1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

ok got enough

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by meanbusiness, Sep 26, 2010.

?

what punishment should they get?

1. progressive bans plus losing all their aps and kills?

30 vote(s)
    73.2%
  2. just progressive time ban

8 vote(s)
    19.5%
  3. i dont care i like to abuse too

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  1. meanbusiness

meanbusiness Proficient

well i got enough of flying abusers, it says "you cannot fly in this area" but i found a way to bug that and to fly in heiron, why did i do that? cause report will not get our ap's back,
    and the jail is just 30min, and they lost nothing, no aps no kill no level, nothing, they just lose 30mins, and i cant runaway from them, i have to stay running till die, and even if i take ss, it wont avoid me from getting harmed and giving them free ap's, last time they got 91k ap's from me by killing me in air, so now i decided to start chasing them at the sky, and killing them, and i swear if i get jailed because these abusers im gonna start mess with this all, because its a joke they kill us alot, get 100k ap from us per kill, we can self defend, and just get what 30mins jail? oh please, do something, start taking all their aps out

last day i was in a party with an asmo in heiron, and this guy was flying abuse ( archer ) to kill elyos so i said "hey stop flying cause u can get jailed" and he said "no problem just 20-30min jail thats nothing, i just afk it and come back later"
    ill find the screen shot i took

better punishment please?

here is the chat screen shot

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
  2. itsaleckz67

itsaleckz67 Legendary Member

just fix the goddamn game. ^^
    :whistling:

3. Ufah

Ufah New Member

I couldn't agree more... it's just bullshit when u take ur time getting aps in a fair way and then come lots of archers and mages flying and u simply can't do a thing to stay alive... act fast, gms, for god's sake!!

edit - that makes me think that if u wanna be "good" in this game, u gotta bug abuse, otherwise u are just a stupid fair player donating aps to noob flyers.

edit 2 - it was not only u who saw someone saying this about the 30 minutes jail... i have also seen something very similar to that...

4. Sanctus

Sanctus Banned

Chronic offenders receive account bans (of the permanent variety).

5. Asphel

Asphel Expert

That would be long, maybe they can jail the abuser more time, what if when they caught again flying at no fly area AM will do double the jail time every abuse they do. Example: First attempt = 30mins, Second attempt = 1hour, Third attempt = 2hour and etc.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
  6. snic

snic Respected Member

ok, i have got such question now, why the hell u should donate or spent months for credits and then get abg? isnot it useless? or u just get abg to beat some noobs in belu or heiron? as long as sieges arenot working on this server, the best entertainment is still raiding, and would u mind to make any sence between killing dude with abg or with taha?

7. meanbusiness

meanbusiness Proficient

no because they can just go sleep, they really have to loose the AP's in my honestly opinion, because just time prison, they will do it again, even with 12hours ban, they will say, well i have to go to work soon so ill abuse until i get banned then when i get back at night ill do it all again then ill sleep and get back tomorrow morning, and i still can get more than 200k ap without putting my skin in risk, so its pretty easy for them to get ap's abusing, but if you take their kills and ap's out, they will think twice before abusing, cause abusing wouldnt worth nothing, even taking the amount of ap they got from their guild too if possible, so no guild farm too

8. snic

snic Respected Member

lol, itsnot that simple after one week pc will be burnt :D u should be in game, to be unprisioned, it means whole day in aion :D

9. Asanka

Asanka ~watching over you~

PC wont burn if you leave it on for a couple of days/months unless you have some malfunctioning hardware.

10. meanbusiness

meanbusiness Proficient

np i never shut down my comp, its on now about 2 months, just reboot 1time per day lol

11. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

yeah some people just don't care about being in prison for 1 hour they just let their char on and do something else then come back and abuse again..also i think a permanent ban of the account is a insane punishment cauz it's a server bug..just think that a newbie wich is not active on forums in the first days maybe he will not know that fly in heiron/belu is forbidden..

12. Taruka

Taruka Well-Known Member

I've seen people gettin jailed for 5 hours, beeing threat to get a bann, and still fly illegal. Awww, anoying

13. Beastie

Beastie Banned

what does any of this have to do with the flying bug?

anyways back on topic, if they just fixed it where ur wings got clipped as u left the no flight zone this wouldnt happen, but sadly that wont be for a long time, and chronic abusers do get permanently banned I also suggest that brigade generals and centurions enforce the rules by kicking any members caught abusing flying bug

14. ciufpuf

i think they will make a legion called TheFlyAbusers..anyway they have to fix the barrier between fly/non-fly zones..i have AL on my pc too..just localhost server..and i fixed this but i'm not a developer here..there is also a patch that closes your wings when u get from a free fly zone to a non-fly zone(i don't use it cauz i have the barrier already)..

15. Beastie

Beastie Banned

It might be something to do with Zettacore which we dont have here, or whatnot. Im not a dev either so I don't know much the specifics of the server and such. But the other servers I played on have this fixed so you'd think itd be pretty easy to do, but apparently its not.

16. ciufpuf

well i have a localhost server and i'm working on it from 2 months now..and i fixed the barrier between fly/non-fly zones..since i don't want to get a ban or something cauz i talked about my localhost server i have to add that i will never make it pubblic cauz there are srvs like gamez and you will never beat em..

17. Beastie

Beastie Banned

if you have it fixed maybe you can contact Carl and see if it can be implemented here

18. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

I lol'd when I saw the 3rd option in the poll...!

They sould be banned...no comments!

19. ciufpuf

i think all the newbies here don't know that Heiron/Belu is not a free fly zone..

20. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

on the main site there is no any info about it. You are right to mention it! If they had added this info near the line where it says: "Free fly everywhere", it could change thinks.

they should announce it often so ppl who are new to Gamez could know it and the old ones could remember it and stop abusing

it should be fixed at some time ....soon...