1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

2.0 Item.pak Released

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alente, Oct 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silviaspeck

Silviaspeck Proficient

This sucks.... I have EAT set on my char and I was going to get credit to buy ABG Set.... Now I dont know if I should even buy it because the EAT set will just go to my warehouse and collect dust since I can't even trade it to anyone.

2. deathpenalty92

deathpenalty92 Expert

you gotta do what you gotta do. certian things must be done to make the community better. with time we all will adapt. and the new players wont know the difference and will adapt acordingly. so no worries! remember we are all playing aion for free! :w00t:

and thank you alente for doing such a great job helping all of us!

3. ablindman02

ablindman02 Im A Beast You A Pet Forum Legend

what i don't understand is i can run Retail Aion but it won't let me log in when i use the GamezAion Launcher xD wtf is that about?

4. eydel26

eydel26 Proficient

why do i get the sendlog client :( i copied the files on the right folder.. how do i fix it?

5. iFapp

iFapp Proficient

6. mar00g

mar00g New Member

lol... this serv going to die.. u should take care about scammers, hackers etc. but u want more destroy a fun for normal players.. better if on a serv will be a hackers etc. and u will ban them if got proof and play hard to get dils or smth and trade for good item then paying real money for donating or vote 3 weeks to get 1 part of fe. abg, same like dyeing u remove that otion cuz u just LAZY!!! this serv is nothing special to the other ow i forgot u r special then other cuz U GOT A LOT OF BUGZ!! u shoul change name on Bugez Aion (with spec name "we f*ck players we r lazy"..) i think about give up playing here.. thx a lot..

7. Brotherhood

Brotherhood Proficient

To be honest this Alente just single handedly **** the marketing area. He put the people without the choice but to enforce more donation to the server, what's the point with all the money that we have now? We can't buy these ABG/EAT. And I refuse to wait 8 months and over to get these items by vote. At least the trading of items gave us regular players some god damn hope, now I'm questioning myself about this server.

1 person likes this.
  8. Jemindra

Jemindra Well-Known Member

All I know is, stuck with an ABG Plate set I have NO use for, can't even trade it away. Guess it might as well rot in my Warehouse, zzz.

1 person likes this.
  9. harvard1932

harvard1932 Expert

Gamerzaion will just lost more donator for untrable vote items. weeeeeeee, less freedom, less player.

10. Spalonk

Spalonk Proficient

I am having a problem to download the pack would someone be kind enough to upload it to a diffrent hosting site.

thanks

11. mar00g

mar00g New Member

true, true harvard1932.. hahaha serv pwnd by self lol, u should for donatde just make a super special items for remodel or smthing like lukea's saber, costumes etc. lol nice move hahaha. BTW. THIS ITEM.PAK DONT WORKING STILL DONT SEE A NPC'S IN PANDE LOL...

12. hinigashi

hinigashi Proficient

Say thanks to the Dupers and Scammers out there! they messed up our Oppatunity!

Quit your Bi*ching! yeah it was nice to have that! but the thing is, IT WAS getting out of control! so many posts being spammed aday with titles like "I GOT SCAMMED!"

I say it has its negatives and possatives, Of course its ganna impact the Community, but hey! it will split the men from the boys IMO!

its free! its fun! PLAY! you dont HAVE TO DONATE!

13. Brotherhood

Brotherhood Proficient

Before it wasn't after with this item.pak, now it will become to officially have a chance. What's worse, the current ones who are rolling in these items already will be perfectly neutral to this 'change'. If there was an item wipe I'd be fine with this, at least it equal since s high percentage got their items from the trade market. Now, you just got to donate your way to billions. Either way Carl wins, we lost. Dupers will remain the same and the innocent ones will suffer.

14. hinigashi

hinigashi Proficient

That whole Paragraph has just gone out of the window.. and totally Confuseing..

dupers remain the same? errr cant trade ABG/EAT? Hello? which sucks for them, as for innocent, yeah you cant work for ABG, but they wont be scammed or walked over easerly ether.

as for people who have advantages. its 2.0 ya? Which means ABG is or will be soon obtainable, and im sure they will sort something out where EAT is ontainable also, without donation shop or Gold medals.

Pations is vertue my friend. it sucks balls ya, but live and let die i say! it is FREE, you are not paying a monthly fee, its abit buggy but its playble!

15. v3o2

v3o2 New Member

Good,...work Gm more power....:smile:

16. Kaimbe

Kaimbe Well-Known Member

Nice work Alente!

17. Memnoch

Memnoch Proficient

Well an idea for people like you might be to put in a option to trade in your useless set/parts for parts that you can use. like swap over +0 - +15 ABG Plate suit for +0 ABG chain suit or W/E even if it is +0 it isn't that hard to + it up. That would make the everyone happy that worked for them imo.

Also Got a question for Alente or any other staff that can answer this.

Did you mean Tahabata weapons or armor?
    Just asking since I haven't heard of Tahabata armor and googled (Aion Tahabata Armor) and came up with nothing. Sorry I'm newer to aion.

Also if you meant Tahabata weapons are you meaning one on one trade or able to put in the broker.
    Already tried the broker and won't work for Tahabata staffs or spears.

Thanks again for your help and patience with us.

18. deatmy

deatmy New Member

cool now i get my plate send to my ranger by zodake and then?(lost it before) should i use plate on ranger? :)-.- omg there should be a possibility to give them an other char (account binding items)

19. smokey

smokey Proficient

It does make sense to not allow abg/eat to be tradable to stop the scammers/dupers. :smile:
    It also means that for those legit traders will have a hard time (including me) and these changes will favors to the donators somewhat.
    In any case Alente has been working hard for it and we should be thankful. And it's all up to him.
    For me, I hope I will able to trade abg/eat again. :tongue:

20. Halibel

Halibel Proficient

i hope there will be an upd8 for item.pak 2 trade abg's....im trading my eat set...yea..smokey may have a point...this item.pak will be in favor for donators...think about the small time traders...the solution for people who dupe items?...simple...ban them, bcyds every smart player is either having ss or video of their trades..and for those players who got scammed....please....be a wise trader...not all players can afford to buy 10k credits...im a legit player...and i wanna trade my eat set..please....i hope gm's would consider removing restrictions on the item.pak

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.