1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gamez aion: Afterlife

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by iamassassin, Oct 22, 2010.

1. iamassassin

iamassassin New Member

i want to say something:

Onestly, i am tired of this forum discutions,topics and hundread of subjects,most of them about server minuses.(in 5 moths they were not able to fix {"lesser healing potion"} a potion that simple cures root,poison,silence.)

I have notice that most ppl who are doing mass pvp in balaurea are either noobs either normal players who wanna have fun.(i might be wrong)
    I have also notice that most of ppl that consider them self PRO and 50 % of them truly are,they prefer to do solo pvp time to time because they tired to scream at they cleric to use grup heals,not target skils.
    Large amont of players are not even paying atention to theys legion c or bg and that is why most of new and small legions are disbanding.
    Well, we all know that we are over numbered by elyos and most of asmodians are running when they see 10 elyos comming and they are 5.

I am here to tell you all,(who tired of noobs,who consider your self PRO,who already know what are your dutys in mass pvp,who love when noobs call you retard when losing duel against you,because you know your just better) ....... is time to make elyos remember only 1 legion(you will make,or join existing 1) where all ppl are considered equal,treated with respect,where you can feel your party members beeing good in pvp and COUNT on them and by that way you can feel safer,stronger,better and not beeing afraid when you see your radar total red.
    For many of you my topic is a way to spam,flame and make joke, but what a hell, i love haters.

i am waiting your reply based on my point of view,because you all know pvp on gamez aion is a total chaos,so let's organize,make something that bound us.

2. Chlora

Chlora Banned

you would be how something as simplea as a lesser healing potion is to code. its pretty complex server side.. tho i think there is a patch on the old al forums for it.. not sure if its compatible with the new fies tho

3. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Did ur legion and ur mates let u down? Find a better one ;)

Everyone plays here for fun, this a PvP server where sht happens and u die alot coz some healer didn't pay attention at u during fight. U respawn and got the chance to revenge ;)

PvP = u fight, u die/kill, u respawn and revenge, then die again and then revenge again and so on...

Ima a PRO nubie and Ima proud ^_^

ps: there is no perfect sociaty in RL, why do u ask for perfect PvP squads in a game? @.@

1 person likes this.
  4. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

that won't happen because:
    1)80% of gamez are noobs who experienced aion the first time aion on gamez and don't know how the real game is plus they leveled up in 5 hours then they see 100 skills and doesn't know how to use them than they say "wtf too many skills let's make another char".
    2)the other 20% are players came from retail who wants to experience how it is to be full geared and pvp on a server where all have the same equips like you and where only the best wins.

5. Don

Don Banned

You also forgot that 2% that come from retail, from a fully geared character that was lower leveled than others yet still owned, but got tired of paying for retail so came to a private server to save money. :whistling:

6. AdamantiumZ

AdamantiumZ Expert

yeah agreed..... zzzzzz really each time makin a group... u need to tell them... whts thier job when aproaching enemies.. zzz

7. ciufpuf

yeah real simple example: when u die in a group with chanter/cleric is because 80% of clerics/chanters on this server doesn't know that in a group their job is to heal..

8. iamassassin

iamassassin New Member

i did not ask for perfection i ask for better
    wtf people you do not get the point...i did not ask your mom and dad to come cover your ass so you can't die,i ask you to stop dieing and keep killing this thing is not imposible,but with your attitude you may go balaurea and use all you got on templars,you are not welcomed here.

9. ciufpuf

man just wake up of your dream we are in a game here and having fun not in world war 2!!

10. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

In ur case I would advise u to make an army of ur clones or use CE to get the result u want.

Resonaly, I think u should open Wikipedia and learn wat PvP means :wink:

U seem to be missing the sence of the fun in PvP...

11. iamassassin

iamassassin New Member

it can be done! ghather all your man in 1 day with 4 partys, you can eradicate any numbers of elyos.
    You have done it before, why not now but to a larger scale???????????????????????????????
    Or all your great words about Romania legion was a big lie?
    Man, just say you are to bored for this sh.it and i can understand...don faking tell me to stop dreaming.

12. AdamantiumZ

AdamantiumZ Expert

Spartacus voice of anger omg~

13. ciufpuf

@ iamassassin man today whit my legion when we were 30 on we raided ingisson and well we thought that some YT and RenegadeX will be there and help us..well i was wrong we went there and yeas we were pwnd..than sassyping whispers me and said "lol we are for 2 hours in terminon now with 43 members on in my legion" and i replied him "wtf are u doing there with 43 players that is an empty place i checked it yesterday"..about YT idk where they were..but as Raykken said u are missing the meaning of pvp..

14. Jessica

Jessica Guest

mention one class in a qq thread...
    what's wrong with clerics using target skills. I mean, I'm pretty sure you can't do much in a group like protecting your cleric. Which sux for us, you continue to target skills too and not even mind if your cleric is being attacked or in trouble, so stop qqing.

and oh great another QQ thread. Does anybody in Gamez know how to quit and just really quit? Not make QQ threads then just quit. BE A MAN! QUIT IF YOU WANT AND STOP MAKING QQ THREADS!

15. iamassassin

iamassassin New Member

i miss the meening of pvp?
    i think you just got raped by own asmo legions.
    learn to trust better ppl,obviously they can't be trusted from what i undestand from your text.

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

MY FAKING TOPIC HAS A CLEAR SUBJECT: bring all pro players in 1 legion!!!!!!!!
    WTF are you talking man? you have so many q q q q in your text that you are already beeing off topic .just tell me what you think about this and leave man.

16. ciufpuf

bring all pro players in 1 legion ain't happen cauz every1 is proud of his legion and they want to get rank 1 one day..example my new legion we are less than 3 weeks old and already rank 25 missing 2m or less till 24 atm^^

17. JayCrow

JayCrow Few crows short of murder

Also a lot of people in group don't know to cover their healer :D the few times I've been on my cleric or chanter.. Enemies go for healers first, naturally. So I've usually gotten steamrolled when (as example) templars fight other templars.. Instead of taking down the sorc kicking my butt :(

I don't QQ tho, the enemy was smarter then. Learn from your mistakes and move on, as my grandpa told me.

18. deathpenalty92

deathpenalty92 Expert

oh goodness. QQ. play gamez or play a different server ;]

gamez is gamez.

pvp is pvp. you win you lose. you press buttons. you smash the keyboard.

pvp is fun. you die. it happens. who cares? all it is is just pixels on a screen. [;

19. alshid

alshid Expert

Can someone clear this thing out for me? I can't understand his words. Too lazy to read em all and understand them one by one -__- All I can guess is this guy is QQing about he dies every time he raids with his legion, no?

20. ildomar

ildomar Proficient

he is dissapointed in the style of PvP on gamez, he is trying to make clear that he doesn't like his legion.

I think you are seriously overreacting. It still is a game and dying in games happen.