1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

When will Rangers stop being favoured?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Diavol GR, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Diavol GR

Diavol GR Legendary Member

Ok lol after a talk with my mates we realised that in each update rangers are being favoured.

This ofcourse has to do with many things that are "Good" for some people thats why ofc they asked ther them to be implemented.

SO!..Its easy to decreace speed on gladiators and templars right? Why it isnt as easy to Stop these things that ruin the balance :

1) Rangers Worg Transformation is Broken and they get even more speed and attack as well. IT needs URGENT Fix cause they keep running at max Speed And all other classes except Sins run at 9.4

2)Rangers Hide I is broken and they can use anything without breaking it. How convenient eh?

3)Rangers damage went god damn up and now they can nuke to death a templar without buffs. Even more convenient eh?

4)Seed of Detection which WORKED now doesnt even work. You cant even click on it. I know many rangers (and i know names that i wont tell) Q.Q ed much about that seed witch brings TOTAL balance as they got facesmashed when trying to run.

5)All rangers with ABG have bugged evasion and defence. Not normal at all. No class should be able to evade 2 or 3/10 hits (maybe more) Without even one evasion manastone in the slot.

6)All AoE Skills Can be used even without an enemy close. How convenient eh? We can no more break your hide when you are sneaking. Nice work for whoevers idea that was.

7)Not to mention Greater healing potions that dont work and ofcourse that favours 95% rangers that can spam silence like water drops from a rain.

8) Sleep and any debuff AoE like Mass fear or Templars AoE Fear dont remove Hide when it SHOULD remove Hide

9)GG After you bugged on PURPOSE all that i just said you fixed FE of rangers lol xD ahaha funny shiat!

Ok i Q.Qed enough. I Just wanna show my pity on those that think that these were done by "mistake" And i despise and i want the death of those that asked for the bugs to happen.

P.S ( Sorcerers blind leap doesnt work. You should lose target when it takes place. And Vaizels wisdom doesnt work either. How convenient eh? This was a mistake too :O)

I dont see ANY bad bug on rangers btw. And i see on all other classes.

Kkthxbye

Last edited: Oct 21, 2010
    8 people like this.
  2. Zee

Zee Banned

Some of the points make sense ~ but nuking a templar to death w/o buffs...
    Build real templars please not sorcs dressed in plate :(((

3. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

So Damn True , rangers are more than overpowered >.< but they don't listen to us , i hope they listen this time.. i use my 5 sec 100% damage defence shield + i use illusion to avoid 2 physical attacks after it and they still kill me with their combo , sleep arrow now avoidable in any way and don't think they sleep me and wait till my buffs leave , they hit me continuously with their combo and stunlock me and kill me
    so fking OP............... Fix the damn rangers , we can't play..|

they own gladiators easily now too , every class.... wtf is that? Since when ranger stunlocks a glad while he has UD and kills him with full hp huh? + they resist alot of spells without using any buff

4. scrappydoo

scrappydoo Expert

hahaha templar?? iam a ranger but i cannot kill a templar without buffs even i have buffs its hard to kill a templar...sucks

5. Diavol GR

Dude i tested this. I let balicozai ( full abg ranger) to nuke me and i didnt use any buffs i just stood still.

He blinded me on first arrow (another bug) and he nuked me in some seconds. IM full abg and i was using shield and 2 active buffs ( 4k Defence at that point) .

ALso a good geared ranger is like he ignores defence and buffs like wall of steel wtc. The got insane damage boost.

Everything on purpose dude everything on purpose

6. Zee

Zee Banned

I wish I'd meet a ranger like that -sigh- or maybe i should turn off my defense haxx -rolls eyes-

7. scrappydoo

scrappydoo Expert

i think that ranger is using a hack device coz without hack you cannot kill a templar that easy..

8. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

a good ranger can stunlock and kill almost every class , except templar maybe.. or chanter with enchanted abg and full buffs + item buffs , rangers are Overpowered.

9. Zee

Zee Banned

I disagree but hmmmmm ~ Let's wait if they'll do nething about rangers.

10. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

Since when weren't rangers OP. Find a target (caster) Silence -> Burst -> Sleep -> Silence again - > Burst (probably dead) coolcool.

1 person likes this.
  11. Zee

Zee Banned

I've always wanted to kno but never asked.. What class are u playing Ada? :biggrin:

12. scrappydoo

scrappydoo Expert

hahaha dats adieu... templar killer heheh

13. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

not sure , but i think she is a chanter
    if no chanter , cleric or templar :p

no idea =D

14. Rucbeth

Rucbeth Expert

At least fix greater healing pots or extendables QQ

2 people like this.
  15. Arch-Mage

Arch-Mage Dreamer...

Hmm.. after the update the balance system in game seems to be broken... SM are useless even with pet fix, and they are the most bugged class in aion(since 1.5).... and it seems no one really cares to fix them.
    What about the ranger.. well a good sorc with illusion can easily beat a ranger.....:whistling:

16. Diavol GR

It wasnt so easy b4 2.0
    Trust me Sir im into Aion 17 months and its the first time i see something like this.
    Its obvious some ppl wanted to be stronger or their mates to be stronger and they managed to somehow make all this happen.
    This is done on purpose. Someone must be blind to not realise that

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

No dude you cant cause ON purpose vaizels wisdom doesnt work and rangers can buff and sleep you from hide without breaking their Hide .
    Pwned? =.=

17. kaezer45

kaezer45 Proficient

well i fell kinda right here..ranger is too much OUCHY now..:D but i can kill them 2 skills only..and i dont know why.......

18. Zee

Zee Banned

You & your conspiracy theories :ninja:

19. kishzandra

kishzandra Getting there

I know u ur the one I killed several times in theomobos (killing lowbies).. Hanjimaru here... :p

20. Diavol GR

But man they take place =.=
    And its obvious >.<
    You really believe that all this was done by mistake?...
    The point is that rangers were NEVER meant to be this strong.