1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

post ur best player in lumiel

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by dodot666, Oct 2, 2010.

1. aska

aska New Member

So many people whine "speed hack" while they don't even fly in a straight line...no duh we can catch up if you zig-zag.

2. Optimusx

Optimusx Getting there

ya using agb chain and plate set ;o?btw never saw you....and yah those japan legionplayers looks like they re pro pvp or hardcore gamer...i think i saw them alrdy all with full balic gear/armor but my anuhart glad pawned at least the glads in 1v1 ...otherwise nochance when they were raiding boarfrost <.<

3. Jessica

Jessica Banned Forum Legend

Like i said in my thread. how can you actually chase/catch a speedhacker if youre the one being chased? dont you ever get the idea that when you guys are offline they are using the hacks?

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

lol stop defending your cheating with non related reasons. what are you talking about lines? you can go any direction you like and go straight. such a bad reason :rightful:

4. aska

aska New Member

Don't you ever get the idea that you need proof to accuse someone?

5. Jessica

Jessica Banned Forum Legend

See his attitude? He is good at not making mistakes cheating so that he can defend himself when someone already complains about their hacking.

6. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

I agree to this, lmao. I see so many asmo's fly zig-zag and all that crap. I just fly straight, the second you zig zag back you'll see yourself Ankle snared and losing HP.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

I don't use ABG plate. It's a miragent set, and I don't pvp much anymore. I prefer to stare at a certain cleric now. ^_^;

7. yenshop

yenshop Proficient

IGN jchernandez?

1 person likes this.
  8. aska

aska New Member

Okay...lol
    I recommend that you go take a fraps vid etc. of us "speed hacking".
    gl, see you in-game sir (whatever your IGN is).

9. yenshop

yenshop Proficient

i see, lol :p

10. podros

podros New Member

For those of you who seem to have failed middle school geometry:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Does it take more than your common sense to understand who flies the shorter distance? Only noobs will chase you along a curved path; good players will estimate the general direction you're headed to and will fly straight in that direction, making minor changes only when you make drastic changes in direction like a 90 degree turn.

EDIT: In case *someone* has forgotten elementary school math, the shortest possible distance to travel from one point to another in 3-dimensional space is a STRAIGHT LINE.

In the defense of my legion mates Yen and Aska... A lot of ppl haven't even tested or even looked at their full skill list, and the moment they see something unrecognizable happen, they immediately think its cheating. Please, before you doubt someone of cheating, go take a look at your own skills and test them out, as well as the skills of the other classes, so that you know what they are/aren't capable of; think about what kind of skill combos might exist and take note of the cooldown times of each skill. Also, please do realize that the difference in gears mean a lot; if you don't have a +15 anu set with manastones and +15 taha weapon, and keep losing without blatant signs of cheating like dps hacks, then, well, you had it coming. This is a high-rate private server, so it really shouldn't be hard at all to get one.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
  11. ChocoboBam

ChocoboBam Banned

Lol, the amount of peeps at asmos are speedhacking...

12. Quake5

Quake5 Well-Known Member

Glad : Laugh

~~~~~~

13. BrokenWingAngel

BrokenWingAngel New Member

Ok... i lold hard at that... xD

what most people think is this: "OHNOES, I haz been p4wn3dz0rz... no1 can pwn me cuz i iz uber 1337 pr0 gam3r so that p3rson haz to be h4ckz0rz"

And that is the truth... People can't accept they can die at the hands of others so they say outright people are cheating and dont even bother checking...

Me for example, i got full +15 ABG set on my ranger but i know that doesnt mean i iz uber 1337 p4wnz0r and can kill everyone and not die...

ABG has just a bit more DEF than Anuhart and the biggest bonus it can give you is the +% of PvP DEF which ammounts at about +20% DEF vs PVP... It's not a HUUUUUUGE difference that allows you to kill others and not die...

Common Sense... it doesnt cost anything so get some (I refer to everyone)

14. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

It's not the defense... It's the offense.

I use an ABG chain set which is probably around the equivalent to Anuhart set defense-wise. o-o

The spear and accessories make me deadly. I already hit you hard with just a Taha spear, and normal accesories.

With ABG spear, I already have more attack then a Taha spear, and 10% extra damage. Now, I have Necklace(+4) 2 Earrings(+6) 2 Rings (+4)

In total that's an extra 24% damage... That's a lot of damage. lol

1600-1700 Defense with ABG set
    2200-2300 using a Miragent Plate set. ^^

15. Shinku

Shinku Proficient

*i smell a hax0r nearby >_>....*

16. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

17. BrokenWingAngel

BrokenWingAngel New Member

Exactly, so its whoever hits first has the advantage, especially if you can stunlock them. If you get surprised, ur pretty much screwed unless you act fast and use ur skills to your advantage.