1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Regarding PVP Sets, Golden Medals, etc.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Diclonus, Sep 29, 2010.

1. CakeBaker

CakeBaker Sports Enthusiast

You are saying this just because you did not donate. If you did, you would have a completely different view on things. Lets face it, donators only donate to get the gear, not help the server. So you are essentially asking to kick donators in the face, and that will definitely not turn out good in the long run

2. Beastie

Beastie Banned

If youre talking about me, actually I did donate and I also voted. I dont donate hundreds of dollars like some of these other players but I do donate 5 or so dollars every now and then. I worked and I donated and I voted to get my credits to get my pvp gear.

Pretty much both donators, ppl who are good at finding deals, and ppl who were just lucky enough to get a good deal will all get screwed alike if this is implemented.

3. Brotherhood

Brotherhood Proficient

And hence why the system of the server is failure. It's heavily focused on donations. The length of time to actually earn these donation items and difficulty earning them in-game (EAT etc) encourages duping, it's the system of the server that's causing these problems. Items that cannot be earned in-game should never be donations, it's imbalanced otherwise. Worse yet this server has done it and now it's left with a stain that cannot be removed because of the fear of upsetting the players.

Donation and dupers are the dominator of this server and the so called proclaimed legit players are left in the dark, if there is any left.

I'm holding my hopes on Crystal atm, I was looking forward on Gamez, but the problem there is too much for a fish like me to handle.

4. Darktoy

Darktoy Getting there

well theres an item history :O that shows the items u have bought :O :p thats a good source to prove ur eat,egt set is legit. also :O taking SS when buying things is a good way to help prevent things.

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

but come on o_O who is dumb enough to trade 70$ dlls for just 20$ oO that aint no deal thats some1 trying to make a fishy trade when doing whole eat,egt for 2k credit

5. krelian03

krelian03 Proficient

Well.. here is what I have to say...

ONLY CARL AND THE GMs CAN CLARIFY THIS

There is no use bickering like fools here when there are only rumors floating around, Autumn said that they are thinking of the possibility of wiping the EGTs.. it is not certain yet and it is best communicated to us in an urgent manner.

It is a fact that most of the EGT and EAT are from duped medals but:

If there will be a wipe:

Pros

• Restore (partial) balance to the economy
    • I will raise the value of the EAT sets again (since the only way to get it is through the item shop)
    Cons

• A lot of players will be aggravated.
    • ABG equipped players will have greater strength gap to non ABG players.
    The unfair truth:

The dupers will get away with it since they already traded the stuff for loads of kinahs and ABG stuff.

No refund will take place for the people who donated for it since it is not certain if you already traded it to another item beforehand.

O well, if they are going to do something, I say do it fast.