1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

When will Rangers stop being favoured?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Diavol GR, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Deadlychants

Deadlychants Rainbow kittens Forum Legend

Lol, diavol is the qq master. I'm sure his main is a sorc and he gets pwned by rangers a lot.

Rangers have always been pretty op. Even before the update.

And 1st hit getting blind off is not a bug, it's 10% chance with bolvigs and it does not happen all the time.

Any class is good if you know how to use it. Learn to use sorcs, lol.

Oooh, that last statement will make him mad.

/win

2. darksided

darksided Proficient

hehey sup!!!!

yeah, ur all right, gm, plsss make all characters be balanced, not favored plssssssssssssssssssss:rightful:

3. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

this is NOT possible, no MMO to date has ever had every class in game truly balanced :D.

Private server make any game even more unbalanced then retail servers, so just enjoy the game with what you have till things gets fixed, state your issue so GMs/Devs know about them but dont QQ about them :whistling:.

4. maskedbr

maskedbr Legendary Member

does i need to tell that assassins demage (rangers owners) have been deacresed???

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

hide ambush rune carve silence...
    cleric down.. help him please??

5. Dunamis

Dunamis Awesome Member

you do know AOEs are bugged for all classes, not just rangers, right?
    and besides the distance bug that's really annoying rangers aren't that OP anymore (now that MR is working)
    if any temps are OP now imo.

6. Don

Don Banned

Yeah.. Sorcs can cast, you run away like 60m, and still get 1hitted by a glacial shard or some shit. Also, arrow flurry is now retail-like, I won't say how. Sins and templars became the MOST op after this 2.0 update, due to their UD and evasion working. It took me 16 hits to take down a ABG sin the other day, whereas it took him 3hits to take me down.. and rangers are still OP? I think you should look around at the other classes. Yeah, every class can be OP if you know how to use it, but rangers are FAR from being favored atm.

7. Deadly

Deadly Proficient

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

8. Terrorized

Terrorized Beautiful Garbage Forum Legend

Lol XD It's quite obvious to me that plates are favoured. You even posted how their speed was much greater than all other classes. Well, this isn't how it is in Retail, so it's obvious that whoever made the original source was a plate class, for they wanted extra speed. Someone finally fixed this as well, which I'm quite happy about.

9. Beastie

Beastie Banned

[​IMG]

10. Maelk

Maelk Music Matters.

i'm pretty sure UD works as that on the retail too, and magic resist are create to actually meant something like Magic + Resist ? ... people are saying Gladiator & Templar are OP with UD & Magic Resist ... so if the game should remove UD & make Magic Resist not working again ? so all the Gladiator & Templar would just be left out die while being killed by EVERY SINGLE JOB ? so what if people say Ranger are OP...we should remove the usage of BOW for ranger too? and make it melee so that it wont be that OP ? -clap for those smart guys-

11. harvard1932

harvard1932 Expert

QQ.
    Rage quit if you don't like it.
    Survival of the fittest.

12. iFapp

iFapp Proficient

Ranger's pwn!!! and i play Chanter...and they get own by every class! Well i do. iFail