1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Abusing bug, abusing power!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Shoelace, Oct 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zodake

Zodake ♥Nara♥ Forum Legend

1- the screenshots here don't show me lying, i don't see that. Actually this don't prove nothing against me. and i think u know, but u are too sad and pissed of to be killed by he that needs to put the fault in someone? i am wrong?
    2- just ur opnion.
    3- same as 1.

He will get the ban but the part of my apologize, i don't see what mistake i did for do such this thing.

2. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

I'm sorry , i didn't mean to offend you or zodake.
    I'm just REALLY ANGRY about this , Everytime i hear about Illusionists i want to blow up a school.

You really don't want to hear my opinion about them >.<
    and about some gms too...

Just ask a random asmodian about his opinion.
    Tell him: hey dude , tell me what's your opinion about <The Illusionist> legion ?

Remember to turn profanity filter on before you do that.
    No wait , actually let it off , cause if u enable it u will be seeing 1/3 words maybe.

The mistake was that u jailed him(or them) (or whoever else did) for just a few mins or hours , idk how much...

Because we were happy for a moment that he got jailed , and after a little we saw him near us again using the super skill and killing us , we lost like 3m ap or more
    And he got 5m or something? Since he killed all of our governors and other ranks.....

And of course ur legion's ap increased , even harder for us to get to #1 , thanks.

SO LAME >.< Whatever i don't want to offend anyone , just saying my oppinion. I gotta go now so i won't reply again maybe , bye
    And zodake , look.. you're a guy i like , it's not personal.... im just angry i am sorry. (and it makes me more angry when someone is defending himself and saying we are wrong when we are right -.-)

If i make an elyos char , i will join the Illusionist for sure. hahaha

Last edited: Oct 16, 2010
  3. Angal

Angal [AM]Karissa's Evil Kitty

^ i'm not zodake.

4. CakeBaker

CakeBaker Sports Enthusiast

Should get yourself checked, thats extremely unhealthy for you, not to mention how disgusting and perverse thoughts like that actually are.

5. Chantix&Assantix

Chantix&Assantix Well-Known Member

1. My whole legion saw you running around the abusers and you didn't notice anything? Lol that's lying i think. Jep i hate bug abusers and especially on this way but I'm not putting tha fault on you with this. Here I'm just saying that u can lie so hard and that u made so many faults that Alente or Carl has to do something...
    2. Ja
    3. 1
    4. Going to sleep now I'll continue tomorrow

6. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

*points to earlier post with links...*

o.o

7. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

i said you or zodake <3

Illusionists Disgust me sir , i'm tired of them , IMO they got the worst noobs ever.

Just saying.

8. Angal

oh, my mistake<3

9. maskedbr

maskedbr Respected Member

5 minutes??
    we wait all day long....
    he was not afk he was killing asmos too..

10. Zodake

Zodake ♥Nara♥ Forum Legend

i didn't say i was not there, but why u think i need to be besides he when he did the 12 kills? the map is big and i was in the city almost all the time, and by looking at the ss's thatu show me and show for everyone, this "massacre" happened outside the city, also u can check in the ss that ur legion mate provide, that don't have any hit by me and any death by me so this show that i was not near? correct or i am wrong?
    Oh i was forgetting, u said that ur whole legion saw this, but first u show me proves, because is easy to say "I saw he", i was there and i know this, but i was not near the guy when this happened. If do one fault like posted here in the topic is do "soo many faults",. so i do soo many faults, because all i see here in this topic is u and almost all yes tomorrow got kiled and u guys need to put the fault in someone because everyone is pissed off, and wait, zooda was near there, so lets put the fault in a gm? yes.

11. Sumakwel

Sumakwel New Member

Am new here but shouldn't hackers or exploiters like these get IP banned permanently?

1 person likes this.
  12. Angal

That was our original approach.
    But to due enduring complaints of players who play in internet cafe's saying their accounts were wrongfully banned, we had to switch our policy to ban accounts and not IPs.

13. Kisra

Kisra /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Forum Legend

to be clear i thinked you by mastek and please bring one asmo use this bug

u cant

Last edited: Oct 16, 2010
  14. Homicide

Homicide Predatory Templario! Forum Legend

i think, the guy who make this thread want to Zoda harm.i told it for the name's title( abusing Power). i'm wondering if you're going to win my trophy.

I have a question for you, what world do you live?:w00t:

15. Kisra

Kisra /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Forum Legend

lol for this part only :tongue:

16. Shoelace

Shoelace I'm nub ~♫♥ Forum Legend

my intentions:

1. to give just to the persons who was affected by the abuse.
    2. zoda's power abuse was on my post, cleared, questioned and being not sure.
    3. zoda killed me, not by the bugged skill, but he and the abuser was the one hitting me. zoda made the last hit and killed me. (chat log/ss shown)
    4. my point was that Gm's should be aware, non-Gm or Gm chars, about the players around them. what would be the use of him being a Gm if he doesn't even know that a player beside him used bugged skills and is continuesly killing w/o doubt, the fact also that a non-Gm char of a Gm was there.
    5. this post wasnt to harm anybody, especially Gm's. i put at the end right? apologies. dont get this wrong.
    6. the thing I was wishing to get - answers, where already answered, so please stop the nonsense, this isnt going well.
    7. Mr. Zodake and Ms. Bellalicious already said their words for the punishment. and i trust them.

everything's well and fine. again. I am sorry for the things that I have said, or the misunderstandings this post have given. but ALL In THIS POST WAS TRUE, RAW and FRESH! it was just meant for clarifying and to see how players really do get a lot of benefits on bugs. one thing is for sure, that we really had a hard time dealing Olz and Toox. we were just surprised that Zooda was there but didn't notice them.

Gladly, Bella was with me.

THANK YOU EVERYONE :)

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

i am not a guy trust :)

3 people like this.
  17. Homicide

Homicide Predatory Templario! Forum Legend

I'm glad for you to see the Zoda's name is clean here.
    lady :]

CLosed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.