1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Donaters are now favored

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Interminable, Oct 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Montalban

Montalban Proficient

very true...

2. CakeBaker

CakeBaker Sports Enthusiast

I couldn't help but be amazed at your logic. Donators almost always donate for the items. I agree it is extremely retarded ABG is in the donation shop, it should be placed in game (plats dropping from mastarius), but to say donators should be "equal" to non-donators is stupid. They shouldn't be, because they are actually forking over cash. I could go into economics, but it seems you are in one hell of a fervor and my appeal to your logos would be wasted.

As much as I disagree with ABG in the donation shop, I disagree with allowing people to trade freely. The point is that 2.0 WAS a pve expansion. And the fact is that aion lacks endgame content. What Alente has brilliantly managed to do is to allow players access to EAT. which I personally like a lot better than ABG. They can get this through P V P. At the same time, people can enjoy massive PvPvE wars in balurea for lv 50-55 drops. And all bosses with exception of maybe Ragnarok DO work.

You may not realize it, but I have talked with Alente, and I have seen how this server runs. If they did what you want, make untradeables tradeable, you would be causing many people to lose out on numerous new features that can be extremely fun and extend the longevity of people on this server. They would have to take out numerous things due to this. And another plus is the economy will start to be stabilized, duping will become less of a problem (just because it has not happened to you does not mean you can not say it isn't a problem), and they might eventually revamp the donation store.

I don't think I can drill it through your head on why this is a beneficial plan, but that is because you are looking at it in a very confined, narrow-minded approach.

As to the others, I won't even waste my breath judging from some of your intellectual capacity ;o

3. Halibel

Halibel Proficient

yea

4. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

i agree with you i that mate..but just think about it..if u donate 200 dollars and u will see all the server full of players with your same items who dind't ever donate..how do you feel?!..i mean with the dupers who duped like crazy golden medals and bought eat stuff and than traded it to abg screwed up all the things..

5. lamfufu11

lamfufu11 Proficient

So we spend Money to get better items.
    Thats the rule of life.

Stop being a child. Ahahaha

6. hotmilf

hotmilf Proficient

lol hes not asking pple not to donate but hwat he means is that now we cant trade bg which means that non donaters cant obtain it in any way possible unless u vote for about a year :tongue: and now abg is way more powerful than before which makes it even worse:smile:

7. smokey

smokey Proficient

Are the drops in balurea fixed? (hoping it is, otherwise its not even pve worth)

8. bugsman

bugsman Proficient

donators sux heheeh

9. anixs

anixs Proficient

I love how Cake just insulted 90% of the forums, and None of them will understand it.

But to stay on-topic.

Oh em gee

Stop QQing about this. You act like because you cant get donation gear via non-donating that the world is going to end is some fiery maelstrom. Get a job, open a bank account, acquire a debit card, and donate for your gear.

10. lamfufu11

lamfufu11 Proficient

You are actually wrong, since i get sucked all the time when im playing and dont have to suck anything.

Really now? So you think the server you are playing in would still be functioning if there were no donators?

Another child. Pity these QQ people just dont grow up

11. crystalmyst

crystalmyst Well-Known Member

Im bored. . . . . . .

12. Saiyaman

Saiyaman Expert

I PLAY PRIVATE SERVERS DUE TO THE FACT IT IS A FASTER WAY TO ENJOY ENDGAME CONTENT.

Instead to be good here id have to pay 250$?

Sorry If i was going to drop 250$ Id buy a retail geared account, since IT WILL NEVER go away.. Seriously I don't think you understand.. If carl decided one day to say "screw you" and just go on with his life.. all your money is gone.

Also, lets go look at that wow private server that made a lot of money from donations (a million or so over 2-3 years) they got sued, for HECK of a lot more... The fact is the way donations are here, I can't belive they never got a formal email from ncsoft.

13. Interminable

Interminable Proficient

I dont need a whole rundown from you. You have your opinion and i have mine. I dont need to keep posting back towards your statements because the responses id get out of you would be interminable.

14. CakeBaker

Cry me a river, build me a bridge, and do us all a favor and jump off it.

I never asked you to post back to mine, you just are using logical fallacy and its disheartening to see people with such low IQs backing you up. And yes, you are not cool for trying to end your "statement" with your name, especially since it makes no sense ;P

1 person likes this.
  15. Interminable

Interminable Proficient

Lmao , makes no sense. Id get neverending replies from you. So how about you back the hell off. Thanks.

16. CakeBaker

You say you won't post responses to my posts, yet you continue doing it.

17. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

*breaks the ice*

Guys, just drop it here. This thread is pointless since it won't change anything. Carl is the owner and he will run the server as he feels like.

18. Nujabes

Nujabes Well-Known Member

All good things got to end some day.

19. CakeBaker

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

20. Interminable

Interminable Proficient

Yep thats how it works. Haha the minds of people these days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.