1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

2.0 Issues

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Hefner, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Dunamis

Dunamis Awesome Member

lol, go to besfer in beluslan,
    obelisks are bugged so any elyos that is bind to teminon is ported to besfer,
    i got camped for an hour and spawned killed there without a chance to scroll out. (and so did about 100 other elyos)

2. Criticalstrike

Criticalstrike Proficient

At what day this bug would be fix?Tomorrow?

3. lafitness88

lafitness88 I LOL at hackers

Well if you trying to fly in new zone, main city, and heiron. Then you need to play retail you these are ordinarily no fly zone. Yes, some are hacking so you will some that can fly, but you not supposed to.

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Have an sm fear them it take it right off or tree sleep. LOL. Yah it is op. 1 hit KO. LOL

4. Aleenia

Aleenia New Member

I would like to add that Enchanting items became much more harder , I can't get my Anuhart gloves past +6 :S

5. lafitness88

lafitness88 I LOL at hackers

Rome was not built in a day. Especially Private servers. Codes are all mix so the need to fix the bugs like in any other game. Commanding people because you just want it and threatening to leave does not help the problem. They are doing best they can. Retail have groups of people doing this. We have 1 or 2 people.

But, if you feel you have to go because the people who can fix this does not fit you time schedule, well see yah.
    Share those credits and gear =)

6. jankop

jankop Expert

ALente only for you and DEVs:

BUGS: Remove shock dont work(for assassins dont work 100%)
    ABG armor is buged wariors have 12.0 speed with scroll and any charge
    Rewards from sieges are empty
    Blinding burst (assassins aoe skill) dont work
    Hide,shadow walk dont work(if i use hide and then shadow walk i have 2 hides but only 1. hide work and when he is gone another hdie dont do nothing.) We can buff in hide without loosing hide
    We still cant extract Greater/pure/briliant items(aether,diamond ore and so)
    Healing root, Greater healing potions dont work
    wintry armor dont work
    Ranger have crazy dmg now i think its bug (3.2k dmg on some1 who have full abyss set+15 is impossible if he dont have combine 2weapons)
    Armfusion dont work
    Gelmaros moobs and gatherable items are in air and we cant gather many of them because they are too high
    Chats: LFG/Region/Trade Chat dont work only //wc chat work but it cost 10milions each message and its too much:(
    ally dont work i dont see ppl in ally

Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
  7. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

there is no need of all this , just know GMs if you don't fix these things soon we will leave all and ur server will have less than 50% people... i like ur server and u are all friendly but we can't play like that , please make the new update and fix everything soon..
    and give the people the items they lost...

We are not asking for an update right now , we know it's impossible and takes long to work on it , but not SO long...

u could fix the basic problems in 1 day or two.. like the teleporting and the abyss skills...

when u finish with them , work on the next problems that are less important.. give people their items back , fix broken classes like sorcerer's , etc...

in 1 week u can finish if u work i think.. it can't be so hard..
    my cousin had a private lineage 2 server , it took him less than 2 days but he was with 5 others working , let's say u are only 3 so u need 4 days or 5.... that means 1 week is fine if carl + karissa + alente only work on these things .. or just get some ppl to help u make faster come on........

we got no server to play at...

by not fixing the transformation expecially , our side will leave , coz elyos can transform and asmos cant , makes asmos mad and they quit the server... so PLEASE do fast before our race vanishes...

Today all the day i am dancing and playing with the emotions , we can't play.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
  8. ♥ LeLiah ♥

♥ LeLiah ♥ Tag Your It! Forum Legend

:unsure:would be nice if we knew what was going on xD and whats being worked on...and when it will be updated...because its hard to keep us around...especially those that donate to the server...will soon not be intrested:annoyed:

9. turkonjavla

turkonjavla Expert

oooooooooooolololol

10. Hefner

Hefner Banned

I have totally redone the post. I made the previous one in times of high frustration and thus is contained a fair load of QQ and hatred. I am sorry for that.

Cheers.

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Thread updated! Added everything I could find complaints about!

1 person likes this.
  11. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

so funny, 3 servers went 2.0 recently, all 3 of them bugged as hell, same bugs too, and yeah always kill the sorc class >.> casting time not working, back to 4 secs per nuke, unplayable lol have nowhere to play now

12. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

bugged return + spawn killing + no spawn protection is pissing off a lot of people..i teleported to gelkmaros and there where elyos camping i didn't have the time to see their name and kaboom dead..

13. swiveler

swiveler New Member

That's not happening now. Now the Elyos are spawn camping the Asmos that are bound to the besfer point.

I have been stuck there since yesterday and when I return to the obelisk, the Elyos straight killing me and I can't leave besfer now.

And no I did not go there to abuse the bug and kill Elyos, I was questing and used besfer as the bind point. I never attacked anyone there.

When I was there yesterday I was unaware of the bug and thought the Asmos were just killing Elyos that came in on a rift. When I went out to hunt on the quest one of the bugged Elyos followed me and killed me and now I can't move from the obelisk without some Elyos killing me.

14. Hefner

Hefner Banned

I actually managed to escape using a DP skill. I lol'd when I actually got away. I felt like a real tank. :p

15. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

well if u have 20 ms ping i think u can..but with my 600 ms normal ping i think it's a little hard xD

16. wimp

wimp New Member

no drops

mobs not dropping anything???? Went to several areas, nada!! Only thing I got was things needed for campain or normal quest, nothing else!

17. Hefner

Hefner Banned

Loottables are still bugged, but they will be fixed ASAP. Please be patient.

I have 300-400 ms usually.

18. Asanka

Asanka ~watching over you~

use supplements. Greater supplements give +20% to success chance to both manastone socketing and enchanting.

Enjoy.

19. yenshop

yenshop Proficient

Just a few things I noticed on Lumiel:

dead bodies stay there forever? (both asmo and ely bodies all over the place)
    after logging out, character is still visible in game (a bunch of people are just standing in towns because of this)
    periodic disconnects and failed logouts
    dead glitch (cant go back to obelisk or get ressed. relog doesn't fix issue)

20. Hefner

Hefner Banned

Siel has the same issues I think. I have added this to my post. Thanks.