1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

A possible solution to stop this dupe

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by yihengren, Sep 26, 2010.

1. yihengren

yihengren Well-Known Member

Well I am no computer expert, but we could at least try some practical measures to hamper this duping. Because of the excessive duping EAT set (7.5k credit) now are sold for merely (2k) credit. By doing this, not only the market will get **** but also reduce the sever donations. The donated items are supposed to be for those who donated but today EAT is everywhere. If we don't put an end to this,a possible degenerating damage could be done to our sever.

Now, a soultion?

Maybe just maybe, perhpas the GM and Admins could spend sometime to wipe EAT and refund those that are purchased with Vote points. I know this may piss off alot of players, but think about it, is it even fun to okay anymore when you have mothig to strive toward to? Also the medal dupe problem, could we, if possible, trade our AP via a GM and redem our items rather than getting the medals? I am new to aion so k am not sure it will work.

Well there is my 2 cent

please don't flame or spazz out, just give some feedbacks

1 person likes this.
  2. reycats

reycats Legendary Member

not a good idea sir... how about the players that buy EAT with AP?

3. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

Carl mentioned in a prior post that next update should fix the duping issue. I can't remember which post but that's what I read.

But your solution is not a bad idea as you said will make a lot mad.

4. yihengren

Yah, see we need feedbacks

But it is so o viois ATM, pvp while most people got EAt Lolz...

Hummm idk man what do u think?

5. Alpha

Alpha Expert

how your thinking that this is gonna help really? i mean sounds easy when you say oh they can add back the items that we pay for at certain time but ofc its not that easy as it sounds lol... just think about gms trying to refund what you cant see in other words what about ppl that vote for items are you gonna refund that? :eek: or ppl that did it over westernunion is not that easy obviously your making it sound easy... when its not lol

1 person likes this.
  6. Hitsume

Hitsume Proficient

But some people who bought EAT armors with there AP is using dupe gold medals anyways.

7. yihengren

I just posted for one reason

if anyone has ever heard of BRazen RF it used to be a very very popular p sever but because of there are Sooooooooo much duped items admins just gave up on it and in the sever shut down.... Lost 500 usd there and mo refund...

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

.... As I have said give useful feedback. However it seems that all you have said is that I am too naive and I should be laughed at. Be that as it may, I never said it was easy, this is only a sugesstion, and as a community I think it is proper for us to talk about current sever issues

8. bingbong

bingbong Proficient

its easy for you to say wipe all eats,

yeah your idea is good,

but how about the people who used their own credits to buy those eat

would'nt it be unfair to them aswell?

9. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

LOL thats the point of this thread, there is no legal way to buy EAT or EGT with AP as there havnt been enough events to suply enough gold medals on this server.

A few gold medals was obtained from silver medals (event rewards) then they were duped from there to what we have now.

Anyways i think its a bad idea wiping all EAT EGT in game as donators that obtained them legit may have sold/traded them off so your saying that players that payed kinah or other donated items will be left with nothing.

A solution would be eliminate ALL gold medals from game.

10. Hitsume

Hitsume Proficient

As he said if you bought EAT set with you AP then you get refund. lololol readdddddddddddddddd.... :rightful:

11. yihengren

Can they should their purchase history and get it back? Idk lolz guys give me answer not questions.

Tbh I dont even know what medals do..... I am new to aion sorry

12. Alpha

Alpha Expert

well you want the truth :eek:? or something cool that i already gave you.

the truth would be wipe the server thats the only way but we all know thats not gonna happen why? what i already explained above.

and obviously that will lead to carl having to deal with ppl wanting refund for thier kinah = PVP Items ppl that voted for the server to be top 1 and wanting thier items back and ppl that payed for it wanting thier items back ofc which will lead to the server falling down ppl moving to another server i mean whos wanna play on a server where there was already a wipe right?

13. blindsight

blindsight Getting there

the truth is, from the beginning of gamez until now, the gold medal issued by the GM only a few..It means, its not possible for a someone to buy EAT set by using their abyss point....

14. TheShaikan

TheShaikan Banned

he sayd that admins should give the donators the sets back...read before typing

btw nice ideea all gold medals + eat sets deleted from the database and let carl or a senior gm to spawn new ones to the donators (hope zodake doesnt spawn 100 sets for his guild mates and then say that they donated..)

15. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Not everyone that use credits to get EAT EGT still has their sets, they have more then likely sold/traded them off by now since EAT is not the HOT item to get its AGB now.

It costs gold medals to purchase EAT EGT items along with AP, thats what gold medals do.

16. Blind

Blind Expert

SIMPLE!!!

Remove / Wipe Gold Medals

that way purchasing EAT/EGT will not be not possible

:D :D :D

Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
  17. yihengren

Yah good point, man it is always hard when solving something like this... What is yah suggestion?

18. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

Your Post:

Mine:
    Owkai, first. Wiping is a very bad idea, doesn't matter how you put it. Players would leave the server for these:

1. Some donated for their EGT/EAT set.
    2. Some spent weeks voting for their EGT/EAT set.
    3. Some farmed weeks for their EGT/EAT set.
    4. People will be fed up waiting for their stuff refunded(if that happens) Remember: Gamez has over 2K players.
    Wiping EAT/EGT won't help the server. What would've helped would be the elimination of duping the second it got introduced.

There have been so many duping cases that right now it's just impossible to fix, only thing you can do is to eliminate the possibility to dupe.

If you want the server free of duped items, then the server would require a full wipe. And, of course that won't help. Doing a partial wipe, would just piss people off and encourage them to up and leave.

Duping is everywhere in every game, you can't stop it. All you can do is eliminate it, if you don't do it in time, you can forget it.

If you're really annoyed at the economy and such of Siel, then you should move to Lumiel, if not, bear with it.

Also,

what could be done is the removal of medals, and simply hosting PvP tournaments that would give out for

1st place: lvl 50 elite abyss set
    2nd place: lvl 50 non-elite abyss set
    3rd place: lvl 40 abyss set

imo anyway

Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  19. Alpha

Alpha Expert

that would work but what about ppl that sold it for kinah? :eek: or vice versa ppl that got thier items for kinah wanting it back anyway it would be completly chaos...

trust me i've been there :/ long long time ago

20. blindsight

blindsight Getting there

wipe all gold medal!!! i agreed with that!