1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wondering

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Saiyaman, Oct 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saiyaman

Saiyaman Expert

How many people are leaving due to the fact that you can only get good gear by donation? (according to 90% of the posts I have been reading)

Or are 1/2 of you stealing your moms CC to buy gear?

2. Prestige

Prestige Well-Known Member

You can still get a lot of other good gear such as Miragents/Fenris and EGT/EAT... I don't see what the problem is. All you CAN'T get is ABG, which should be hard to trade for anyway.

What are you gonna trade for ABG?
    Anuhart and 2k credits from voting?

3. Saiyaman

Saiyaman Expert

You can't trade for the stuff anymore...

Didn't you read?

Only thing able to be traded on siel now is tahabata stuff...

I wasn't even able to get my shield/hammer before the patch..

""Alente"
    While this file will allow you to remodel/dye gear freely trading "untradable" items will now be impossible. This means items such as EAT/ABG cannot be traded although certain sets like Tahabata have been excluded and you will be able to trade those.

I am not doing a broken ass quest chain and waste a year of my life on a PS to get something that wouldn't balance me at all..

If you are going to stop people from trading with each other, give us the ability to trade any ABG item we have to an NPC for another..

4. Ally

Ally Well-Known Member

can't you read?
    they fixed medals, so you get gold/silver medals from forts so you can buy 50 and 40 abyss, and miragent/fenris quest is working, so you cans till get good gear.

5. Prestige

No, I was making a scenario in which, say, ABG was available to be traded.

What would you be able to trade FOR ABG?
    Seeing that you don't donate, you would only be able to offer Anuhart, and now, Miragents and Fenris, and... what? kinah for ABG. It's ridiculous. The only ones that should be complaining are the ones that have ABG that might not be able to transfer their items from one to another.

6. Hardstyle

Hardstyle ***** Slap Forum Legend

No Medals no EGT/EAT.

7. CakeBaker

CakeBaker Sports Enthusiast

are you asking because you plan on doing this also? I would recommend not doing it ;o

8. Ally

Ally Well-Known Member

you can get medals from forts now,
    they fixed it s,

Yes Medals, Yes EGT/EAT.

9. Saiyaman

Saiyaman Expert

Do not be an idiot

I have the following items

Storm wings
    2x ABG Sword
    6x Godstones
    Miragent Leather Set
    Fenris Leather Set
    Eat Chain set +15
    Full ABG Crit set
    ABG Helm
    Mastarius Plate Shoulders
    ABG Plate Legs

The piss off part is I was in the process of finishing my plate set and then BOOM fail update fails the server

prolly more..

10. Ally

Ally Well-Known Member

issss????

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

11. Saiyaman

Saiyaman Expert

Also isn't there some hidden OP set bonus on the ABG sets now?

Ally don't be like that.. I added stupid H....

12. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

If getting items was easy , no1 would donate and carl wouldn't let the server open , since he opened it to make money of it. Because he pays a fee every month to keep this server up , people have to donate to keep the server on. but it's true that 1/2 or 1/3 leave because of that(and because of bugs and other things too) the items are way TOO expensive to buy with credits , raise the credit reward or just make them cheaper pls

+1 to this thread and every other that says the same

LOWER THE PRICES PLS...

Thanks in advance.

i am playing 5 months and i have only 5.7k credits (i didn't buy a single thing yet!!!)

u expect from us to play 3-4 years in ur server to get full abg? or play 1 year without abg then leave?
    The only choice u leave to us is hacking/duping/voting with proxy to get the abg items.
    LOWER THE PRICES............................. >.< make 1k each abg armor piece.. or 1.5k max..
    2k is too much... and weapons too , make jewels 500 or 750 max...
    and the server will have more people , more people = more donators...
    donators will always exist because some people don't want to wait 1 life to get abg , but that doesn't mean making items cost 1-1.5k is easy to get them , it's still hard and people will still donate.
    do u even understand what 200$ mean for a kid to pay?

(to get full jewels , armor , weapon , belt , etc u need 20,000+ credits.... 10k for armor +1.5 for helmet +5 for jewels + 1.5 for belt + 2k for weapon +2k or 1.5k if u are a templar and u need shield or if u are a sin/glad and u want to use 2 swords or daggers...)

1$ = 100 credits
    200$ = 20000 credits
    Who would pay that much for a private server that has SO MANY BUGS and hackers/scammers?
    Ur items can disappear at any time with so many bugs and nobody will give them back to u if u don't bring proof......... and most of the players don't have proof cause no1 screens his items with no reason...

Lower the prices -.-

1 person likes this.
  13. Ally

Ally Well-Known Member

no, ABG got fixed, no more OP run speed.

14. Prestige

It's not a fail update because it prevents dupers or even the items that were duped (since I'm sure there's a ton of duped items out there) from making more trades and benefiting off other people.

And the problem is here: 6x godstones? really?

15. Saiyaman

Saiyaman Expert

^^

I am a retail account seller/buyer

I personally have the money to donate but it makes no sense to... since I buy geared WoW accounts / aion accounts at around 100-500$ (I had a REALLY geared templar on retail paid 125$ and it had 6 months of game time on it)

The fact is I started with 5 Billion KINNAH on this server and turned it into all the gear I have..
    Since I am able to take nothing and make it into something , this server ruins that idea.

16. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

are there any abgs at the abyss shops btw? there was nothing last time i checked......
    and if there are , how much ap do they cost? maybe we'll just make elyos chars and open 2 game windows to collect alot of ap from them >.>
    Still lame....
    I personally was planning to leave many times , just because of this...
    All i'm doing now is sitting at cities duelling and when i pvp i spend my ap after i reach 100-200k...
    with so many bugs and hackers , pvp is just lame. they ALL use radar hack because i've seen with my eyes a sorc following my friend for 1 minute or more while he was in advanced stealth...
    and not only 1 time , 4-5 times.....
    The server is just lame with so high prices -.-"

17. Saiyaman

Saiyaman Expert

Do you seriously understand how they are duping?

MOST OF THE HACKS/DUPES on this server are using a CHEAT ENGINE which most OTHER servers blocked...

All GAMEZ needs to do is DISALLOW PEOPLE from sending packets to the clients... ALSO maybe if they made their server AUTOMATICALLY save data every few hours then dupers wouldn't win..

It is seriously the only server you can dupe items like this on... Thus someone is not looking into it deep enough.

Yea actually 4 godstones, which was purchased by someone extremely legit here..

18. CakeBaker

CakeBaker Sports Enthusiast

I do not see the connection between hackers and keeping untradeables untradeable

19. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Correct me but I only saw two people who left coz of this matter. They couldn't get the gear they wanted so they decided to quit.

The rest have quit coz of the stablility issues, lags. bugs, bad events etc...

Besides, till the last week u could get EAT set +15 for 2k credits (-EAT set = 7,5k credits-) so it would take u like 10days of voting for 2k and u would trade them for 7,5k = HUGE profit for u.

Economy in every game is based on how the clever people can fool the less clever ones, gain a profit and be equiped w/ the best gears :D

20. Beastie

Beastie Banned

you make a sound argument but there is one fairly big flaw in your logic, and its simply that If they can quickly get gear from voting then they would have no reason to donate
    simply put this whole thing is like a catch 22 in no matter what the ultimate decision is concerning this matter ppl are gonna be pissed off

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.