1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How to gather aether? Some tips pls.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Ciri, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Ciri

Ciri New Member

Vendors dont work.

Soo i use aethertaping.

But. Ther are 4 zones with burning votex right?

The one in morheim has 10 burning aethers ? :O

Beluslan zone place got the most.

Reshanta same as morheim just few

Soo the best zone to aethertap (beluslan) is a no fry fly zone. And bcs of that all those aether fields are usles... Maybe move them to morheim ? or smthing ?

2. xhampagne

xhampagne Well-Known Member

you wont be banned on flying on the Aether farming areas. =)
    some GMs told me that.

3. lnwpalm111

lnwpalm111 ~Yukisa~

im srry im didt answer ur thread btw i want na know how can i post thread kidna new here >.<

4. snic

snic Respected Member

go to belu, just fly really up...

5. ssjgr

ssjgr Expert

those area fly allowed cuz is for retail free fly areas,some gm's told me that too

6. xhampagne

or you can try in Abyss.. Top map..

7. Teilak

Teilak Banned

Yes beluslan is a no fly zone but you're alowed to fly in the aether gathering areas. You're also allowed to flight pvp in them, just dont go outside of it.

8. Ciri

Ciri New Member

Yes but when ill move till that zone place (alukina palace?) i cant fly up ther. Sever says its not a free fly zone,

Yes i can get ther from the fort... Then i can aethertap like 5-10 burning votex then flying times end... And i want to rest... But i cant fly up again from that spot.

Then what ? i should rest and go to the fort to fly back to alukina palace? wasting 50% of my flight time on the way from belu for to alu palace ? Isnt it stupid ?

9. dhennis712

dhennis712 Expert

The Greatest Spot is Belu... at Alukinas Palace and Heiron at Storm Circle.... I have asmo and elyos gatherer... Trading 3 aether to 1 greater aether anyone...

10. Enciel

Enciel Proficient

go north of Alsig in Morheim (the place with lots of lava, forgot what it's named) there are 14-15 Burning vortex in the area, although there are the occasional elyos that drop by when the rifts open

11. Ciri

Ciri New Member

Alukinas palace is great a great place. BUT I CANT FLY THER WHEN I LAND.

Im just not able to fly again when i land ;/ And its not a fault of my system.ovr i think...

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Anyway im playing on Siel... whats about making free fly evrywher on siel ? Ther is not soo many ppl... Soo ther is no need atm to have only ground pvp on that server...

12. kathiki

kathiki Proficient

fly all the way to the point on the map where you can find aether.......

Since in those places you are allowed to fly, all you do is land, spawn a kisk and bind to it THEN relog.... you will be able to fly and this is not a hack or a cheat....

at the moment this should be a free fly place so you can access the aether nodes....... but devs have been unable so far to code the map correctly so you can fly to the nodes and continue flying at that area even when you land........ everywhere it is a non-flying area......

just go there and relog

13. xhampagne

Of course you can't fly again when you land, so you need to
    bring a lot of wind serum in your inventory to keep on flying.

14. Ciri

Ciri New Member

Relog with fly up ? or i can land ?

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

xhampagne look at the post up yours...

15. meanbusiness

meanbusiness Proficient

if you wanna go to a place like alukina palace u just have to fly high as u can, so players wont notice u and try to accuse u of flying abuse, u just going to get aether, about the locations try aionproject.net

16. dhennis712

dhennis712 Expert

I am gathering aether in Alukina and it only happen to me one time that says no fly zone.... what i did was logout and voilah.... I can fly again.... Just Log out... It works ^^

17. xPoisonx

xPoisonx New Member

Right, and you realize that the wind serum cooldown is atleast 15 -25 seconds over the time that it "heals" you for. So even if you spammed this serum over and over again everytime the cooldown is up.. Eventually you'll lose all your flight time. It's happened to me several times while farming vortex's.

The issue is this:
    1. If your above level 49, so 50 and above.. You can not enter the zone through the portal stone at the front. (Which gives you free fly, so you can land and open your wings whenever you want *I've tested on my 48 templar*)

2. So if your level 55, and have no other choice but to fly over the mountain to get inside. You will need to fly from beluslan fortress. Which also puts you at risk of being reported if a player sees you in the sky. However, I've read that it's okay to do so if your going straight to the aether area's.

3. You fly to Alukina's Palace from Beluslan fortress, you bring a crap load of serum's with you, and you fly around farming for about 20 minutes, and find that your on cooldown for your serum, and you've completely ran out of flight time. So now you must make an "emergency" land, lol..Well you've landed now, and you can't reopen your wings. GREAT!

What happens then? Repeat over?

That's quite a pain to have to fly across from beluslan fortress again to farm for only 20 minutes to have to do it all over again.

My question is this..

Is there anyway to get this specific area as free fly? Like it is with the fortress?

This is the only area which has a high amount of Burning Vortex's 350 skill and above. The one's you find at the Fire Temple in Morheim are lower than that, and very limited as well.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
  18. KSL

KSL Proficient

hello ciri,
    no worries dude--i tested with my char in alukinas palace--you have to relog one time such as inside the stormzone in heiron--after you relog from your char window you can fly again in alukinas palace ( and for the way to the palace tipp: fly-pots and scrolls ;=)

19. Jessica

Jessica Banned Forum Legend

you can fly from beluslan fort to alukinas palace=no hussle, just fly really high and dont pvp.