1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Donaters are now favored

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Interminable, Oct 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Interminable

Interminable Proficient

Because the gear should be obtained by people who play the server, period. Like Alente and Carl have stated before , donating should be to help the server out and you should not expect anything in return , they give credits as a thank you but this puts it as now people who donate have the upper hand, period. Its not my fault people cant realize a trade that is TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, and using paypal to gain refunds, its already been stated that if you donate you are agreeing that you will not refund. If they state you cant refund , you cant refund. People dont get the understand for DONATING, its not to gain the upper hand or an advantage its to help the server. Do you really think all these pve bosses and such are going to work compeletly? Look at DP , half the bosses there are bugged and you cant obtain some parts because you'll be thrown off the map. Do you think that the new bosses will be bug free? Yeah , you are wrong. Another thing , if people wanted a PvE server , they wouldnt be here, i want a PvP server , thats why im here. This server is not revolved around PvE at all , its PvP. My needs and wants are not only mine. Go look at the pie chart someone made under the poll , 75% of the people want trading untradables, 75% of them AGREE that we should have trading untradables. Ive never been a victim of duping since ive been playing on this server. I've been on this server for months , people just see the bone and grab it and want GM's to fix it ASAP. People who also dont want to play their class anymore cant trade their sets to play a different class , it hinders fun out of what we ALL came to do. You'll say, "Oh yeah it was the best choice to get rid of dupers." Like i said before , people see the bone and they grab it. When they get screwed over , they wanted gms to make it good again. They are getting tired of fixing duping problems and this is why they brought it out. Im sure there is plenty of people that can say they've never been a victim of dupe because guess what , they actually take time into researching the person they are trading. Its common sense! This server has pretty much came down to donators.Cakebaker, I know after this huge text wall you wont change your mind about a damn thing, so just dont waste your time and post. Consider yourself , Enlightened. By the way, half the people just saw ITEMPAK 2.0 and didnt realize you cant trade eat/abg anymore. There is even post on this thread saying "The itempak will come out soon."

1 person likes this.
  2. itsaleckz67

itsaleckz67 Legendary Member

kick ass!
    cant trade abg/eat items = more donations please. xD
    :tongue:

1 person likes this.
  3. Festus

Festus New Member

LOL Raik3n is a troll look at all his worthless post just to get post count. And he has a frog in his pocket WE WE WE

1 person likes this.
  4. TLYE

TLYE Proficient

well what I see is. NO MORE VOTING FROM NOW ON to some people

5. Interminable

Interminable Proficient

Exactly , in the end it isnt about duping or anything of that sort. Its about the money.

6. setasoujiro26

setasoujiro26 Expert

and one thing who would want to donate to a server who crashes like 3x a day...XD

7. myaion001

myaion001 Proficient

yup, i believe there's no point in voting anymore.. anyway i already have my full ABG's on my toons so i don't really f***in care anymore.. :smile:

8. ryuji296

ryuji296 Proficient

don't worry guys... 2.0 just started.... there will be updates in the future...

9. Interminable

Interminable Proficient

Im sure there will be updates in the future , but not to the problem im addressing. We cant trade untradables. Unless Alente or Carl actually takes a second to takes 75% of the servers opinion into consideration then it isnt going to happen.

10. lafitness88

lafitness88 I LOL at hackers

Ugh enought crying. Donators do get little up because they DONATED MONEY!!! as private server you are getting everything for free. ALL of it and reaping all the rewards that the donators donation use for. The donation is to keep the server going. So you saying who does not pay to keep the server running, and getting the privilage of playing in free server, up loots, pvp central, good kinah and you have not even donate anything. And you are complaining about people who donate money for a little up on gear and items because so that players can you just vote and play all you want. Are you seriously doing that?

How much is retail server per month?
    and how much you paying the private server per month?

Dont hate on donators because they are paying to get items and keeping the program going. GROW UP!

BTW no I am not a donator. Well few bucks for dyes and stones. But I am a spoiled person (who is enjoying all the free feature of the privete server) just like you who does not complain because everything is not handed to me.

And to go deeper. You can totally beat a donator with items we have in the game. You just need to work at it and stop complaining like a little baby.

Have the courage enough to post a whinning thread? How about redirect that energy to get better gear that you can get and learn to be good at your toon to beat other players who have gear from donation they payed for to keep you ass playing in this free server..

Btw if you crying about the recent 1 hit KO its a bug not from donations.
    I know decent players who kick people ass in full abg/eat with just anuhart.

11. Anthony21

Anthony21 Proficient

i agree with you mate +1 to this...

1 person likes this.
  12. Interminable

Interminable Proficient

I totally believe you that people can kick others asses with just anuhart. I do it all the time. Guess what? NOT ALL PLAYERS CAN DO IT. You dont realize what not being able to trade untradables causes right? It causes more people to donate if they actually want to be viable in a game , in order to get full abg by voting , it'll take you close to a year. Voting is kinda useless now. You are addressing more that, "Being a big baby because everything is handed to me and you die because you cant learn your class". That isnt the point , the point is donaters are being PRIORITIZED over the basic player who comes here for a free game. You are right , its free , we dont have to pay a dime. Once you realize oh damn , the best gear is only by prettying much playing , or spending tons of hours raiding or what not that will most likely have bugs. Then it leads to.. you having to donate to become viable. You don't get the point that in the end its for the money.

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

Thanks , im glad to see some people can think outside the box. My opinion would still be the same if i was in full abg and a donator because it isnt fair to roflstomp 75% of the server population because they have to spend tons of hours or pay money to be able to par with me. This is a private server , people come here to be equal , especially on a pvp server. Be tee dubs , Admins should remove all sell and buy sections from these forums.

13. Beastie

Beastie Banned

Just be glad this isnt like WoW private servers where u can go in drop 250 bucks get uber gear and then be able to solo all the raid bosses and pwn entire groups of ppl no problem one day 1 despite the player skill.
    Here even having have full ABG doenst give u a super huge advantage and depending on skill and luck a full ABG player can still lose to someone wiht anuhart in one on one and if theres an enemy zerg well ur shiny ABG gear isnt gonna help when 20+ ppl faceroll u

14. Interminable

Interminable Proficient

This is true. I just dont like how we are under prioritized over donaters. Kinda does suck but if you got deh moonies then you are priority.

15. yumilover

yumilover Well-Known Member

Somewhere in the heaven (With Many Hot Girls)
    donators are so lucky......

16. bigbadbabybaboy

bigbadbabybaboy Expert

for one, donators should have an edge since they're paying/donating real money. if this is their way on shutting down dupers then why not give it a try. im sure the admins are looking some other ways to stop duping and allow as to trade ABGs again.

i would gladly donate my heart for you. :D

17. Beastie

Beastie Banned

This is a tricky subject as you want to give the donators some kind of motive to donate yet at the same time you dont want to piss off and make the nondonators who could one day be donators if they stick around long enough ragequit the donators should get SOMETHING for this donations but at the same time they shouldnt be getting gear thats super OP and thus make the nondonators not even stand a chance against them

18. Xodeath

Xodeath New Member

I agree with this scrub =D

19. deathpenalty92

deathpenalty92 Expert

like i have said in previous threads, we are all playing on a free server. over time, the community will adapt to the new changes and there wont be as many problems as there was before the update. :]

20. JayCrow

JayCrow Few crows short of murder

I admit being lazy person. I played retail for a year, sweating to get my gears with little to no luck. If I play on high-rate private server, I don't want to sweat over my gear IF I can afford to throw some money into it (all the money that doesn't go to pay my subscription on retail :innocent:) so be it. I have the bit more fun with the gear I get from donating for the whatever time I'll play here.

And I do think it'll be a huge slap on the face to leave the untradeables to be untradeables. Not all think like me and they work hard to get their gear by playing the game, not reaching for their wallets. So if there won't be itempak, all those hard workers will be left to lick their fingers or make them ragequit.

I'm young when it comes to time spent on Gamez, but I have confidence in Carl and Alente. Just be patient, they'll come up with itempak (and Alente will carry groceries in eye-bags for next month or so, after loosing so much sleep).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.