are WAY nicer than Elyos, i started off as Elyos cause of friends, but then my friend screwed me over really bad, so i quit my sorc and made an asmodian ranger, and i can honestly say no 1 helped me on my sorc at all, ive already been givin like 30 mil, been power leveled, helped through dps, i mean the asmodian side are just lovely people.

20. Framboise

Framboise Expert Forum Legend

I bite.

rawr