1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

When will Rangers stop being favoured?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Diavol GR, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Delynir

Delynir New Member

Are you serious? >__> I have a ranger, ABG bow+15, but Anuhart armor and using up all my skills once I can't kill a buffed templar (UD + so much pdef x.x) It depends with glads... I guess thats my limit.
    A good sorc can beat a ranger, and all in all it depends on how good someone is and who surprises who.
    Also, hide does come off when I'm hit with AoE. Besides seeing that so many people use radarhack and others, do you really think it matters that we can buff in hide?
    Btw, I have never tried using sleep arrow from hide, I mostly only use that skill when I'm trying to escape >__>'
    And what if rangers can kill 5 classes? Glads can kill just as many, and templars, and sorcs too! My friend can kill at least 5 classes with her Sin >__> And chanters are fun to play too.
    Oh and rangers don't blind on every attack... I don't know whether silence arrow should be dispellable or not, but what of the other classes' silencing skills?
    You can one hit kill soo many with cleric DP skill. I know its a DP skill, but compare that to rangers DP skill :p Both classes are fun for suicide attacks for massive AP :D:D (so is Sorc and Sin)

2. Goosper

Goosper Getting there

I totally agree with you sexy... I play sorc myself as well. Sleep arrow can't be evaded by illusion which makes it almost impossible for us to beat a good ranger. It's not like sorc was ever a good class against ranger but really ranger's are undoubtedly OP right now.

No matter what you guys say, the argument of the top 50 players can't be denied...

IMO fixing greater healing pots would definitely make the game more interesting for everyone.

@Raiken: yeah sorc have a spell that can 1hit most people in the game... ONCE AN HOUR. On the other hand we can get 2-shotted by any ranger at any minute. Tell me I'm OP.

3. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

You got spell-shield that can save u ;)

4. Diavol GR

Diavol GR Legendary Member

+1 To you dude.

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

Quess what tho bro. Thanks to some QQers that shield you mentioned now stuns ourselves when we use it. Ok its fixed but is your arrow flurry that should stun yourself too fixed? :) no. So everything that annoys you got fixed and you got even more OP.

need more evidence? =.=

5. Tousen

Tousen 私はアメリカーノを話すこと Forum Legend

i dunno if they can do that but lets see..

Classes move speed would be good to be like that.

Plate > too heavy less move speed.

Chain > litte better then Gladiator/Templar Move speed.

Cloth > Close to Leather

Leather > fastest one?

Transformation Deity skill > They should just low the Damage of the abyss skills.

Rangers/Sorc/Glads = Less Damage with skills.

Templar = Less defense.

UD = 70% Resist.

All Items untradeable = Just first of all fix the Dupe. second about the paypal Chargeback. just do like that you can't donate to 2 diffrent accounts by the same Paypal option. but you still can donate using another Charge option. i have seen Some Games doing that.

6. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

The fury drops our range to 15m from 25m... And yes it stuns me at least :/

7. Diavol GR

lol eh? TEmplars defence lowered? WTF? TANKS DEFENCE LOWERED? ROFLMALO

and erm

Speed should be the same for all classes. Fix worg transform.

Sorcerers power isnt OP cause he needs cast TIME! :O :O Not to mention he can easily be silenced. Now lets see.. Rangers OP dmg doesnt need any cast time and all the CDs are omfg low? YEP.

8. Eiriz

Eiriz Proficient

i don't think that ranger is so imbalanced although
    i agree on few of the points u'r talking about, but

3) what?, i see no diff in their dmg whatsoever(i'm a sin)

5) from what i know abg increase a lot of eva, win over eat by around 250(big diff) or something i forgot and i hear some ppl saying that in retail 2.0 they inc evasion cap. and they're basically squisy then what's their eva for?, i dunno much about ranger eva, but ass with abg can dodge around 2/10(should be the same with ranger since we're basically wearing the same thing) attack and more with sensory boost on. I don't see this as a bug

6) i don't understand ._.

that's all

9. Diavol GR

I was talking about arrow flurry man. YOu should get stunned everytime you were hit. But you dont

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

3)YOu got a real big damage boost

6)AoE Skills Shouldnt be able to be casted or used without enemy nearby. This is obviously done to help Scouts.

10. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Rangers are ment to be the Gods of PvP since they are the pure hunters...

Ofc, class bugs must be fixed. I mean bugs of ALL classes but I don't see this happening since we don't got even one Dev to do fix other crappy buggs...

11. ♥ LeLiah ♥

♥ LeLiah ♥ Tag Your It! Forum Legend

:rightful:dito:rightful:

12. Tousen

They are kinda op on there damage skills.

13. Diavol GR

Then you should die with flame cage cause it burns you and you should be stunned when i used it cause it hurts to get burned.. =.=

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

You should check retail that a templar with EAT can crit 7K with break Power:pouty:

Last edited: Oct 21, 2010
  14. Delynir

Delynir New Member

It's not like you die from 2 arrows, but a ranger does die from a glacial and another spell (asmo sorc can get almost instant cast glacial with all buffs) >__> And rangers don't have dmg shield so if they don't get FE on real quick death is unavoidable... (And it's not like magic resist works on this server (I mean the stats, the skills that make you resist 1 or 2 spells do work)) >__>"

15. Diavol GR

Sorcerers damage would be OP if rangers dmg was normal and gladis crits were normal. So sorcerer isnt op ^^

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Silence the sorcerer or Sleep him from Hide (which doesnt break).

16. Kiwi

Kiwi Old Player (2010)

I agree with Diavol I went back to my ranger jus using taha bow and Im getting mad kills when I had abg I wasn't getting mad kills lol !!

1 person likes this.
  17. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Ranger is a pew pew class until it get stunned/rooted/blind... Then it's game over for a ranger..

18. Tousen

we aint on retail mate its private server and haz shit load of bugs and bug abusers.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

thats what i am saying. the most op classes are Sorcerers/Rangers/Glads. :/

They should fix them all though. ;_;

19. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Spell shield that can save?
    How stupid can you people be..?! -.-

1: Sleep arrow cannot be blocked by barrier of severance(which stuns you actually , u are useless)
    2: cannot be dodged by illusion
    3: cannot be blocked by boon of iron clad (the other shield with the 10 min cd , like barrier of severance but it doesn't stun you , not that it matters.

Rangers always get you with stealth unless you are lucky enough to use randomly an AOE spell that will stun them OR if you use Radar hacks

They use sleep arrow and their hide doesn't get removed , they stay in stealth even when they use sleep arrow.

AND: even if you see a ranger without stealth , u don't have instant sleeps/stuns except for the AOEs that got short range. ranger's sleep is instant.

as i said you cannot block sleep arrow with any spell...
    and even if you use a shield:

1: they use sleep arrow and they wait for your shield buff to turn off then they continue their combos
    2: EVEN if they use continuously skills while ur barrier is used , their skill combos are long enough to keep you stunlocked and kill you even after your shield buff time is over

Now Say something good to support us or Shut the f*** up.

The Only way to kill an archer?(Ranger)
    Use Radar hack , then before he reaches you use boon of quickness + vaizel's wisdom + greater awakening scroll for -100% cast time and sleep/stun the ranger.

otherwise u are dead.

BTW: I Heard the new pets detect stealth , is that true? and if it is , what kind of signal do they give you? they make u see through stealth or they just tell you "someone is nearby" so u can use aoes? cause aoes are useless and u will get stunlocked before u even click the mass skill.

One of the problems we got too is the fking lag , the server connection SUCKS and don't tell me it's because of the distance. because in infinite aion i got 100-150 MS and in gamez 500-600 MS
    (Gamez and infinite aion are both american servers)

Now READ WHAT I WROTE CAREFULLY before u post another stupid ass comment

Since the game is like that: First stun or sleep skill wins (except if u're retarded and use a bad skill combo) then there must NOT be things like this.

assassin is almost the same against sorcs , but u could possibly survive if remove shock was working

Remove shock vs rangers is useless , when u remove shock u are still stunned for 1 sec , before u wake up he stuns u again , crap game.

BTW: I got Anuhart/tahabata with mboost manastones +15 all items and i hit rangers with ABG only 7k with Shadowburst , not 20k.. he must be very noob to take 20k dmg.

with i get abg too , i will hit them maybe 9-10k , but that doesn't mean Sorc is OP , 1: the spell has 4 secs cast time , and don't say we can insta cast it because it takes time to use the cast speed buffs u know
    2: has 1 hour cooldown
    3:costs 4k DP

Last edited: Oct 21, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  20. ♥ LeLiah ♥

♥ LeLiah ♥ Tag Your It! Forum Legend

:rightful:yep pets can detect near by enemies:w00t: mine starts freaking out and has a siren on top :w00t: