1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Do anything against the map hack IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by skinning2, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skinning2

skinning2 New Member

Dear Admins and server administrator!

As you know there is a lot of people who use a hack, it's name map radar. It is very annoying,
    because for example there is an assasin using hide2, and in case of this program the assasin lose the biggest advantages, the suprise and ambush.
    I got this program (map radar) yesterday, but I don't use it. I will send you, and please a capable programmer do anything against this hack to it won't be useable on the Gamez Aion.
    There is a lot of problem, dmg hack, illegal flying, so it is your interest too, beacuse it is very annoying to I come out from hide2 by a char without buff or hunters eye etc.
    The other things, what I must to mention is update. More and more people is more furious because there was a long time without any update.
    In my opinion, a lot of people go to an other server, because they don't see any future on this server. The real gamer will go, and the cheaters and idiots will stay here. :S
    I really hope, that You will do anything to solve these problems, and not say: "we will fix it later".
    Thank you!

I sent this post in pm to Kvester and Autumn, but I didn't get answer.

You got the map radar, do anything to solve this problem!!!

If you don't do anything in this case (answer, trying solve the hack problem) I will post the link of downloading this hack.

This map radar makes the game unenjoyable.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I ASK U, IT WON'T BE OFFTOPIC, SO JUST THE COMPETENT MEMBERS REPLY.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
  2. Darth

Darth Proficient

up

up
    this is a very important complaining and nothig was done till now, lets wait some more days!!!

3. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

Autumn and Kevster probably didn't respond because it's out of their reach and I'm sure they both get a lot of PMs alone to respond to everyone. The only person able to do anything is Carl or his devs.

4. Teilak

Teilak Banned

i understand where youre coming from but dont post any links to a hack, that will only get you infractions//ban.

5. jrnubcake

jrnubcake New Member

[Sarcasm]

Yes because releasing the hack on a server you play on would be awesome so everyone can run around having hunters eye up 24/7.

[/Sarcasm]

6. ♥ LeLiah ♥

♥ LeLiah ♥ Tag Your It! Forum Legend

:rightful:I See where your comming from, many players ofcourse don't like HACKERS, SCAMMERS, DUPERS, and the only ones that can fix these to prevent it, is Carl/Devs for patches/updates and internal patches that will solve it. Other than that im just wondering, Why did you even try to find a HACK in the first place and even attempt to use it, also threaten to release it for others just to abuse it.....thats not even smart at all....looks like u attempted to hack in the first place:rightful:

Well just my 2 cents and my opinion:joyful:

7. Autumn

Autumn Banned

Carl is aware of existing hacks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.