1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

post ur best player in lumiel

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by dodot666, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

Best sorc so far I've seen Angaleah, she friggen kills you with flame spray/glacial, first sorc I've seen do that.

to me anywayz. She's scary and need her oreo's stuffed.

2. Optimusx

Optimusx Getting there

aska, hibomuri or whats his name is.. and the ely sm ...are pretty nice in group but best one...well actually i didnt see a really best player...and 90% of the players with agb just sux hard.

3. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

Never dueled them. They're all from the Japan legion though. They're pro PvPers, so far I've seen. ^^;

Also, having ABG doesn't suck or fighting someone wih it, as when you beat them, you friggen beat an ABG set with taha stuff lol. That's something to be kewl about =p

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Also, scrap Angaleah's name for best sorc... this one is it: MoiMoi

[​IMG]
    First one to apply my guide very well! Although, the damage is sux. lol [4K somethingdmg] Photobucket should stop resizing my screens :<

4. dodot666

dodot666 Proficient

i think Okadajp dont have abg set coz i kill him twice 4 skill his dead^_^sometime okadajp move normal but sometime he move like a ghost^_^ try to look@ him when group vs group.that the time he move ast

5. Unbeatable

Unbeatable New Member

Our disables are OP? It`s the only thing that keeps us from dropping like flys. And let me remind you, rangers and chanters should have the first advatange. Rangers = instant silence, stun/sleep shot, you`re gone (sucks cure pots don`t work), and chanters get you with that 100% stun, once ur stunned, ur stunned a few more times and ur done. So the 2 most OP classes in game... rangers and chanters. On the other hand, I`m not complaining about it, but it`s also quite gay that temps and glads have skills to heal pretty much like 15k hp... yet a sorc only has so much nukes/CCs to be able to do the 30k damage or whatever, to bring them down.

6. Jessica

Jessica Banned Forum Legend

Darn, why not include clerics in your 'most OP class list'. :sad:

7. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

Cleric's are awesome...

8. dodot666

dodot666 Proficient

w/ blind wew. blind? rrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnn

9. Jessica

someone has issues with other people/class skills that has been autolearned. :whistling:

10. Unbeatable

Unbeatable New Member

Because I`m just facing the facts and telling you which classes are actually OP compared to them being on retail version.

11. ChocoboBam

ChocoboBam Banned

Lol, Lava Tempest/Flame Spray, not that noob iceblock tactic. I bet on this server 99.9999 % don't know how to use sorc.

12. Unbeatable

Unbeatable New Member

Only difference on the retail would be that you use Inferno instead of Flame spray which is still pretty much the same damage.

13. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

There is no "Better" or "Worse" between players
    Just the item diffirence and the Ping (MS)
    First sorcerer for example who presses illusion storm beats the other sorc , expecially when he lags(except if he's stupid and doesn't know his skill combo , or if the other guy is lucky enough to resist the the skills.... which happens 1/20)
    Some classes are better than others...
    Example: Gladiator beats Assassin , Assassin beats Sorcerer , Sorcerer beats Gladiator..
    This game's pvp is not cool.
    Try Lineage 2 :)

And yeah , i see sorcs that play a duel with me and use glacial shard and flame spray to win , while i play for fun and don't stun/sleep them , and when they win they think they are good lols

And that's why they die against elyos everytime , and they say "hacker hacker" ....
    Here is what I do: I play duels while flying too , to see what skills I can/cannot use while flying and the same for my opponent , all u need is a good memory ^^
    Sins are worse at pvp while flying for example , archers not.
    sorcs almost the same , if u except that we can't use aether's hold sadly..

Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
  14. Jessica

Well I couldnt disagree more. Everybody calls everybody OP. Let's just play the game. This thread should be closed. Good thing I'm not in the mood to flame :happy:

15. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Perhaps it's not right to say "Overpowered" but... Some classes are more powerful than others
    and the reason is this server , not the game..

Example: 1 ranger and 1 sorc start a duel
    ranger uses the skill that avoids 2 magical attacks and avoids the sorc's sleep/stun (lasts for 10 seconds)
    the sorc does the same with his skill that avoids 2 physical attacks , but the problem is , sorc's skill DOES NOT WORK... so archers own us always

Why do u think every archer duels sorcs?
    we are free kill for them...
    ONLY FOR THEM.

16. behlato

behlato Expert

Behlato :pinched: Gladiator
    Mrcupid :pinched: Ranger

17. yenshop

yenshop Proficient

learn2fly :p

18. Jessica

nice defense mechanism phrase. but i already seen most of you in action. i logged in now to forums to report Melanie sorc elyos. He was jumping like i was lagging but im really not.

My reply to you yenshop mister speedhacker.

Learn2Play.

you have complete hacks, including no cooldown you used ranged chanter stun 2 times in 4 seconds a skill with 12 sec cooldown.

19. Hajime

Hajime New Member

yep <Japan> legion use speed hack many of our mates in <The Fang> and other asmo friends are shouting out that they have 16.0 flight speed and you guys manage to catch us. I also had the experience with you. Not only <Japan> Legion is using this many other elyos do too. but gms really need to look at LUMIEL server too

20. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

If you can catch people speedhacking use the reports section, the few people from <Japan> that have been reported to me I've investigated personally and found nothing (Aska and Yen get the most reports) if you can provide proof then sure.. but I've also gotten reports for people in <The Fang> as well who also weren't cheating, once again I need proof. More proves >:

Also, Cropolite is the best 2k MR gladiator o: