1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Cant Log in?? READ HERE BEFORE POSTING

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Chloraform, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. himura1016

himura1016 New Member

can't log-in " you are already logged in " it says

hi, i am a new player here in AION.. i started like a week ago... right this time i can't log-in my account in the game... last thing happen is that my computer shot off by it self while I'm still playing then when i get back and try to log-in, i can no longer log-in my account. it says " you are already logged in (7) " that's what it says...

can you please logged it off for me so that i can log-in??? i hope this will be fixed right away so that i can enjoy playing this game...

Best regard and more power...

Thanks...

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

i still got this message : The acount name includes invalid letters.
    What happened? I didnt nothing wrong. When i logged of overything was fine.

jankop when creating account name you shouldn't include ,./!@#$%^&*()_+\:";' this thing... even numbers are not allowed... that's the reason why it keeps telling you invalid letters... try to create just LETTERS...

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

i still got this message : The acount name includes invalid letters.
    What happened? I didnt nothing wrong. When i logged of overything was fine.

jankop when creating account name you shouldn't include ,./!@#$%^&*()_+\:";' this thing... even numbers are not allowed... that's the reason why it keeps telling you invalid letters... try to create just LETTERS...

Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
  2. jesusbacsi

jesusbacsi Getting there

i cant download new laucher:S
    bcoz donwload time running out:S

3. ebek

ebek New Member

ive had the already logged in (7) problem for almost 2 hours. still trying to figure out a way to fix it. ive been checking the cp and it says that im still online.

4. treious

treious New Member

The server is currently down, so many people are suffering from the "already logged" in problem. At the moment there is nothing you can do but wait it out.

5. hard2beat

hard2beat New Member

Cant use/Always Error(Dont Send) When Logging In my Glad Char,Please help me everytime i login my char, it gonna quit automatically and says Send But error and Dont send. '

6. cracky

cracky New Member

The link above DOES not work...

7. ruosnom

ruosnom New Member

Hi.! im a verrryyyy new player, just installed about 10 minutes ago , the game runs fine, the nc logo, the girl with the sword, i write my name nd pasword, i agree to the terms but the thing is when i get to the "select server" page, i click on lumiel and 'select server' and nothing has happened since then.. it just stayed that way.. its not even 'not responding', just nothing is happening. so i ended it, launched the game again, and same thing, nothing happens at select server.. no warnings like, does not work in your country it does not crash, none of the above things, its just that nothing is happening.. any ideas.?.. Thanks.!!!

8. cla_popescu

cla_popescu New Member

I can't enter in west siel with my old acount...why????

9. ruosnom

ruosnom New Member

hi All, so i still have the same problem.. pls help... uhuhuhu i can't get past the "select server", i select a server, click the "select server" button, and then nothing happens after, no error message, 'not responding', not available, just nothing.. what do i do.?...huhuh heeeelllpppp... T_T

10. Zydrax

Zydrax New Member

the links for launcher and other files don`t work....my problem is when i start it gives an error sendlogclient ..it says it`s because of a violation aion.bin and crysistem.dll can anyone give me his bin32 please ? i tryied to reinstall but nothing

11. Baobao

Baobao New Member

I have a weird problem. I can log in, and everything's fine UNTIL I click the "start" button with the character I want to play. Then it just TRIES to load the game but I only get the frozen screen and the first person view from my chara. After a few seconds it gives me that bloody "encountered a problem need to close" thingy and the logClient telling m to send the log file. That's with the most of my characters.
    AND with my assassin character the game started normally EXCEPT for the character itself, which looked like some kind of a mutant with a tiny bubblegum for a head, hands without arms and looking freaking ridiculous.

I need to try to create a new character and see how it goes... but maybe anyone can help me to solve it? :crying:

P.S. I have updated and downloaded the new launcher. And everything works fine with CrystalAion.:unsure:

Edit: The same goes for the new character, it looks ridiculous as well.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2010
  12. melvin19

melvin19 New Member

Sir may i ask why does the legion DecepticonS dont have a GM i made the group now im only a centurion plsss help. IGN = Elnido

13. Sycth

Sycth Banned Forum Legend

The server has not been updated to 2.0 yet so if you try and play, you will encounter issues.

14. melvin19

melvin19 New Member

i forgot it in seil server ty again

15. Sycth

Sycth Banned Forum Legend

The server is still being updated, so you won't be able to join

16. yorouichi

yorouichi Proficient

Is it me or the server is still not up? i was able to log in but it says that both west and east are down and i can't get in..thanks for the reply..xD

17. Chlora

Chlora Banned

Im truely amazaed how many threads i started like this are still up and running...

18. yorouichi

yorouichi Proficient

i got it..servers are down still..sorry..wasn't able to check the time of the post....xD

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

oh wow..i'm in...xD

19. Jessica

Jessica Banned Forum Legend

congratz! eto problems hoho

20. yorouichi

yorouichi Proficient

i love the new emotes...lol

..i want..nobody..nobody..but you!! xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.