1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Regarding PVP Sets, Golden Medals, etc.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Diclonus, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Beastie

Beastie Banned

Id rather have a complete wipe than this lameass idea of only deleting EGT gear.

2. Kanaka

Kanaka Proficient

If they did a server wipe when its taken me THIS long to vote reward and FINALLY finish my ABG acc, havent even started on armor yet, I would be bye bye, QUICKLY:ninja:

3. Darktoy

Darktoy Getting there

You say its lame cuz u know for a fact that ur set is 100% dupe. ;3 stop the QQ i have a egt set for which XD i dont have a SS lol is gona suck when they delte them but :O is a small sacrifice we all have to pay ;3 so be it.

4. Beastie

Beastie Banned

No its not a dupe, its traded but I was traded from someone who bought it with credits so dont go acting like you know shit when u actually dont. This is a lameass because its only targeting EGT. If they remove BOTH EGT AND EAT then thats fine because then EVERY SINGLE set both duped and real will be deleted. Instead of having some legit EGT sets deleted and Duped EAT sets not deleted.

5. Brotherhood

Brotherhood Proficient

Don't add the items, that'll fix everything.

6. Kanaka

Kanaka Proficient

Sorry for offtopic, but whats EGT? Dont see this in item shop.........

Also, I never bought EAT, trade or kinah or anything. I knew how many vote pts it took and couldnt figure out why ppl selling for 2k. So I stayed clear of this. I hadnt figured out yet the best armor for me, glad I hadnt yet........

7. Beastie

Beastie Banned

Lots of people will be bye bye quickly whether they delete only EGT, only EAT, BOTH EAT AND EGT.

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

EGT was in the item shop before 1.9 was implemented in July. Its the same as EAT only EAT is sold on the Asmo side and is item shop and EGT is only sold Elyos shop and is no longer in item shop for some reason.

8. Vtlegend

Vtlegend Expert

silly question what else would egt stand for...

EGT= ELITE GRENADE THROWER:lol:

lol sry just trying to loosen up some of the tension in this thread:smile:

1 person likes this.
  9. Kanaka

Kanaka Proficient

Sorry, never an Elyos here, but thanks for telling me

10. Darktoy

Darktoy Getting there

well for once u seem like the only o.o one complaining about the wipe hence :O if its trade it with real credits then just ask that person to give u SS of the items purchase from store. if not then o well they could have said that and just got it with dupe medals. anyways im on the +100 for deleting eat and egt sets and only letting those with SS or SS of items history be keep :3. XD as a note :O make 1 char a mule for gamez aion credit shop so all the items goten from shop are on that char >< lol i deleted before the 1.9 expansion my chanter lol with the EGT set bought XD now i dont have an SS of those items or how to provide proffffffff XD if they do wipe eat and egt :O is just thoug love. Just be a man :O or a pixel man o_O and take it u can always fall :p but u can always stand up again thats up to u.

11. Kanaka

Kanaka Proficient

Actually, think I would like Elite Grenade Thrower armor :bandit:

12. Beastie

Beastie Banned

Ill be perfectly fine about it if they made the decision to wipe BOTH EAT AND EGT, but ATM theyre only considering wiping EGT and thats what bothers me.

And also I doubt the person I traded for my EGT got a SS of his purchase and even if he did I dont think hed keep it all these months.

13. Ally

Ally Well-Known Member

Sorry to say,
    i can tell you right now, im 99.99% sure, carl won't delete any armour, because if he did, gamez would be a dead town, because even if people know their gear is duped, they'd still leave, and some people donated, and all and traded stuff to that gear, so one, if he did do it, people would refund so fast aswell, if they donated and traded vote stuff for other stuff they needed in game.

14. Brotherhood

Brotherhood Proficient

A server should never sacrifice balance in order to keep players.

15. Beastie

Beastie Banned

That may be true but they did do that kinah wipe and Im sure a few people quit because of that. I guess the only way to know would be to wait for a GM to post saying whats going to happen.

16. Brotherhood

Brotherhood Proficient

Lumiel is a brand new server and is doing alright. The way you speak is as if every player is a donation player.

17. Darktoy

Darktoy Getting there

Actually having balance in a game is better cuz that will attract more players hence we being a pvp server i think balance is important. players are important 2 but :O most players look for balance of some sort in any p-server

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

o_O i disagree it wont be a dead town it will only have a more balance economy and pvp and hence i think is better to delete both eat and egt since 90% of them were obtain with dupe gold medals.

18. Beastie

Beastie Banned

Maybe so but keep in mind that less players=less donations and if donations become too low then the server will close down. Thus Carl will do everything he can to keep players even if that means sacrificing balance.

19. Ally

Ally Well-Known Member

and what about the people that ACTUALLY donated for the EAT?

20. Beastie

Beastie Banned

The ones with legit EAT will get screwed over the same as the ones with legit EGT. Its gonna be like the kinah wipe where everyone with over 30b kinah got reset to 0. The ones who worked and got the same treatment as the ones who used dupes for it.