1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Regarding PVP Sets, Golden Medals, etc.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Diclonus, Sep 29, 2010.

1. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

lets wait and see what they say. for now, lets just calm down. autumn is here to tell us

well on my part. i dont have EAT/EGT items except for this EAT hammer that i got from khangcritts xD via trade. if this goes poof. then oh well.. (better trade this lol )

2. Enciel

Enciel Proficient

I still think a whole EGT/EAT set is too good to be true for 2k credits. Common sense pays a lot :)

3. Beastie

Beastie Banned

If they wanna screw over everyone then they should wipe EVERY SINGLE pvp item from the game and like give thoes ppl 4k credits or something or better yet lets just wipe the whole darn server so that way everyone will be back at square one and we dont have ppl running around with full EAT or ABG while others are naked because they might have been new or jumped on what they saw as good deal and got screwed because of it.

4. BetaMax

yes indeed. :) thats why even the 2k price is so tempting, i never traded my 2k or any abg stuff for those 2k sets. its so smelly...... :D

5. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

HighBlood, do trades via GM so u get stuff back no matter wat xD

6. BetaMax

its not about being a dupe in trades as it is. its the price for a 7500 set and being sold for 2k is the "?" part.
    that is why, i dont trade it. even if its a legit seller. i never trade my 2k for it. :)

7. Jemindra

Jemindra Well-Known Member

Welp, if they do plan to wipe, I gotta save these credits I bought, since I was gonna buy EAT set, lol.

8. NoNaYo

NoNaYo Banned

what happend if i get a set eat by trade .. ??? i gonna lost my set ?? what happend with my items ??

9. Beastie

Beastie Banned

if its EAT it sounds like ur gonna be safe, theyre just gonna screw over the people who traded for EGT

10. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

I must rush to get my EAT set them ...!! :O

11. Darktoy

Darktoy Getting there

+10 to wipe the egt sets. since i agree with highblood o.o 7.5k credit worth for 2k o.o is like helloooooooo something is wrong and besides even if u are desperate you wouldnt trade 70$ dollars for 20$ will u??????????

people knew about the gold medal duping so they should know also that egt sets are the only ones u can get in game *i think* so they should use common sense to know they are :O dupe.

and true is good deal trading 2k for 7.5k but :p use ur logic there must be a catch or something :Osmelly behind it.

i agreee and support the egt wipe :O woot ill keep my anuthar ranger set +15 :O to pwnd again.

12. krelian03

krelian03 Proficient

Is there by any chance that EAT items be wiped as well?
    I am planning to get the whole set in the next few days so I need to know. It would be a shame if I bought it and it would just be wiped.

Any GM that can confirm this?

13. Beastie

Beastie Banned

There is another reason why this is a completely awful idea EAT SETS ARE SOLD IN THE ASMO AP SHOP! sure the gold medals are removed and thats fine, but the dupers can also buy duped EAT sets as well. So if EGT sets are bought from duped items then that means there are plenty of EAT sets that are bought with duped medals. Only removing EGT will not fix anything and will only make things worse. This idea will not only screw over innocent ppl but many dupers wont be affected because they simply bought theyre sets on asmo side. This HAS to be considered!

I also heard that EGT used to be sold in the donor shop at one time(before the 1.9 patch) but I dont know if thats true or not.

14. Darktoy

Darktoy Getting there

is true but to make a point u see more EGT sets on the market being trade it or beind sold for 2k credit. and as a note :p i have a chanter with a egt chain set but :O i got proof i bought it from the donation shop :p hence screenshots took when bought from shop XD. even if i lost it o wells :3 i just think is fair that no more egt set dupes or eat set dupes are roaming the market. if it get lots o wells XD ill just donate again.

15. Prestige

Prestige Well-Known Member

Yes, EGT was sold before the 1.9 patch.

16. Beastie

Beastie Banned

then this cant be done with just EGT it has to be EAT AND EGT or nothing

Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
  17. Shootz

Shootz Expert

That means all the sets would have to stay since the EGT could be legit too unless GMs could tell when the item was purchased or something.

18. hexadecimal

hexadecimal New Member

I Say ABG should be a little bit easier to get...considering the speed to max lvl and all... all others with ABG make the game unfair when you can't afford it.

10B is kinda hard to get.

19. Danimalz

Danimalz Proficient

I don't know if this was posted before, but I'm not going to read all of the replies.
    Why not just refund all those that donated for EAT's and abg trade overs for eat/egt's and whipe all the eat / egt, it's pretty pointless and unfair cuz i'm sure assmoles dupe their gold medals too to get eat's

20. cozolinofly

cozolinofly Well-Known Member

WIPE EAT/EGT BECAUSE THEY CAN T RESOLVE DUPE SYSTEM ? ....they are going to wipe all those things that some people Donate or others get with hard with kinah? and now you want to wipe them because of Dupers?? THE MOST STUPID THING I:VE HEARD IN THIS FORUM better WIPE GAMEZ AION