1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

post ur best player in lumiel

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by dodot666, Oct 2, 2010.

1. ChocoboBam

ChocoboBam Banned

What noob? I see you haven't learned a lesson pinoytard. I assume you retreat calling us noob before the arms cutting.

2. yenshop

yenshop Proficient

lol why the hate :p

anywayz I've also had okadajp catch up to me while my flight speed was 16. It's probably just the lag though, I've had people warp and show up random places before :p And no, you shouldn't be able to fly faster than 16, unless you speed hack.

3. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

Psh, you guys suck.

Still don't see my name in here. *goes to rift* GG

4. ericband

ericband Legendary Member

Aztig in lumiel lvl 35 w/ 5 kills

5. ChocoboBam

ChocoboBam Banned

That guy is suspicious using speedhack. Always put the traineer on when see lonely elyos. And the hate lol? I think it is rather prefered to put them dead toward their sp.

6. Unbeatable

Unbeatable New Member

As I said really not much skill on the Asmo side. It`s them mostly running in 2-3 groups and taking over Temien Fortress, and killing solo players. I personally choose to solo as most of the Elyos suck at PvPing, and whenever I do join I tend to quit as it`s the worst organization ever. Other then that, as I said, Asmos can only run in zergs and be good... when I catch a few of them alone, they have high hopes thinking they are the shit, but turns out that they kiss the ground in a few seconds.

- Rickrolled

7. yenshop

yenshop Proficient

lol agreed

8. ericband

ericband Legendary Member

Aztig(sorc)
    Asmodea(Lumiel)

9. BrokenWingAngel

BrokenWingAngel New Member

Hmm... that Ojadajp guy doesnt seem legit to me due to his high speed flight (got full ABG Set + ABG Hat + everything possible to fly faster scrolls, etc and he still manages fly faster than me) I'm a Ranger like him so i know we got no skills to fly faster...

Anyway, in PvP only my Legion <Punked> and another one (cant remember the name) excell at asmo ass kicking, all other Elyos legions simplly flee at the sight of asmos.

So i say, the best players in Lumiel are in Punked. And that's that.

10. Unbeatable

Unbeatable New Member

Who from Punked I`m wondering? Haven`t really seen 1 good player from there yet. Might be just that I haven`t seen one yet, but the ones I have, nothing really.

11. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

I'm deeply shocked to this, lol.

I see Punked legion members running from Asmo's so, you really shouldn't go there. I've spoken to some of those members, as I'm also Dutch, and a crap load of them don't know PvP, I think I've taught about 5 members how to play their class.

The best players aren't only in Punked. Punked just like most asmos run around in groups. Only a select few of members of Punked, I'd consider good.

12. BrokenWingAngel

We NEVER even once ran away from asmos and even when we'r outnumbered we are always at the frey of the action... We are responsible for about 90% of the times Primum is attacked and also Beluslan Sieges (thats right, i never even heard about other legions attacking Beluslan)

The only times iv seen you is in Heiron, running to the teleporter when asmos attack... same in Teminon...

Don't get cocky just cuz you helped a few new players the ropes, i do that all the time... No one is born the wiser...

13. yenshop

yenshop Proficient

I was about to say the same thing lol

14. BrokenWingAngel

You wont see us in PvE areas so thats why u havent met us... try going abyss for once... oh wait, ur not scared of asmos are you??

15. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

Lmao, to bad you're forgetting that Primum is almost always a dead empty place. I've 'raided' Primum with just a Sorc with me.

And lol at you saying BEluslan sieges are you. I see more NationalBukStore or Japane members than I see Punked.

Also, never say never. Lmfao. I remember when I was in a full group of PUNKED. I was tanking about 4 asmo's, and they all flew away, for their precious AP. Only one assassin, stayed. Binfinity or w/e

I'm not, cocky. You're the one that's being cocky, sir. I don't jump into the thread and be like, "MY LEGION HAS THE BEST PLAYERS" or... "I IZ BEST GLAD, GTFO!".

16. Unbeatable

Unbeatable New Member

I`m in abyss all day long. 300 kills in 5 days playing... should speak for itself. Search for me....

- Rickrolled

17. yenshop

yenshop Proficient

guess our timezones don't work out. Don't recall seeing u guys in the abyss core :[

18. Jessica

Jessica Banned Forum Legend

are you really talking about asmos? try to see your mates for a change. it is your race that only runs on zergs. the only elyos i've battled that solos are cropo, yen and aska. and i only admire cropo's pvp skills. coz <Japan> legions are speed hackers. they always catch me in 16.0 flight speed and im not even lagging. once they catch you, you'll die in 2 seconds. seriously ive pvped a guy in abg full set glad and chanter at siel many of them. and im wearing the same gears in lumiel as in siel where i usually survive more than 2 seconds. i sometimes even defeat them by luck.

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

i think sorcs shouldn't be posting at threads like this. considering theyre disables are OP. So yeah i admit sorcs are Best if the ones that use it know what he is doing.

19. n1ntendo

n1ntendo Getting there

This thread makes me lawl irl.

Btw: Crop wins

20. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

War thread? cool

-popcorn-