1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Regarding PVP Sets, Golden Medals, etc.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Diclonus, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Korri

Korri Getting there

The thing that annoys me most with all that, is that it's the dupers who sell EAT gear for 2k credits. The non-dupers are the buyers.

So a wipe will 'spare' the dupers who are in ABG gear and rape the non-dupers who traded their credits for EAT gear.

2. Teddie

Teddie Expert

About 1/3% of the people that have EGT/EAT duped it. 1/3% took their time to farm the medals each day with their buddies to save them up and buy their own items with their hard work. The last 1/3% traded items for egt/eat peices until they had the full set that they wanted.

So you're telling me that because of the 1/3% of dupers that duped these things, the other 2/3% has to suffer? We already got rid of the gold medal issue so no further duping can take place. Keep egt and eat, this took me a couple weeks to get my set and i'm not going to give it up to some ****ing dupers. There's no stopping dupers/scammers/hackers on private servers. They'll find a way to do whatever they want, taking advantage of the small team of GM's.

Continue doing your best to ban all dupers, dont take it out on a specific element within the server, because you'll always be affecting normal players.
    ~Teddie

3. Beastie

Beastie Banned

No100% of these EGT sets are NOT from duping. EGT was sold in donor shop before 1.9 was implemented. EGT was able to be legally gotten at one time and that means there are plenty of legit EGT sets out there. At the same time EAT is sold in the Asmo AP shop and that means there are also illegally gotten EAT sets out there. Knowing this, if the GMs do decide to only remove EGT thus screwing over lots of innocent players AND at the same having no effect against a lot of the dupers I lose all respect for them. If you are truly going to go all the way with this idea then YOU MUST DELETE BOTH EGT AND EAT!

And also a lot of ppl who use duping to illegally gain items will probably sell them and trade them away anways so theyll get a way scott free anyways. This is truly a bad idea to only delete ABG and it CAN NOT be implemented.

4. Vtlegend

Vtlegend Expert

I agree with wiping out the egt stuff... btw I think something has to be done about the kinah issue too... there's way too much kinah floating around again, selling abg stuff for 50b does sound nice BUT you cant even hold that much without being so scared you might dc and lose it.

5. cozolinofly

cozolinofly Well-Known Member

What about those guys who donate 100 euro ..what about those guys who bought with 10b 15b 30b kinah SETS ..?

6. ogichi101

ogichi101 Proficient

Agreed. Havin tht much kinah makes ur acc. a prime target for kinah wipe

7. Beastie

Beastie Banned

so you agree with screwing lots of innocent people and having lots of dupers getting away scott free?

I do agree with the Kinah issue though

8. Vtlegend

Vtlegend Expert

Well before hand, if people who really did purchase their egt/eat stuff through credits then it isn't so hard to seperate them apart from dupers right?

Request people to take SS of their eat/egt items AT that moment if they have it(with the time), then just goto credit history and take a ss of that.... That should be enough evidence that those people bought the stuff themselves. I'm sure gms will be more than happy to assist those legit players.

9. Beastie

Beastie Banned

That could work but what about instances when those legit EGT sets got traded. The people who traded for those sets have no way of proving their set is legitimate. This will screw over a lot of inncoent ppl. If GMs are deleting pvp sets then it MUST be both EAT AND EGT.

10. Vtlegend

Vtlegend Expert

There is no 100% sure fire plan on proving whats real and whats not, before all the dupe started happening... There wasn't that many eat/egt laying around before all this duping happened anyways so I doubt a very high percentage of people will be infected.

11. Darktoy

Darktoy Getting there

then delete both eat and egt and only make people who have :O screen shots of their history items bought be able to keep the eat and egt items on.

12. cozolinofly

Really? well THEN DETELE ALSO ABG /...from what i know ...ARMORS AND WEAPONS COULD BE DUPPED SO WHY NOT? what about those people who bought eat/egt with KINAH .. they worked alot and now they get wipe? I found this Idea stupid

13. Beastie

Beastie Banned

Im pretty sure its more than you think. Also consider this, if someone dupes medals to get EAT/EGT sets, theyre probably not gonna use them themselves but are going to sell them for credits/kinah and are most likely running around with ABG. And the innocent people are the ones who bought the EAT/EGT sets are are going to be the ones getting screwed over.

14. Vtlegend

Vtlegend Expert

Abg duped items dissapears so people can't actually spread em around too much. However people duped medals and used those to buy eat/egt stuff, that's why we've come to this discussion today.

15. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

You can protect it server-side.

16. cozolinofly

Like i said WIPE GAMEZ AION ...

17. Darktoy

Darktoy Getting there

well abg cant be dupe since u cant get the items need it for it also im saying delete both eat and egt and only let those people keep if they got SS from their item history. And besides even if u traded 2k credit or bought with kinah most of those are dupe sets

well u right but come on all are u guys o_O that dumb to buy an eat,egt that cost 7.5k credit in shop for 2k credit :O thats must be something fishy. as i remeber before the 1.9 expansion they were hardly any eat,egt sets being sold or trade it and if people do sell it they would ask about 6k credit or trade it for another eat,egt. all people complaining here are just people who bought dupe egt and eat and u guys know it since who will trade 70dlls or in ur currency for just 20dlls or ur currency i mean come on

18. Vtlegend

Vtlegend Expert

Truth be told, there might be more than I think that's actually legit but if theres no wipe the economy will continue to be a complete mess. Just like the kinah wipe, there was a huge uproar but it was meant to stabilize the economy(though it didnt work out too well). I also believe that alot of people who has a eat set obtained it illegally.

There may be innocent victims involved but all I could suggest atm is, if you bought your eat/egt stuff with credits, take ss of em with the time and keep it for reference. However for the people who already bought their eat/egt items with credits/kinah, I'm pretty sure they were well aware it was 100% bought with duped medals. No one would trade a 7.5k credit set for measly 2k credits only.

2 people like this.
  19. Darktoy

Darktoy Getting there

:O agree with you on that part colored reeeeeeeed for important facts :O

1 person likes this.
  20. Vtlegend

Vtlegend Expert

They won't wipe gamez completely, if they do gamez will definately lose at least 40% of the players.