1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

No Reason To Play Aion more than 1h every day

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Scrunch, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Ally

Ally Well-Known Member

it'll be tradeable until you soul bind it.

2. hitman2k

hitman2k New Member

ABG isnt tradeable anymore so mastarius hot item now if it tradeable for 1 time use

3. Georgie

Georgie Ḏɪ̭̜͓̜ͅs̪ᴛ̩̪͓ᴜ̬̖̗̬ʀ̻͚̖͎ʙ͉̜͓̖͙̼͖̳ᴇ̖̞̻ᴅ̻̞̫̘̫ͅ Forum Legend

Forgot 1

5: Only Elyos are allowed to use hacks ! :bandit:

4. Nujabes

Nujabes Well-Known Member

Eh... I wont lie, Aion is a very geared based game than skills (well all MMO are). Skills come in line only when your fully equipped (how you use your equipment build etc). I'm wrong? Try Infinite and you'll see what I mean.

5. Candyman

Candyman Expert

How about this instead of whinning and b****ing at the staff because you cant do this or you cant do that... try looking closer to home.... meaning if it wasnt for ppl duping and others supporting them ie buying their stuff none of this would of had to be done now would it.

Yes i know some of you cannot help yourself but you know what... think of it like this atleast you can go sleep at night knowing that the items you have will not disappear (duped) when you relog and your never gonna lose your items to scammers and be dupe free for a while unless you do it yourself of course.

6. Jessica

Jessica Banned Forum Legend

apparently in this world and even here in virtual reality. You don't always get what you want

7. Richae

Richae Proficient

If you find it boring.. go find and kill elyos.. OR raid there fortress.. solo mode.. you'll have fun :)

8. Jessica

i don't know why people would always compare servers. Each one is different, I know only Gamez, and so I won't compare and even try Infinite. I didn't mean by character skills I meant Player skills. Like I said I have pvped a lot of guys with abg gear before and I defeated them with taha/anuhart only. I'm sure there are many others there who did.

9. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

I'm getting rly tired of all this >.< GMs always ignore threads like this... it's a waste of time IMO.
    Voting to get 20k credits (full abg items) is 1 year of daily voting.
    It's a high rate server though... not retail.
    The GMs either are too stupid to understand it (and i think they are not)
    Or they want us to donate... since they made abg items untradeable.
    They should at least add some monsters/bosses that drop mastarius items or quests that give them so players can have something close to abg , to help pvp be balanced...
    I'm voting daily since i joined this server and i've bought nothing yet with my credits. (i got 6k)
    im playing here 4 months...
    to get 20k for full abg items i need more than a year.
    I feel really stupid , my friends told me to hack and dupe and i was calling them stupid and noob... Now i can only call myself stupid and noob for not hacking... because what i only see in this server is this:
    hackers duped and got all they needed + extra money and stuff , and they now relax without farming or anything. And we the stupid people who didn't hack/don't hack now get a large pack of f**king s**t....

I'm not saying im going to hack now , i never liked hacks. But im just saying that it's very unfair for most of us....

What you the GMs can do about it?
    Wipe the damn server and give back to the players only the items they bought with credits , or give some extra credits instead of the kinah they lost and the items........
    I don't really know what would help the server now , it's too late to act now.

10. Nujabes

Alright then. But to my logic a pro geared donation user will win a pro geared anuhart/any dropped equipment user (unless they just had bad luck). Can't debate over this though since this is based to our experience.

11. Jessica

We should be thankful that ABG is acquirable by credits or donation. I don't know bout retail but where do you get ABG in retail? I mean Gamez staff already gave us a privilege to own a gear that is overpowered or so.

12. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

No Offence but that's retarded.

Be thankful that they added ABG why? Because u have to vote for 1 year to get it? or because every hacker now has better items than us?

1/10 of the players got abg by donating and 1/20 or 1/30 got it by voting legally.

The rest who has full abg items , had either many accounts voting with proxy or they were duping/scamming/etc...

That's crap and i should be insulting the staff , not thanking.
    But i like the staff because they are friendly and they try to help so i don't.

before the update , except for the skill bugs , everything was nice.
    the only things the updates brought to us are more hackers/less people in the server since every day people leave from the bugs&hacks they see and because they die by players with full abg items and they know they will need ages to get these items too.

I'm spending more time at forum and in game doing crap like dancing than pvping with elyos.

I'm only saying my Opinion , I hope i do not offend anyone with my post.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
  13. Nujabes

Your entitled to your opinion.

14. Peinx3

Peinx3 Expert

Be thankful that you get overrolled by dupers while the report section is untouched since 5 days.

15. Nujabes

Hope that's not referring to me.

16. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Of Course , because now the dupers cannot give fake items to players so no1 gets scammed , but dupers still got full abg items by their dupe/scams...

whatever , i know the GMs will not do anything for that and all im saying will go for nothing , so i will not waste any more time in this.

I'll just play the game for fun and try to forget about everyting , and once i find something good(either a better game/better server or something In Real life to do) i'll leave this ridiculous server for good.

I wasted enough time in this server , i believe carl only wants money from this server and doesn't give a sh*t about what players want (and i really hope i'm wrong).

17. milfhunter

milfhunter New Member

No Reason To Play Aion any more^^

just have a new pc and downloaded fallout new vegas, and more new games, its insance !!

18. Peinx3

Peinx3 Expert

LMFAO.
    /10char

19. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Hmm? What are you laughing about?
    When i come back from work , i don't have much to do. I start working at night.. after i come back and sleep , i play aion , go out with friends etc..
    but now i can't go out much.. and i can't play sports much because it's raining all day alot here.
    Perhaps you think all i do is playing? Hmm...

20. cortes

cortes Getting there

Guys , its true about some errors and bugs in version 2.0,
    I have not had time to test the new version sincerly , so i can not help mutch in this fact...

We must not forget that is a new patch here and the new things do not always please everyone , so let's be patient hoping that everything will be resolved in the best way... theres a godd team here. is the reason why im still here:biggrin:

in a few days, all will say the opposite, will see...

Greetings fro Portugal!:bandit: