1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

omg fix these stun rates

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by meanbusiness, Sep 26, 2010.

1. meanbusiness

meanbusiness Proficient

its getting bored day after day, about to quit
    u cant even do 2x1 or 3x1 even with unwavering devotion, clerics stun resist, any stun resist skill, or item, nothing 3 guys will just cc u till u die, even if they are naked with tahabata +1 they kill u in about 2-3min u cant even move if you alone, even if you would kill them all alone, u cant cause stuns are set to 100%, for players who plays in zergs of 50members killing others, they wont see that, but anyone who plays in small party gonna see that, 100% rates is like "who hit first kills" thats real stupid, you cant use some defensive stun skills, its worthless, so how about fixing unwarering devotion, and aether armor? for those who plays in zergs doesnt matter, but for those who likes to play small parties it worths alot and makes things funny as it should am i wrong?

Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
    3 people like this.
  2. CakeBaker

CakeBaker Sports Enthusiast

are you talking about trigger rates? I never understood why those were rebroken lol

3. cozolinofly

cozolinofly Well-Known Member

but if they fix stun ...rangers will suck ...do you think how MUCH will suck if they even FIX ARROW FLURRY? :))^^ ..FIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX ALLLLLLLL

4. blindsight

blindsight Getting there

i don't think so, my chanter using remove shock and stun resist mantra can resist quiet a lot stun and knockback, especially sin stun lock ...

5. CakeBaker

it was literally,
    DEVS: "we fixed skills to be retail like! now pvp will be more balanced!"
    Noobs: "WTF, I can't own people anymore, I have to use skill in pvp"
    DEVS: "Uh-oh, there were more noobs then we originally realized, lets rebreak it and halt progress on passive skills"

-.-

1 person likes this.
  6. Quake5

Quake5 Well-Known Member

Learn to play glad, srsly. Chants are easy. You need to find some combos. Srsly instead of making usless QQ threads.

7. meanbusiness

meanbusiness Proficient

well if a sin catch my glad i cant do a shit, even with unwavering devotion on

IM NOT TALKING ABOUT TRIGGER RATE

im talking about stuns are set to like 100%

i played 1 year at retail, i could go inside 10 ppl with a templar or a glad using tank skills, and resist for 2-3 mins, even if they were well geared with fenris/mirangent as i was, i could be able to kill some 2-3 in a 6vs1 but here, i cant even move, if the sin starts a stun combo on me, my unwavering devotion is totally useless, even on templar and gladiator

i played as archero n retail too, archer will not suck never ever in earth, archers are one of the best in 1vs1 in retail, cause there every crit has chance of knockback, but unwavering devotion, the archer must know how to play against it, dont worry if u a good archer u can deal with that very well, so ppl are afraid of some things, i see many here dont ever have any idea how retail works, if u guys try to play retail at endgame u gonna see how cool it is, too bad there is about 100 elyos for 10 asmos, and there are no more pvps cause ppl are afraid of losing ranks, just dredgion pvp

but stuns are really a damn, why having unwavering devotion in a tank class, if u cant use it to tank and die without trying to resist? lol so funny

its not a qq post mr, from post above, i know very well how to play gladiator, i was always one of the month top ap's in retail vaizel, i know very well the diference, and also i dont play with zergs, one on one i take down any class without any problem, but when it comes to 2x1 3x1, sometimes if the guys start stunning u, u cant even move, wanna try? come online with one glad and ill come with 2 sin 1 chanter and 1 , if u move i give u full abg set +15 for your gladiator, incluiding jewerly, and spear abg too,
    if u be able to take hp of anyone at half =)
    u just do that with ppl who dont know how to use their stuns

8. Quake5

Quake5 Well-Known Member

Learn to start the duel with ankle snare with sins? srsly.

9. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

Sir, don't be stupid.

A good chanter could stun you easily, seeing Lockdown doesn't affect them and UD is just broken again.

A ranger can woop your arse in 5sec from 25m. What are you gonna do about that? :/

10. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U Proficient

lol sin will just use Blinding Burst when they are ankle snared then use rune carve + pain rune and then beastly + silence + auto attack for 30 secs LOL = win

11. Quake5

Quake5 Well-Known Member

Not if u have good gear.

12. NotImportant

NotImportant Proficient

there is no fixing about Stun,since it works as supposed to work.as for the UD its not working.
    every single CC skill/debuff skill rate is 100%,except the ones that need M.Accuracy and can be Resisted,like Sleep,Fear,Ankle Snare etc etc,and also can be evaded with specific buffs

13. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

... I lol'd.

14. CakeBaker

first off, MR does not work against statuses on this server, so thats not right. secondly, trigger rates DO affect this situation because a lot of stuns are linked to skills with low trigger rates. If those were taken out, stun locks would not be so easy to do. It would also force them to work on passive skills and how crits are supposed to knock back with a ranger and crits are supposed to knock down with a glad. They skewered a lot of the balancing tools here unfortunately, and it was because of the community complaining, so can't really blame them.

15. meanbusiness

meanbusiness Proficient

lol, i got full abg +15, wep +15, full abg jewerly, and 3 guyhs with tahabata and ahubart +0 stuff can kill me in 3x1 without letting me move, i know cause if i take someone in 1x1 or me and a friend or me and two friends vs 1 sometimes (rare to see ppl alone) , we take down the guy without letting him move, its like "hit first you kill" dont say shit to me, cause u are pretty wrong and dont know what u talk about, u obviously are a zerg boy and find it funny

try to do this in a private
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm4Ju6-YHL0&feature=related

if u walk for 10seconds without getting stunned you are my hero

16. vRisen

vRisen Banned

If you don't want to die so quick, trade in that useless ABG plate for ABG chain, get ABG shield, get your block to 2700, then put the rest of your manastones into magic resist +14.

If that's not enough, learn to use your defensive buffs. They can be quite helpful.

The thing with sins / rangers, is that they're going to get that first hit. There's nothing you can do about that. But there is something you can do to survive longer.

17. NotImportant

NotImportant Proficient

why lol'd you think its not possible?you are so damn lucky that Bestial Fury is not working properly and doesn't decrease the range by 10m.but for a strange way it gives the bonus attack

18. CakeBaker

togiri knows what he's talking bout, although I would only add block into the shield. you really don't need more than that ;P. Also, shield defense is bugged, so use that instantly with def prep. Should help tons vs rangers and sins and to take a beating.

19. vRisen

vRisen Banned

Hahah, how do you know me? =)

I haven't tested block thorough, but I *think* block works.

The way block works is it's capped at 50%, which is 500 above their accuracy. Since most people don't have over 2200 accuracy, I chose 2700 for block. I may be wrong though. =)

20. CakeBaker

wah, I don't know you. Your going mad.

And I just put block into my shield and thought it was perfectly fine. I blocked the majority of skills. I think with def prep and shield defense, your block DOES go past 2700 anyways.