1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[poll]No 2.0 Item.pak!!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by ciufpuf, Oct 14, 2010.

?

2.0 item.pak?!

1. yes!!

247 vote(s)
    73.1%
  2. no!!

46 vote(s)
    13.6%
  3. i hate you!!

45 vote(s)
    13.3%
  1. antoha

antoha Proficient

this is actuly the stupidest thing i have read today. *giving u the oscar*
    never the less thsi argument is pointless, watch the votes, every1 want the item.pak! so please! RELEASE IT ALREDY!

2. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

they don't have the item.pak atm..and i think they won't have it too soon..

3. aecoon

aecoon 。◕ ‿ ◕。 Forum Legend

if u read the poll question u would not look so stupid.
    it ask. 2.0 item pack ? yes or no.

its only th thread creator that has a misleading title to lure more ppl in here =)

as for no itm.pak. it would not stop dupers at all. since if ppl know how to dup they will do it anyways on that account they have.

scammers. yes maybe. but there are still like crafted items and stuff ppl can scam with in trades that will now be the "new" scam. so the no trade wont stop that either

to have no item pak dont even make sense since this server has always had it from before. i dont think u only play one char all the time when ur on a private server. better if u can transfer to ur other character when its needed and u want to learn new classes

this is not crystal aion. if ppl want it like that. thy can go over there. this is gamez

2 people like this.
  4. Abydon420

Abydon420 Proficient

not sure if it's active here with the update or not but with the retail 2.0 version players in a group who mistakenly roll and end up with an item needed by another group member has about 2-5 minutes to trade that item while in the group. This is a really handy feature that I hope is active in this version we play. If so your concerns will be met and ya won't have to worry anymore...cheers!

5. Araqon

Araqon Getting there

No item pak would be a very bad idea..

Those who don'T want modified item.pak shoud go to server that emulate official (CrystalAION), if there is no free trade & remodel options , the difference between donators & others will be so great that ppl will start leaving. The present item.pak even prevents manastone socketing on Tahabata Shield :.LOL.:..Gamez is a free-trade,free flight pvp server & thats what makes it special..To argue that no item.pak will stop hackers etc..is too absurd to discuss..btw if you doubt what i say look at the poll it speaks clearly..:pinched:

Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
  6. juris3

juris3 Getting there

hmm.. so no more deals?? how can we trade? no more trading? bad bad baD :D

7. Abydon420

Abydon420 Proficient

You couldn't get manastones to socket on your shield? Hmmm...I did somehow. White stones though. Kept failing on my good greens...

8. Revoultion

Revoultion Well-Known Member

wow.. i was voting No, and thought the majority had voted the same, imagine my shock when i saw 72% voted yes -.-

9. Kisra

Kisra /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Forum Legend

lol every buddy voted for yes thy want modified item.pack

but what is showing is that thy dont want nice trick m8

10. maganay

maganay Proficient

hi guys i need item pak^_^ i vote and farm to buy abg what should i do to my kinah only 4 teleport.

11. KSL

KSL Proficient

hello to all,
    sorry, i made a special new thread for this case before---i don tserched before --sorry.

but if you don t bring a new item pak for 2.0 then move at least first the 7 abg items from my asmo cenda to my mainchar Tayra(elyos) back.

she is the owner of all items bought by donations ( over 50 $ so far ) and votings since many months.

thank you very much so far.

p.s.: about the other non tradeable and non wareable items(example: anuhart etc.) i will give you another moving thread, when the case of item pak is cleared.

regards
    ksl

12. maganay

maganay Proficient

i have 10b kinah, if no item pak where should i spend that kinah^_^

13. Hyunjae

Hyunjae New Member

Sorry but I think this poll is screwed up. I don't know if it's intentional or not.

But anyways,

"YES TO ITEM.PAK 2.0" is winning! Hurray! :D Your argument is invalid, learn to read. :)

Yes to item pack, yes to item pack, and again, yes to item pack. It is very appropriate for this kind of private server, and if you don''t like it, better transfer to Crystal Aion. =)

YES TO ITEM.PAK 2.0 !!!♥

14. Brotherhood

Brotherhood Proficient

The yes is actual, they DON'T want Item Pak. Also this Poll is nothing, it can't decided anything. Polls are the weakest form of seeking change to a major feature like this.

Its the voice of opinions that matter. Polls are an example of narrow minded people who do not wish to hear opinions, defend their ideas or do not want their suggestion adjusted. If polls were the absolute best way to decide major changes, then there wouldn't be a need for a post function on suggestions. Also polls can be easily rigged by the creator of the topic or whose against the idea, but an opinion cannot be rigged.

We are not the ones that will approve or the rejection of an idea, it is the admin that should decide from the written opinions on a topic, not an anonymous voting system. If you want real change, you need to discuss, leave opinions, debate, defend your points and attack. That's how real suggestions are done.

15. Hakuoo

Hakuoo Getting there

we should have an items.pak for 2.0 like before :w00t: or else this next chapter will be a boring and unfair one :sleeping::sleeping:

16. Hyunjae

Hyunjae New Member

If you read the poll question literally and properly, it asks:

" Item.pak 2.0?",

and if one answers "YES", that translates to:

"YES, I would like to have Item.pak 2.0, thanks."

That's the way questions work. Unless he intentionally screwed up the poll question to cause confusion.

Polls+Suggestions is only one way of letting the administration know what the members/community feels about a certain topic. Whether you like it or not, it somehow helps with the administration's decision process. The community's voice of opinions are necessary to any administration's decision making.

But anyways, this poll isn't even official or made by a moderator. So w/e. xD

Whether or not the creator rigged/manipulated his poll, the administration should be smart enough to know real results from unreal ones.

And whatever the results are, it's still up to the administration to decide what's what and do what's best for the server and the community.

17. Brotherhood

Brotherhood Proficient

Okay now read everything below what I quoted, these are written by the person who 'made' this topic and his agreement to peoples post on 'not' wanting the item pak in the game anymore.

Judging by the sentence and bad grammer, I'll assume he meant 'away'

Clearly by his words he does not wish for the item pak to be in-game. So the yes means NO ITEM PAK. All keypoints are bolded in red.

18. Hyunjae

Hyunjae New Member

Okay so I have read this thread from start to finish, so you don't have to quote anything.

Look, I'm not even talking about the poll creator. I am talking about the results (however it may be helpful), and the voters.

My point is, his poll question. If his poll question meant what you said he does, then it is clearly misunderstood by voters.

Evidence?

If you really read the thread, majority of the comments are PRO-Item.pak 2.0. From that we could conclude that the winning "YES" means "YES to ITEM PACK." I'm lazy, so I won't quote all of them for you, like what you did for me.

19. Brotherhood

Brotherhood Proficient

You got to ask yourself, why would the poll creator talk as if he doesn't want the item pak inside game and then does a poll that 'apparently' speaks otherwise?
    The only conclusion is that he written it wrongly. I mean look at the title of the topic too. [poll]No 2.0 Item.pak!!.

So if your following the logic that your suggestion, then voters are obliviously voting Yes which actually means No item pak, but they're unaware of that.

Doesn't matter, neither of them 'made' that poll. The comments may appear that they want it, but poll itself is the exact reverse.

20. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Well, after wasting my time to read WHOLE THREAD...Yes, I did it for the sake of boredom at work...

Gamez w/o item.pak will not survive for long... Item.pak & Gamez are like one, ment to exist together!!

So, sit tight kids and wait for the release of the new Item.pak for v2.0 ;)