1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Problems with just about all PvP related things....

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by FPTrebirth, Oct 13, 2010.

1. FPTrebirth

FPTrebirth New Member

Ok i have a list of problems wrong with my account/character.

I can enchant gear (at a very low percentage) but does not deduct from my lesser supplements. I bought around 500 of each and no enchant ever used a single one.

Also i can not remodel my gear. I can put both pieces of gear in and see the preview of what it would look like, but pressing accept/ok nothing happens and i still have both pieces of armour.

Another is i can'not remove manastones. The NPC takes away 1k kinah from me but the manastones still remains in my gear.

Yet another problem to the list is i'm missing a few skills, one i'v been told is essential for my class in PvP. Long Range Pattern Etch.

I have tried both item.pak's
    redownloaded/reinstalled the whole game
    tried commands like //givemissingskills and //giveslots
    upgrading Direct X from 9 to 10
    My OS is XP (if that means anything or not I'm not sure)
    During download i did click auto update off so i don't believe im in 2.0.

I'v read a lot of forum posts and have not seen any solutions to any of these things, all people suggest are the things i have already tried and failed at.
    So any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

2. ssjgr

ssjgr Expert

for the manastone remover cause it is f***** sometimes have u try to unequip yr items in your inventory n try to remove manastone after?

i have that think with an abg item,it shows at the remover that it cannot remove the stone but it remove em normally,for the other i dont know,i hope i can help u a little bit

3. Shinku

Shinku Proficient

Never heard or had that kind of a bug before, new discovery = Should be reported to devs :)

4. ssjgr

ssjgr Expert

well every time i try to remove manastone from my weap the cursor shows that i cant remove it,if i have to my inventory and remove it with the blocked cursor it removed normally

5. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

Supplements:

In order to use a supplement you have to buy the supplements according to the item you wish to enchant.

Hero = blue items = blue hero supplements
    Fabled = gold-ish items(anuhart and such) = gold-ish fabled supplements
    Eternal = Dark Orange-ish items(Taha Spear, ABG items = Dark Orange-ish eternal supplements.

Once you have them you need at least 55 for it to work on an item that's below +10, if it's more you'll have to have about 110. [Think it counts for them all, not sure]

Some equipments unfortunately can't be remodeled...again. It's an update that got role backed. Although, most are still possible. Are you doing it right? Having the kinah, correct items.pak and such?

---

Actually, lol. Are you sure you're not 2.0? Could you confirm you're 1.9?

6. Shinku

Shinku Proficient

I bet this guy's playing with 2.0 on gamez which is currently 1.9 :p

7. FPTrebirth

FPTrebirth New Member

No idea on how to confirm whether im on 2.0 or not. But during both downloads had auto updates turned off.
    As for enchanting iv removed all gear, kept it equipped nothing works.
    The gear has never been remodelled, just 2 pieces were dyed but thats it. Also had stacks of 500 of each supplement.

Wasn't really expecting this fast a response. XD