1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

what character beats another?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by raquellie2, Oct 3, 2010.

1. raquellie2

raquellie2 New Member

you sure?:whistling:considering 1 group contains 6 players i think?1on1 or 1vs6 in a time?:whistling:

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

:bandit:+1 page starter

2. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

I can take over the entire opposing faction solo no matter what class i am :bandit:

Some day you guys will realize its NOT WHAT you play its HOW you play that makes you "good" (better then others).

3. Vaugn

Vaugn Respected Member

yes.. 4-6 members.. I know they're a party coz they went to core together.. jsut a few tactics and strategy and with mau form it's not impossible.

4. TheShaikan

TheShaikan Banned

if they have a chanter/cleric/sin/ranger if they see u ur dead...maibe all those u saw are some kind of noobs that u killed 4-6 alone...

5. Vaugn

Vaugn Respected Member

maybe they are or maybe I am just better.

6. sangjuara

sangjuara Getting there

Well actualy I play SM At this moment, For me ranger is the hardest class to defeat, even mostly i kill rangers,and i got killed by rangers as well (only pro ranger). The most problem for SM to defeat ranger is they don't have skill to detect basic stealth, but it's no longer problem since we can use Oculazen Candy.

Next, if u already get your own candy, the next problem is about ping. My advice is, when u meet ranger from a certain distance ( more than 25m), let your pet attack attack them first, and then fear that ranger immediately, and then do what u wanna do.

But in case, u have no pet when u meet ranger (since pet's move is very low , esp when u fly) instant fear them ASAP, Root, Infernal Master, Fear Shriek, and do what u wanna do ( or instant fear, erosion, chain of earth, fear shriek (1.5 second casting).

Somehow, ranger can stun u , then give silence arrow, u can't do anything ATM, except run away from ranger, and go back when the silence effect has gone.

My SM Nick is Kakikukeko (For Elyos ranger remember it, or u get killed by me :p )

Last edited: Oct 4, 2010