1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Theobomos?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Abydon420, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Abydon420

Abydon420 Proficient

Isn't Theobomos supposed to be Asmo-free? If so then that //move command I've been hearing about is true. If not disegard. Thought a GM (Kevstar?) was looking for Asmos in Theobomos to jail them for being where they are not and cannot get to.

2. Kevster

Kevster Legend Forum Legend

Rawr, hunting for em, the map is so big.
    Provide some IGNs if you can :p

3. Abydon420

Abydon420 Proficient

name is Torjac...was out by Theobomos ruins while I was on my way to The Stronghold to level to 55. Thx.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

hes an assassin so hes using hide 2 a LOT! Ill be happy to lure him out for ya lol

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

now hes just going back and forth coming into main spawn area (excavation site) and jacking people as they spawn in

4. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

lol zz.. we were bound in theobomos , we died -> we spawned there -> we got spawnkilled by noob elyos camping at theobomos spawn -> we had to fly and run away , we got lost a bit , we found some elyos who attacked us on the way and killed them , we teleported back.

End of Story.

And Srsly , what if players refuse to bind theirselves? they will be jailed? they will leave the server if u do something like that..

Just fix the bug , don't ask from people not to use it... there will always be someone using it , and i really hope that when u are a gm u can see through advanced stealth.

5. Abydon420

Abydon420 Proficient

+no Torjac isn't doing that. Hes not being spawnkilled so thats a cop-out. He's blatantly abusing the bug and SHOULD be jailed/banned. You guys know what Obelisk is bugged so dont use it and tell a GM to fix it. But some DO abuse the bug such as Torjac and it makes those of you who it is an accident for look REALLY noob for killing noobs. If it's pink they really cant do any damage to the 50-55's coming in killing them. Nice try slick!

6. Prestige

Prestige Well-Known Member

First of all, how did you bind to Theobomos? LOL

7. Abydon420

Abydon420 Proficient

Amazing he answered the post when it wasn't even about him.. 0.o

8. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

We were automatically bound there after the 2.0 update , and elyos were bound at besfer refugee camp if i am right... (Beluslan)

To be Honest , i explored the map and killed whoever attacked me on the way , and didn't change my bind obelisk cause it looked nice

others atked me xD im innocent.. jk

Well the first time i think everyone did that.. i didn't even know how the hell i got there , i was thinking that a gm teleported me , so i started exploring the map and taking screenshots.

well let me tell you , when i died i spawned at theobomos , i ran away flying coz there were like 5-6 elyos camping , i went to the village that's down and left (has a big tree building) and there i saw some newbies , at first i did not attack but after a little an elyos attacked me , and when the newbie saw the elyos atking me he atked me too , i killed the elyos who atked me (a 4 star officer) but after that i got ganged by 2 rangers + 1 glad + 1 sin

I got angry , but i clicked respawn. when i respawned at theobomos there were again 7-8 ppl waiting , i was getting spawnkilled all the time and was trying to kill them 1 by 1 but 1 newbie cleric lvl 45 or something was healing whoeer i was hitting , since that i hate the noobs and when i die i don't leave theobomos , i stay and kill some g^ylyos for revenge >.<
    Asmoplay though gave me a warning now >.> so i guess i won't do it again...

9. Abydon420

Abydon420 Proficient

they are all over theobomos...at the observatory, excavation site...everywhere. guess ill get on one of my 55's and do the same since I can't get anyone else to stop this.

10. Mercykiller

Mercykiller Well-Known Member

Immature idiots who do this are everything that's wrong with this server.

11. Prestige

Prestige Well-Known Member

Ohh wow lol

12. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

ya i know... i admit that...

but i was just trying to use scrolls to go back to pandaemonium but our server spawn protection is CRAP

people still can kill you with mass skills. (AOE)

Anyway this thread is not important for me... so i probably won't reply again here , cya..

13. Tankster

Tankster Expert

I forgot about the bug when I was working on my sorc. I returned to the Inn and there were about 9 elyos campers there, all jailed after I asked for gm assistance to get out of there, and they still killed me after ressing (I needed to be alive to be teleported).

14. Abydon420

Abydon420 Proficient

setting up kisks in Theobomos is NOT accidentally getting bound there. Me and a friend killed 2 kisks tonight and Torjac is still there. It's a blatant bug exploit and abuse and if people wanna quit for breaking rules oh well. Maybe if they didnt have to exploit to win they might actually learn how to play this easy game. If attacking lower levels to save your precious AP and get high kill counts is the only way you can win, then I say good riddance to ya! Put in effect the level cap on AP gains. Make it so if they are in an area killing people 10 levels or more below them they get cursed like in retail. Or you could man up and kill someone your own level. I never attack anyone unless they are red to me. Not pink. Purple? Well I know better than to attack someone 10 levels above me unless there are others there to help. Have a little honor and quit making excuses. The bug is fixed now quit the hacking.

15. Noyo

Noyo New Member

ha

Yeah you damn Asmos play by the rules:devil:

16. Abydon420

Abydon420 Proficient

EVERYONE play by the rules! lol

17. Abydon420

Abydon420 Proficient

It'sone thing to blame being stuck in Theobomos on a Obelisk bug. But its another thingwhenthe bug gets fixed and you still comein there and start killing lowbies questing again. If you are an Asmo in Theo and a GM wont see fit to throw you guys out of where you can't get into without hacking, we'll do it ourselves and spawn camp ya. You wanna cheat, we'll camp. Bug is fixed so don't qq whenit happens. I'll gladly sit in jail for it. If you are there you WILL be Killed On Sight! Alente if you read this please kick them out of Theobomos with the mighty admin hammer so I don't have to spend all my time in jail for killing hackers.

18. deathpenalty92

deathpenalty92 Expert

what a shame. These players should have the common sense to use return. :/

19. Abydon420

Abydon420 Proficient

common sense does not seem to apply to hackers.