1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Big problem with 2.0

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by warzii123, Oct 15, 2010.

1. warzii123

warzii123 New Member

hello
    the thing is that : yesterday i was playing at gamez at 1.9 w/o problems and today i wanted to see that maybe ill be able to play still w/o 2.0 but i got weird bug so 1st i trought that its because i dont have 2.0 so... i downloaded 2.0 and nothin happened heres the screen shot http://img214.imageshack.us/i/aion0000b.jpg/
    if anyone of u know how to fix that please make post here:)

2. Sycth

Sycth Banned Forum Legend

You need to update to 2.0.0.4 and download the latest Gamez Launcher which is found in my sig

3. bigbadbabybaboy

bigbadbabybaboy Expert

i experienced this one also but when you get to have the correct patch, everything will be back to normal... err not really normal coz there are still lots of issues on the new patch.

4. warzii123

warzii123 New Member

ehm the thing is that i had client 1.9.0.1(the one that aldeu upleaded) and i did i updated to 2.0.0.4 and still same i added the gamez patch that u told me to take... anysugestions or if its passible that after uninstalling the aion take the files that i downloaded so 1.9.0.1to 19.0.3 and 2.0.0.0 to 2.0.0.4 to the other folder and now its passible to install them somehow or i have to download them again..?

5. Sycth

Repair your client as Admin and you should be fine.

6. warzii123

warzii123 New Member

hmm i repaired from the setup.exe and nothin happened but when i tryed from nclauncher it wanted to download 6gbs of files like animations etc so full clean aion client and at game when i press pause break it shows me an log and there says couldn't load animationMarkers //chair style and others ... i dont need as Admin im at XP xD..

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

bump bump bump

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

nwm for now i deleted the client maybe i will download the 2.0.0.2 that one of u upladed ....ty for ur time :))

7. Sycth

You shouldnt stop the download, and when we say 'Repair', we mean to repair from the launcher not the client.

Re-activate the download as that is from 1.9-2.0, otherwise you will never be able to play properly.

The server is currently at 2.0.0.4 and your client needs to be upto date

8. Shinku

Shinku Proficient

Why don't you try downloading the client from the link I posted yesterday?.

I'll post them here if you're interested - It's either direct download or by torrent.

Here's a patch to convert the 1.9.0.3 to 2.0.0.2:
    http://www.gamershell.com/download_63074.shtml

And here's the FULL 2.0.0.2 client:
    http://www.gamershell.com/download_63072.shtml

Have in mind that I haven't tried the patch, nor the full client, I'm currently downloading the full 2.0.0.2 client, and I still have a few hours until is done.

Give any of these a try.

Edit: I'll try the patch, I'll tell you later if it worked, 2-3 hours to go until it's downloaded.

9. Sycth

By the sounds of it, he is cancelling the update he needs, so that is his problem.

But yes, you can use the links provided here.

10. Shinku

Shinku Proficient

11. warzii123

warzii123 New Member

i have 1.9.0.3 installer so :) ill try download the patch from 1.9.0.3 to 2.0.0.2 and then we will see ok thx for help maybe it will be good :) if i will have more questions ill pm u thx ;)

ATM i have one more strange thing to say : my client is 1.9.0.1 i updatd to 1.9.0.3 then it goes to 2.0.0.4 and then it back to 2.0.0.3 wft xD? maybe that was the issue anyway i have almost done the patch from 1.9.0.3 to 2.0.0.2 so ill try with that ohh one more question server is bassed on 2.0.0.2 or .0.4?

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

ok and so i removed aion ., installed the client 1.9.0.1 then i updated to 1.9.0.3 and then i downloaded the patch that someone of u suggested me to try it out (1.9.0.3 to 2.0.0.2) so i installed it i run aion and now the 1st window (Aion) is the same as it was at 1.9 so the Asmo with wings and char window and login screen still same as at 1.9 and when i loged on to the game still have the damn problem .... idk what to do now it makes me pissed off my network gets some weakness xD and to download the 2.0.0.2 client will take me year... if someone had the damn problem and know how to fix it please tell me here ty

Last edited: Oct 16, 2010