1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Extract: Magical Aether

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by zethrion, Oct 16, 2010.

1. zethrion

zethrion Proficient

Hello,

Since 2.0 maps are up, we now have access to a variety of ingredients for cooking, alchemy, etc. Unfortunately, there's just no way to farm magical aether since fly zones are not yet enabled.

Also, essencetapping won't work either since the ingredients (eg. ore, plant) are floating.

Hope that this gets to be corrected asap so we can craft new items.

Thank you.

2. Stacked

Stacked The Original God Glad Forum Legend

I find your avatar ironic seeing as you did not bother searching for similar topics on this and thus finding an answer to this.

3. zethrion

zethrion Proficient

Is this the thread you're talking about, http://forum.gameznetwork.com/showthread.php?t=9701?
    ..my post is completely different from that one..i know where to get it...i am informing the GMs that there is a problem..read my post please...geeezzzz

..thought the reply is an answer... :S

4. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

1st week is usually the toughest and a week of checking bugs.
    your post maybe flamed but it has also helped remind people that these certain glitches still exists and must be taken care of asap.

lets just chillax and wait...

5. Stacked

look at the post date on that, 2.0 was not even out yet lol. I think you need to change your avatar now, you're beginning to annoy me.

6. zethrion

zethrion Proficient

hahaha..i never flame...and never will.. :) ..i am just bringing it up with Gamez so they know, mainly the reason why this is in the problem section and not in the discussion...dunno why it's a one hell of a deal with stacked..lmao

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

I dunno if you know how to read... :S
    ..my post is different..i am not looking for the magical aether..i am informing them of an issue with it..don't you get the difference?

look where my thread is...it is in the problem section in lined with the recent update..m bringing it up so they know...

7. Zee

Zee Banned

This thread became kinda entertainin' :>

8. Stacked

Believe me, they know. Your thread is not the first to have brought this issue to their attention. Had you known how to use the search function properly you'd know that. They've answered it stating they will be implementing flight in the correct locations in time.

9. zethrion

zethrion Proficient

lol stacked...get a life man..let go off this thread..just let it be. if you're pissed, my apologies..if you think i am stupid, well i guess you are as well..

..i used the search..that's all i got..i haven't seen a post related to this after the 2.0 update..not even a word from the update that it is not obtainable atm...

..bottom line, let's get this over with..allow the GM to see..if they are aware, my bad..as simple as that..i don't find the need to flame or rage due to my post..just bringing it up that's all...show me another thread aside from what I linked then i stfu...

lmao..

10. Stacked

No one said anything about anyone raging, that's just your assumption.

As for your ability to use the search function, well I wont go much further into that. I've made my point.

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/showpost.php?p=304413&postcount=10

8th Bullet Point.

Thank you come again.

11. zethrion

zethrion Proficient

hmmmm..nice point..but that does not answer my question..it isn't just aether i'm concerned with if you read my post..it is the ground items as well...i cannot farm them for they are floating...it is in the problem section...so just ignore it..not meant for you man...this is for the GMs.. :)

12. Stacked

Hmm I've seen people gathering with no issues in gelkmaros, sure there maybe some Gatherables that may be to high to reach but they are not all out of reach. Also I'm pretty sure the GM's would have noticed the floating Nodes by now, they are pretty hard to miss.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

[​IMG]

13. zethrion

zethrion Proficient

^____^

..any more answer? hmmm....next time read and don't act as if you're a GM...this post isn't even for you (i'll put it in the general discussion if it is)..lmao

..if you're so pissed, show me what you got in game..my forum name is same as my IGN..fight me and let's see who's an idiot :)

..i'll be back in game..hope for a GM to look into this..thank you..

14. Korri

Korri Getting there

And the two weeks of test server were to take screenshots of pets and scenery and make idiots recharge their credits.

15. Stacked

They're going to tell you the same thing I did, except in a nicer form and not making you look stupid. Also, this is a free forum section, Not a GM only response section. If you only wanted a GM's response then you should have put this some where else. You keep asking for a duel, yet you're no where to be found.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Nice duel bro, you manged to take my HP down to 95% before you lost.

16. morgn707

morgn707 New Member

I lol'd several times in this thread.

17. robel26

robel26 Proficient

The TS is just in the right place saying this problem. Had anyone mention about plants and ores are floating in the new Maps? I used search function and I found None. So I guess there's no need to flame this thread. I don't see any problem on this post. It just broadcasts more Awareness of the situation.
    @Stacked: Are you a police in this forum?

18. Asanka

Asanka ~watching over you~

Afaik you can get magical aether in Taloc's Hollow instance and some of other 2.0 gatherables. You might need a party (yes you can get there with a party) to clear mobs to get to aethers there.

19. ngjunhoong

ngjunhoong Expert

taloc's hollow is a solo instanceo_O

20. Asanka

Asanka ~watching over you~

it is, but its not retail and most scripts and restrictions dont work - your party get get there too.