1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

No Reason To Play Aion more than 1h every day

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Scrunch, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Dunamis

Dunamis Awesome Member

So don't? o.o

2. bigpie

bigpie Getting there

players for masters? for masters for players..

3. Mythic

Mythic LEGENDARY ICON MEMBER Forum Legend

he has a point.. look at the broker now.. it has no items to buy.. its not about hackers,duping and "multi-voting??" wtf is that reason! i never knew that we can do multi voting and its very boring if we can do that.. we can donate! seems we love to traded it to.. trading abg,wings and others is a part og GAMEZ aion gameplay.. i like new maps but i also like trading items that make gamez aion so busy to play.. not now that no one is shouting

4. Scrunch

Scrunch Proficient

i was wrong,new maps in so good but what else nothing work and every time i enter the game i have to set my skills agian :S

5. Maelk

Maelk Music Matters.

how many times we have to post this ... "LEAVE THE GAME IF YOU DONT LIKE IT , NO ONE IS HOLDING YOU BACK !!!" ... ops >"< ?

... more Justin Bieber fans running around wild~

6. Scrunch

Scrunch Proficient

Maelk STF i don`t talk with u,ppl like what i say so _!_

7. Paulsteven

Paulsteven Getting there

:p

more Entertainment before in 1.9....
    many bug, dont have stun.....
    templar very stronger.....
    gladi never never stun......
    cleric with magoc resist how one person xDDDD never stun....

etc....etc...

8. mar00g

mar00g New Member

@Silent lol spanish speaking gm's lol. Go learn english and dont QQing about language.. Did u ever saw a mmo game with spanish lol?

9. alshid

alshid Expert

Now they will really did it. No need for them to be told by you or anyone else to leave. It's a common sense, when server has lost it's main attraction, ppl will slowly leave.

Nah I don't agree with this one. You want to have more bugs instead of No-Bugs? And Gladi is supposed to be like that. So make sure before duel you told them to not using UD. :p

10. Paulsteven

Paulsteven Getting there

u say this, why u gladi xDDDDD..
    but, exist : assasin, chanter, ranger and other race with problem by not can stun.......

11. Maelk

Maelk Music Matters.

i don't think so :( people are posting these kind of threads just to want some attention, they are somehow making a same point of "please restore the item.pak to trade ABG" or "there is too many bug on 2.0"

12. Mythic

Mythic LEGENDARY ICON MEMBER Forum Legend

LOL! what if all the players leave and your only the one here playing... LOL! its not about leaving dumbass! besides your not a gm or staff here so stop telling people to leave.. were just want to tell the staff what we want..

13. Candyman

Candyman Expert

LOL wonder how many of these guys that r whinning here about not be able to trade abg stuff etc are the ones that actually have multi accounts so they are already fully geared up in less than a month..
    where as it will take ppl like myself who play fairly around 260days of normal account voting to have a complete set of good gears/incl assessories.
    And yes im not a donator ive done so in the past jus to be ripped off so now im very cautious when it comes to donating.

Jus because trading has some what been cut off doesnt mean the game isnt enjoyable to play now because it is...
    So stop making threads like this one whinning every 5mins because you cant have your own way all the time.
    If you think you could run a server like this any better then go do it..

Its time for you ppl to start growing up and stop acting like 5 year olds.... every server has its bugs/problems and what ever else is thrown in along the way, remember its only been going for jus a few days so the bugs im sure will be ironed out in due course, jus keep posting any new ones you find on forums so they can be sorted out.
    OH guys ! start being patient for once and jeez the server is free to play i would understand if it was pay to play but it isnt.....

END OF.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
  14. alshid

alshid Expert

Gladi is a class that lack of stunning, and their stumbling skills are also quite lower effectiveness than stunning. Just look at ranger, sins, or chanter. They got bunch, but they don't have the stun resist ability. All class has its pros and cons. So if you get annoyed by UD, just dont ever duel gladi again. Got what i mean?

Nuff said :D

15. bigbadbabybaboy

bigbadbabybaboy Expert

16. NotImportant

NotImportant Proficient

you should be thankfull that ABG don't have added stats like armors in WoW or Lineage2..
    my donator friend was playing in an L2 custom p.server that had x3 stats than a non donator,was having fun killing full roups(10 players) with his mount Wyvern.which one is better,the ABG items or to have x2 or x3 higher stats as donator?

17. alshid

alshid Expert

then that L2 server FAIL. simple isn't it?

Now now I don't said I'm not being thankful for ABG doesn't have 3x or whatsoever stats. Who mentioned about 3x rates anyway? What i mean in my post is, in Aion a players can't pwn only with skills. They must have decent gears here. Now GMs only put ABG as a credits item with a high cost. The only way to buy it is to be patience in voting or donate.

18. lyc21

lyc21 Expert

The abg now is already bonus from 2.0 + 3k hp speed atk and i not sure what.

No way new player can own a abg user. by how long they play they still lose. Only way is just donat to win :)

Sad for them :(

19. NotImportant

NotImportant Proficient

told a Glad to not use UD in duel,are you serious?isn't it Glads skills.who are you to tell not use this or not use that.if its in CD by all means i will use it.actually if its not in CD i don't duel.cause there is no fun when you are stun locked and can't hit back,so i never duel when UD is in CD..
    if you don't like UD then complain to NcSoft.not that you get anything
    my friend in L2 p.server that was the best player he never duel without his important skills in CD.

---------- Post added at 05:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 AM ----------

abg don't have bonus stats.only in Gamez you will see that
    and it doesn't give 3k hp and the speed thing was a bug.if i'm not wrong leather give 20crit 12 atk and about 700hp.their bonus stats are low

20. alshid

alshid Expert

Im a glad and I seldom use UD, except in raiding, I'll always turn it on. And as i said, if you dont like UD, then dont duel glads. As simple as that.